MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The news has stated that Jess was more dead than alive when 1st Responders arrived. I claim she was immediately blinded by the gas poured on her face, down her throat, in her nose, and likely on top of her head, drenching her. She died from the intense heat from the flames that burned layers of her body until the fuel on her was burned out. Being close to the inferno that was her car was damaging as well. "She was unrecognizable," said Ben Chambers.

Since we have been exposed to many adorable pictures of the very lively Jess, it is not easy for us to think of Jess all in flames, screaming in pain, as her injuries continued to weaken her. Her time of death has never been clarified. However, I do not believe the AirVac would accept a dead patient and rush them to the Med. Batesville has a helicopter for the purpose to AirVac patients so the heli did not come all the way from Memphis.

We do not know when her phone and the phone's battery were discovered at the crime scene. It is difficult for me to believe that her phone was found that night due to darkness and the hasty CS processing. It is alleged that a Sheriff's Deputy kept watch over the CS that night.

We do not know who phoned 911. It could have been the person who passed by to toss her phone at the CS but that rings doubtful to me since the 911 caller has been eliminated. And I use that word loosely.

We do not know who phoned Jess that prompted her to dash out "for a bite to eat and clean her car". It appears the call set everything in motion at M&Ms. Then, again, perhaps it is a frequent occurrence at dusk for the usual suspects to go to M&Ms early on a Saturday night.

We do not know when she got her car back from her Daddy although we do know she returned from Domestic Abuse rehab after six weeks or near the end of October 2014. She began working at Goodies in November. Therefore, I submit that Jess had her car returned into her possession for a short while when the murder occurred.

We do know when she arrived at M&Ms on Dec 6, she was surrounded by the usual suspects even though, after being beckoned, we see her go off camera to speak to one individual, Sandy R*dd. Also, Ali claims he conversed with her 90 minutes before she was found on fire on Herron Rd. If Jess was a regular at M&Ms, why didn't she speak to the "chicken" lady? Why didn't she speak to the others surrounding her car when she prepares to leave? I believe she had already left the group of old friends behind. Maybe they weren't too happy that she was ignoring them.

We know, Jess went to work and only visited ChaCha or was at home each evening, according to LD. Further, I believe Jess took the cigarettes to her mother after leaving M&Ms. Carlisle runs directly behind M&Ms and intersects at the N at Shiloh Rd. I feel she went to the Sonic in Batesville for a bite to eat. It fits LEOs timeline. Therefore, I don't believe Jess was up to anything shady that evening. However, LEO confirms that she went to a party that evening but they don't tell us when or where it was. ChaCha tells us that it is after Jess leaves the party that it happened. Was the party at ChaCha's? Jess was in Courtland at 6:30 and on the phone to her mom at 6:48 - 7:13. So when did she have time to attend a party?

As we all are, I am most curious about the 6:30-7:30 missing hour. LD says she was on the phone with Jess during that unaccounted for hour from 6:48 - 7:13 or appx 20 minutes. LEO will not confirm this call. However, wouldn't LEO look at LDs phone or her phone records to know if the call happened or not at that time period? Besides, they have access to Jess' phone records. LEO said that "she was moving about" yet they can pinpoint her at the CS at 7:31.

The "StingRay II" technology, as I understand it to be, can place a person's cell phone usage as close to within three feet. Awesome hi-tech stuff.

The gas accelerant makes this a premeditated murder eligible for the Death Penalty in MS. Who would take that chance? Who disliked Jess so much that they would burn her alive? A female survivor of domestic abuse is in the most danger when she is attempting to leave the violence. Only ... Jess wasn't dating anyone.

As always this is all my humble opinion. I do not know who killed this vivacious 19yof.

She was alive.

But the perp(s) evidently didn't know she was alive OR realized she was alive but they couldn't wait around to be caught. As someone else stated, the entire area would have been illuminated by the intense fire = most perps aren't as smart as they think they are = over population in most prisons.

But the perp(s) evidently didn't know she was alive OR realized she was alive but they couldn't wait around to be caught. As someone else stated, the entire area would have been illuminated by the intense fire = most perps aren't as smart as they think they are = over population in most prisons.
If perps there were.

At first my choice of solution -- suicide -- was somewhat felicitous; I was googling an English case from 80+ years ago which may have also been a suicide, and this reminded me of that.

But now I feel more strongly this botched investigation arose from a suicide attempt which sadly, in the end, was a successful one. I've stated some of my reasons numerous times above.

I disagree as she had gone back home from Leahs as 'a different person' according to her mother. I think if she had been depressed and contemplating suicide the first person to sense something like that would be her mother = mother's intuition. If I had been suicidal the last way to end my life would not have been to drink and snort gasoline and put fire in my mouth in order to burn to death.

I disagree as she had gone back home from Leahs as 'a different person' according to her mother. I think if she had been depressed and contemplating suicide the first person to sense something like that would be her mother = mother's intuition.
That's true and a good point. Her family, though, doesn't strike me as a particularly uptempo, positive vibes, bunch, I hate to say. Transitioning downward -- from excitement and party times to "Girl, clean your room" -- takes a toll sometimes, one others can fail to see.

ChaCha tells us that it is after Jess leaves the party that it happened. Was the party at ChaCha's? Jess was in Courtland at 6:30 and on the phone to her mom at 6:48 - 7:13. So when did she have time to attend a party?

As we all are, I am most curious about the 6:30-7:30 missing hour. LD says she was on the phone with Jess during that unaccounted for hour from 6:48 - 7:13 or appx 20 minutes. LEO will not confirm this call. However, wouldn't LEO look at LDs phone or her phone records to know if the call happened or not at that time period? Besides, they have access to Jess' phone records. LEO said that "she was moving about" yet they can pinpoint her at the CS at 7:31.

The "StingRay II" technology, as I understand it to be, can place a person's cell phone usage as close to within three feet. Awesome hi-tech stuff.

The gas accelerant makes this a premeditated murder eligible for the Death Penalty in MS. Who would take that chance? Who disliked Jess so much that they would burn her alive? A female survivor of domestic abuse is in the most danger when she is attempting to leave the violence. Only ... Jess wasn't dating anyone.

As always this is all my humble opinion. I do not know who killed this vivacious 19yof.

Just to add about the Jessica "not dating anyone": From my college/dating scene re: interracial/interfaith and casual dating at that age, is 1. that Jessica probably didn't solely date any particular race/ethnicity, and 2. she didn't tell many she was dating anyone if it was casual/new or friends with benefits. I think Jessica was someone who truly understood humans as equal, as she allegedly said "that all bleed red" and she also was 19yrs-an experimental time in individual's life. Jessica possibly had a friend with benefits that she didn't tell anyone about, and it would be someone she trusted, not ex-bfs (although possibly friend of ex-bf) because of past abuse and she would have told at least one platonic girlfriend about relations-if Jessica had any sincere friends/confidante. But Jmo/

The news has stated that Jess was more dead than alive when 1st Responders arrived. I claim she was immediately blinded by the gas poured on her face, down her throat, in her nose, and likely on top of her head, drenching her. She died from the intense heat from the flames that burned layers of her body until the fuel on her was burned out. Being close to the inferno that was her car was damaging as well. "She was unrecognizable," said Ben Chambers.

Since we have been exposed to many adorable pictures of the very lively Jess, it is not easy for us to think of Jess all in flames, screaming in pain, as her injuries continued to weaken her. Her time of death has never been clarified. However, I do not believe the AirVac would accept a dead patient and rush them to the Med. Batesville has a helicopter for the purpose to AirVac patients so the heli did not come all the way from Memphis.

We do not know when her phone and the phone's battery were discovered at the crime scene. It is difficult for me to believe that her phone was found that night due to darkness and the hasty CS processing. It is alleged that a Sheriff's Deputy kept watch over the CS that night.

We do not know who phoned 911. It could have been the person who passed by to toss her phone at the CS but that rings doubtful to me since the 911 caller has been eliminated. And I use that word loosely.

We do not know who phoned Jess that prompted her to dash out "for a bite to eat and clean her car". It appears the call set everything in motion at M&Ms. Then, again, perhaps it is a frequent occurrence at dusk for the usual suspects to go to M&Ms early on a Saturday night.

We do not know when she got her car back from her Daddy although we do know she returned from Domestic Abuse rehab after six weeks or near the end of October 2014. She began working at Goodies in November. Therefore, I submit that Jess had her car returned into her possession for a short while when the murder occurred.

We do know when she arrived at M&Ms on Dec 6, she was surrounded by the usual suspects even though, after being beckoned, we see her go off camera to speak to one individual, Sandy R*dd. Also, Ali claims he conversed with her 90 minutes before she was found on fire on Herron Rd. If Jess was a regular at M&Ms, why didn't she speak to the "chicken" lady? Why didn't she speak to the others surrounding her car when she prepares to leave? I believe she had already left the group of old friends behind. Maybe they weren't too happy that she was ignoring them.

We know, Jess went to work and only visited ChaCha or was at home each evening, according to LD. Further, I believe Jess took the cigarettes to her mother after leaving M&Ms. Carlisle runs directly behind M&Ms and intersects at the N at Shiloh Rd. I feel she went to the Sonic in Batesville for a bite to eat. It fits LEOs timeline. Therefore, I don't believe Jess was up to anything shady that evening. However, LEO confirms that she went to a party that evening but they don't tell us when or where it was. ChaCha tells us that it is after Jess leaves the party that it happened. Was the party at ChaCha's? Jess was in Courtland at 6:30 and on the phone to her mom at 6:48 - 7:13. So when did she have time to attend a party?

BBM...To my knowledge, that info has only come from her mother. IF, and I am only saying IF, Jessica was perhaps involved with a married man, I doubt that she would have told too many people about it, and I have never had the real sense that she confided much in her mother. IF, however, she was seeing, or had been seeing a married man, and the wife found out, you certainly could have the jealous female angle many here have been looking for. JMO

I bet they have circumstantial evidence and have not released much info (search warrants/ returns, autopsy results) that could make sleuthing easier. I do like your thoughts here SteveP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always suspected the couple that were duped with less money in return for drugs. Dangerous people- especially the male!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel my points were not connected regarding the domestic abuse and lack of a current boyfriend. I feel the killer knew her very, very well. Perhaps he, no, strike that, he was, and most likely still is a junkie/addict. Ya know, the shooting up kind. There are pictures on the internet. Dig deep into Social Media.

Jessica's life was one of turmoil especially after her parents' divorce, half sisters and half brothers, her mom's dui, her dad's arrest for meth, the broken laptop, taking away her car that Grandma bought her and her momma selling it. Something happened the summer after ninth grade. Something big. It's been kept a secret. She wasn't a cheerleader any longer. She began seeing black men. Why?

Oh, sure we all bleed red. However, there could another reason why she sought men of the black race. And it wasn't to feed any drug habit. Was it pay back or revenge for something that happened earlier in her life?

LD told BC about the RH problem. BC could have paid that $400 debt especially if he knew RH was dead serious. He and RH were friends, at least on FB. RH could have waited until her payday and nabbed her by surprise, drove her to the bank and take her payday funds away. No need to viciously kill her over $400 and fret over a death penalty.

Re: Boone. Drugs usage makes one paranoid. I think Boone liked Jessica but not in my wildest thoughts do I believe sex was involved although he probably would have loved it.

Could the reason the usual suspects are not talking is because they don't know who killed Jess? If that's the case, then we can eliminate the usual suspects? Who is left if we do that? I don't expect an answer. I am hoping you will see the case in a different way, if gangs were not involved.

At the risk of repeating myself, she was in danger due to domestic violence yet she had no boyfriend ATT.

MHO and all that jazz and I could be totally wrong because I don't know who lit this 19yof on fire while she was alive.

I feel my points were not connected regarding the domestic abuse and lack of a current boyfriend. I feel the killer knew her very, very well. Perhaps he, no, strike that, he was, and most likely still is a junkie/addict. Ya know, the shooting up kind. There are pictures on the internet. Dig deep into Social Media.

Jessica's life was one of turmoil especially after her parents' divorce, half sisters and half brothers, her mom's dui, her dad's arrest for meth, the broken laptop, taking away her car that Grandma bought her and her momma selling it. Something happened the summer after ninth grade. Something big. It's been kept a secret. She wasn't a cheerleader any longer. She began seeing black men. Why?

Oh, sure we all bleed red. However, there could another reason why she sought men of the black race. And it wasn't to feed any drug habit. Was it pay back or revenge for something that happened earlier in her life?

LD told BC about the RH problem. BC could have paid that $400 debt especially if he knew RH was dead serious. He and RH were friends, at least on FB. RH could have waited until her payday and nabbed her by surprise, drove her to the bank and take her payday funds away. No need to viciously kill her over $400 and fret over a death penalty.

Re: Boone. Drugs usage makes one paranoid. I think Boone liked Jessica but not in my wildest thoughts do I believe sex was involved although he probably would have loved it.

Could the reason the usual suspects are not talking is because they don't know who killed Jess? If that's the case, then we can eliminate the usual suspects? Who is left if we do that? I don't expect an answer. I am hoping you will see the case in a different way, if gangs were not involved.

At the risk of repeating myself, she was in danger due to domestic violence yet she had no boyfriend ATT.

MHO and all that jazz and I could be totally wrong because I don't know who lit this 19yof on fire while she was alive.
Finally! Someone else who dug deep! I hear you loud and clear. Go all the way to Jessica at 14 and you will find her killer.
I can only hope that his story is exposed in MSM SOON! It's taboo, but it needs to be brought out in the open. Moo

Thanks for sharing the article. I find this comment by CW interesting.

If they think you have something you’re not telling them, they’ll lock you up,” she said. “I wish to God I knew something that I could tell these people. I wish I could help them find her.”

When does a private tragedy become a public pastime?

How was this a "private tragedy?"

This was a premeditated crime of passion, for whatever reason, by someone she knew in my opinion.

Hi Everyone,

Buzzfeed is not a MSM outlet. Please do not reference the site.

Thanks,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members