MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To

I do agree that these things take time. Every "t" crossed and so forth. Wouldn't want LE to compromise their investigation either. I've got mixed feelings on these other groups like Anonymous becoming involved. In one way, I feel as though they are keeping this on the front burner because this crime needs to be solved, but in another sense...well, innocent people could be hurt in any number of ways. Right now, they are stirring the pot. There are always consequences when shake up things in an already volatile situation.

http://www.newsms.fm/anonymous-othe...media-gas-station-owner-responds-accusations/

Just came across this article - It's a MS News Site so I believe it's OK to talk about, they do mention anonymous but more importantly, it had an interesting timeline I haven't seen before of AA's interaction with the police and tow truck driver right after the crime. It has an audio interview. I need help with some of the earlier times.

00:00? Fire is Extinguished and Jessica is taken away. Anyone know about how long this took/approximately what time they left?

00:00? Tow truck takes the car away and stops at the gas station for cigarettes. I don't have access to the social media that would show about what time the pictures of the car at the station were taken. Was there any footage of this interaction?

11:00 The police arrive and look at the tape. So is a reporter there first? Or was it only rumor it went to the media before LE?

Does anyone know about security footage, would it be easy to delete one shot in that time frame we have?

While AA seems like a shady character, I think he is getting way too much credit. Posting the photos of the car and comments on what happened seemed to me to be an attention getting move, more of a maturity issue. He would have to be so unintelligent to post anything if he was involved. The only way I could see justifying posting the car pics if he were involved would be if it was a subtle message to those who did it, how the events were transpiring after the crime. I have not looked at his FB, what I know of him has been from the JusticeforJessica fb site and the mentioned news article, hope that's ok. All IMO. TIA for any feedback :)

**I believe everything I referenced is allowed on here, if not my apologies! It was not intentional to break the rules :) **

Because if a someone fled on foot (or even by way of another vehicle) from the scene, that'd be a pretty hot trail - in fact, maybe that's what police mean when they say they feel there is a "strong possibility" that someone else was in Jessica's vehicle shortly before the firefighters arrived.

Great post!

:laughing::laughing:
:modstop:

I want to make something very clear. You can discuss what is stated in the linked article. That DOES NOT open the door for discussion about the "hacktivist" Anon/tree house posts, however. Those rumors, gossip and photoshopped images remain OFF LIMITS.

Thanks.

Thank you for clarifying! I was just wondering if the fact that those groups were now being discussed in MSM articles was a good Backdoor kind of way to discuss their theories.:blushing:

I'm I'm
http://www.newsms.fm/anonymous-othe...media-gas-station-owner-responds-accusations/

Just came across this article - It's a MS News Site so I believe it's OK to talk about, they do mention anonymous but more importantly, it had an interesting timeline I haven't seen before of AA's interaction with the police and tow truck driver right after the crime. It has an audio interview. I need help with some of the earlier times.

00:00? Fire is Extinguished and Jessica is taken away. Anyone know about how long this took/approximately what time they left?

00:00? Tow truck takes the car away and stops at the gas station for cigarettes. I don't have access to the social media that would show about what time the pictures of the car at the station were taken. Was there any footage of this interaction?

11:00 The police arrive and look at the tape. So is a reporter there first? Or was it only rumor it went to the media before LE?

Does anyone know about security footage, would it be easy to delete one shot in that time frame we have?

While AA seems like a shady character, I think he is getting way too much credit. Posting the photos of the car and comments on what happened seemed to me to be an attention getting move, more of a maturity issue. He would have to be so unintelligent to post anything if he was involved. The only way I could see justifying posting the car pics if he were involved would be if it was a subtle message to those who did it, how the events were transpiring after the crime. I have not looked at his FB, what I know of him has been from the JusticeforJessica fb site and the mentioned news article, hope that's ok. All IMO. TIA for any feedback :)

**I believe everything I referenced is allowed on here, if not my apologies! It was not intentional to break the rules :) **

I think that this guy should do as the police officer instructed and stop publicly commenting. His responses will only make things worse, IMO. My brother-in-law, a Pittsburgh police officer said it would be unfathomable to make a stop when transporting a piece of evidence(such as a vehicle). So, I had assumed the picture of the vehicle was taken as it went by or something. I guess from what AA is saying, the driver stopped and bought cigarettes.

I am confused because the female reporter said the news people turned over the tapes to the police. Now the gas station owner said he turned over the tape to the police that night. So, who had the tape first and who gave it to whom?

I actually do NOT think this is a good thing. Anonymous has helped in cases where the investigations had stalled or local officials were not investigating. That is not the case here. This is actively being investigated by local and federal authorities. Let them do their jobs. I don't see how Anonymous can do anything but hurt the investigation at this point.

Anything to make Lady Justice move more swiftly & accurately works for me.

Justice for JC

Man getting death threats due to Jessica Chambers investigation

Ali Alsanai went to the Panola County Sheriff’s office Monday to try to get an order of protection.

“They came to the store, they asked for the surveillance video. I showed them the surveillance video. The next day, they came and asked for the camera, so I gave them the camera system. What else can I do?” he said.

There has been online speculation Alsanai was not telling the truth and might be involved, but there is no proof of that.

Mikkismom, those words do all sound very similar; that is a worthy consideration.

So I tried thinking this through from the perspective of it being a wreck. In the horrific shape she would have been in, I tend to think it unlikely she would go to the trouble of saying she just had a wreck. If it was a wreck, seems it would kind of be self explanatory in her mind and most everyone else, with the car up the embankment and all.

Of course, being in shock, who knows. And IF the first responder went out of the way to ask her "what happened here", then seems reasonable to say "a wreck".

I wonder if the first responder has given a complete accounting to anyone of exactly everything that was said, both by him and by JC... and if anyone else backs that up.

There are several things here which need to be addressed:
  • First of all, "a wreck" does sound like "Eric, Derrick, etc." but
  • that answer needs to be understood in terms of the question e.g. "How did this happen?" A response would probably be an attempt to complete a sentence, for example: "I had a wreck". Yet that's 4 words.
  • Now considering the possibility of a wreck: There are no skid marks etc. Moreover, a vehicle traveling SW, down the decline of Herron Dr, 200 feet from the crime scene, at a conservative speed of 40mph, then suddenly making a swerve to the right, up and into the tree, would most likely at that rate of speed NOT make the inclined-angle of the small hill without rolling over.
  • Lastly, finding a victim engulfed in fire, and quickly surveying the position of the car and the circumstances, a first responder would be more likely to ask: "How did this happen? Who did this to you?" A very complex sentence. But which is easily answered by
  • a simple, one word response i.e. a name.

Jessica Chambers' "dying declaration" of a one word name seems more likely than a 4 word responsible of a sentence.

@TomDeesFOX13 10m10 minutes ago
Part of Autopsy results in for Jessica Chambers case

.Tom Dees ‏@TomDeesFOX13 19m19 minutes ago
District Attorney John Champion says Texas Rangers have even called and offered to help in Jessica Chambers cas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill