MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think so too. Always the first thing to go! Lol

Yep. IMO the unmentionable sites, while they clearly are pursuing an agenda, have spurred the interest of federal agents. MBI may have sought help from FBI, but I seriously doubt that local LE requested their assistance JUST MY OPINION

Your link does not provide any information regarding two separate individuals: (a) the owner of the gas station, and (b) the clerk his son. This is highly misleading. Can you provide a more specific link?
Thanks for asking that. Every time I checked those links (and the other similar ones), I didn't find the info stated. I thought I was the only one...

<snip> "MBI is going to go about its business and do what they're trained to do regardless of what shows up on social media, whether it's the Chambers death investigation or any other investigation," said Mississippi Bureau of Investigation spokesman Warren Strain. "The investigators are going to base their investigation on what their findings are and not be influenced by outside input, be it social media or anything else.

BBM

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...ion-from-hacktivist-group-anonymous/20437129/

Your link does not provide any information regarding two separate individuals: (a) the owner of the gas station, and (b) the clerk his son. This is highly misleading. Can you provide a more specific link?

I simply must defend my friend Peter Thomas Fan. The channel 5 news that he/she cited, was at 5. I do not know if there is video of it, but I watched and listened to the newscast and saw who was identified as ali's father and owner of the gas station behind the counter with his son. SHEESH JMO

I simply must defend my friend Peter Thomas Fan. The channel 5 news that he/she cited, was at 5. I do not know if there is video of it, but I watched and listened to the newscast and saw who was identified as ali's father and owner of the gas station behind the counter with his son. SHEESH JMO
Cady, is there a way I can see what you saw? Maybe I'm not looking in the right place. Are you saying these are live casts and only viewable in live-time?

Reporter spoke to the Owner of the [gas] station and the clerk [his son, AA] running that station.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/category/291427/wmc-action-news-5-livestream

BBM

How is this misleading? I provided the link. It's the live stream of WMCActionnews5 newscast. :slap:

You can scrub through the video as well to see past newscast.

Curious about the photos that were reportedly seen being taken at mother's home today by investigators...

The only witness to her uttering a name was the firefighter who was the first on the scene. He was the first on the scene and he immediately recognized Jessica even though she was either engulfed in flames or very badly burned. He is very young. Almost the same age as Jessica. Surely one of her contemporaries. But he was the first on the scene, immediately recognized her as Jessica and holds the mysterious clue of the last word she uttered. This bothers me.

WMC action news 5 is doing a special report tonight at 10central. If posters choose to watch it, they will perhaps see and hear an interview with the elusive Owner of the gas station. Then, maybe we will be allowed to discuss it. JMO

I don't have a problem with that. I too respect PeterThomasFan's posts. Yet I can not find the reference to the to SEPARATE INDIVIDUALS. To the best of my knowledge: Ali Alisanai is one person.

We are allowed to post twitter accounts that are from MSM reporters.....

BBM

How is this misleading? I provided the link. It's the live stream of WMCActionnews5 newscast. :slap:

You can scrub through the video as well to see past newscast.

Peter--
So far the livesteam data produces little more than a series of generic advertisers and a report that does not specifically reference TWO SEPARATE individuals. That is how this is misleading....

It may be just because of the miserable, news stations way of going about presenting things.

edit added: Okay. I've determined that the problem is: the "livestream" goes o the nearest hour e.g. NOW. However when you posted the above is important. Exactly when GMT time did you post your remark. Then I may be able to find the reference.???

Please try to reference it in Memphis CT time. The Livestream is currently as of 8:51 ET time running at 19:xx:xx CT time.

BBM

Gas Station Owner Responds to Accusations in Jessica Chamber's Death
(with Audio interview with AA)

&#8220;By the time it came to eleven, the police, the sheriff, and everybody come to the store. They said, &#8216;we got to watch the camera.&#8217; I said, &#8216;what happened?&#8217; He said, &#8216;Jessica just died.&#8217; I&#8217;m like, &#8216;Oh my god what happened?&#8217; He said they poured gasoline into her mouth, that&#8217;s how I know, cause the sheriff told me.&#8221;

When asked why 53 seconds was missing from the gas station&#8217;s surveillance footage during the time Charmbers entered and left the gas station on the night of her death, he said he does not have a clue.

I don't have a problem with that. I too respect PeterThomasFan's posts. Yet I can not find the reference to the to SEPARATE INDIVIDUALS. To the best of my knowledge: Ali Alisanai is one person.

All I can tell you is perhaps watch the special at 10 central on that station live-streamed and you will see two individuals (I hope) who will be identified as the owner of the gas station, and his son, Ali. JMO

While I can see both pros and cons of "unofficial" groups, one HUGE positive is that anything made public is then less easy to sweep under the rug.

In this case, I think the more eyes on the case, the better.

However, I am NOT for harassment or heckling of anyone involved. Period.

And I certainly wouldn't want anyone hurt unnecessarily, but things like criminal records are already a matter of public record. Anything piece of info that is available that can fit into this puzzle and help solve it is welcome.

I'm not saying these "sites" should be allowed here at WS, just saying they help put people on notice that many eyes are watching. There is a degree of protection in that.

I can't say I agree with anything I've read here more. Seeing the people I'm seeing already willing to dismiss this as an accident. Believe me, if they declare this an accident, and reasonably dismiss it as so, I'll eat my hat, film myself whilst doing so and use it for my avatar. As time has progressed, nothing disturbs me more than the possibility of this crime being dismissed as accidental. Save the presence of the federal authorities, I believe this may have been a distinct possibility. I do not condone harassment, death threats, or mob justice. It is pretty evident that the presence of Anonymous has prompted the FBIs involvement in one way or another. That is a good thing. If there is actually corruption, gang involvement, or any of the things I've read about, leaving it solely in the hands of local LE nearly guarantees a cold case. Sometimes good things come about from bad circumstances. The most important thing in this matter, Jessica's killers come to justice, and no one else suffers in the process.

I'm obviously tech-impaired. My apologies.

This is a quote from the text of the piece on the owner and his son AA.

>>>"People who frequent the store and live in the area say they have never seen any of that kind of behavior at the store.

"Aint no gangs here," said Alsanai. "I don't know where the gang thing came from. It's just people hang here. But no gang, no drugs, no nothing going on. They need to stop all this stuff 'cause there's no gangs and drugs around here."

The 19-year-old Alsanai works in the store with his family members. He said mostly older people hang around, and if anyone loiters they are told to go away.<<<

I wonder if the local people would agree with his statements if they did not fear for their lives. There appears to be much hanging out there that refutes his statements, even if local people cannot refute them. And older people hanging out there? I wonder if some of those older people could forward to confirm this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000