MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter--
I've been back 'n forth between Websleuths and MC Action News, and I can not pinpoint any reference to two separate individuals. I've provided several reasons why: primarily due to "timestamp" and "meridian time intervals". Do you have any idea EXACTLY when MC Action said what they said with regard to Central Mountail Mississippi time?

I believe I read today in print that father was the owner and son was the "clerk." I can't find the link, but if I bump into it, I'll post.

It's not surprising to me that his father owns the business, even though he's managing, running it. He's young, (not even twenty) tells the locals hanging around, he's the owner. He's gonna tell the locals every detail? I've never thought he was the owner, figured his father was. I'm not surprised in the least. All IMO.

Uh oh, am I guilty? I "copied and pasted" text from the MSM article we were then discussing but couldn't figure out how to also post the link from my new phone (which is much smarter than I am). I tried going back afterwards to edit and add a link but can't do that either. Now I can't even delete it. Guess I should quit posting until I figure my phone out. [emoji27]

Can a mod please delete my quote from the interview with AA and accept my sincere apology?
Your post us fine. The interview has been linked several times now.

Off topic: To copy a link on your phone, hold your finger on the url in the address box. You will then see a pop up giving you the option to "copy" it to the clipboard. When you're composing your post, hold your finger on a blank spot in the post window. Another pop up will appear giving you the option to "paste".

I believe that it was on WS where a poster searched for the ownership of the M and M. That was last week. The name of the owner was found and published. JMO
Cady, do you recall if the station was owned by only one owner?

The recent name clarification of father and son might help explain some of the confusion over young AA's 3 different names published.

Or could the name confusion be intentional?

I'm also curious as to whether the reporter confirmed the ownership independently with documents.

I know tox reports could take weeks to get back, but would they be checking for that in this instance? I know, probably a stupid question, but I was just wondering.

BBM you might be right about the gas tank, although barking up the wrong tree. The more full the tank, the *less* likely an explosion. A near empty tank is emitting explosive vapor like crazy. When I was a mechanic years ago, we would completely fill the gas tank before braising it... That's welding with a torch fwiw, and yes I know it sounds crazy but I'm being truthful. I think her having a not so empty tank was by design too, but I think it was someone that didn't want to be there when it exploded, and it doesn't show evidence of explosion IMO, and I have seen vehicles which have exploded and some which just burned.

Flatfootjoe: re: trunk area, are you saying it doesn't look like an explosion pattern, like something could have exploded by trunk? If so, does it look more like she was rear-ended by another car or could that still come from some car malfunction in the back area? Re: gas, I did not know that she put all of the gas in car tank or more fuel means less explosion, thanks for clearing up and info.

Cady, do you recall if the station was owned by only one owner?

The recent name clarification of father and son might help explain some of the confusion over young AA's 3 different names published.

Or could the name confusion be intentional?

I'm also curious as to whether the reporter confirmed the ownership independently with documents.

I remember reading one name as the owner, MF.However, I do not remember who posted it or exactly when. It is a public record, so anyone who cares to can find out who owns the business. JMO

I know tox reports could take weeks to get back, but would they be checking for that in this instance? I know, probably a stupid question, but I was just wondering.

No, not a stupid quest at all. Anyone know how tall she was...heard or read Father stating she weighed about 80 lbs, and even at 5'0 or 4'11" that is very very thin. Also, when heard Father say weight, thought poss eating disorder given issues she was grappling with. All IMO.

Anyone else hear that interview? Link?

Yep. IMO the unmentionable sites, while they clearly are pursuing an agenda, have spurred the interest of federal agents. MBI may have sought help from FBI, but I seriously doubt that local LE requested their assistance JUST MY OPINION

BBM: Me too!

Very glad to see the FBI is involved in this case now, regardless of what pulled them in. And whether there is corruption in that town or not, a small town LE agency is probably not adequately staffed or equipped to handle a case of the magnitude that this one may reach. JMO

I agree. When I caught up on this thread a few minutes ago and learned the FBI was involved, I did a little dance ��. Goooo Feds! I'm tired and not trying to make light of this horrible event. I want justice for Jessica Lane!

No, not a stupid quest at all. Anyone know how tall she was...heard or read Father stating she weighed about 80 lbs, and even at 5'0 or 4'11" that is very very thin. Also, when heard Father say weight, thought poss eating disorder given issues she was grappling with. All IMO.

Anyone else hear that interview? Link?

I read a post from her mother that said something about her still sitting on her lap, and weighing just 90 pounds. I will go dig to see where i found that.

Yes, in every official autopsy report the tox report must be attached to the official report. In fact it isn't finalized and signed off on by the ME until he/she receives the tox lab reports.

They would want to know if perhaps the suspect drugged Jessica before murdering her.

Yes, in every official autopsy report the tox report must be attached to the official report. In fact it isn't finalized and signed off on by the ME until he/she receives the tox lab reports.

They would want to know if perhaps the suspect drugged Jessica before murdering her.

Thank you!! That is exactly what I wanted to know! Was she perhaps drugged.

Yes, but possibly other, another, computer/laptop removed today.

It isn't uncommon for them to go back looking for other things that they think may be helpful in the investigation. They could be looking for her diary if she had one or journal.

imo

I don't know if anyone is interested, but at 10pm central, WMC action news 5-Memphis TN there will be a special report about this case. I plan to watch it even though it is past my bedtime. Maybe we will learn something that we can discuss. JMO

Thank you!! That is exactly what I wanted to know! Was she perhaps drugged.
They might not be looking for anything specific in the tox reports. Those are a routine part of an autopsy.

It isn't uncommon for them to go back looking for other things that they think may be helpful in the investigation. They could be looking for her diary if she had one or journal.

imo

Good point about the journal. I do believe it was mentioned before that she had spoken of an interest in writing a book about her life...so maybe she had written some things down(?)

They might not be looking for anything specific in the tox reports. Those are a routine part of an autopsy.

So, it is a routine part of every autopsy performed? Interesting. I did not know that. Thank you, Bessie!

any way to see who has been arrested in that town/county since the day jessica was killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme