MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica could have done this alone and it would explain a lot. The car was parked with the brake on and not wrecked. Her phone tossed. Even the extra gas could have been planned so the car would burn/explode. The knock on the head could have come from the initial explosion. I think it is possible she put this in motion.

How on Earth could she have seemed so "normal" at the gas station right before? This article http://www.texasmonthly.com/story/story-of-reverend-charles-moore describes the self-immolation of an elderly preacher who stood staring into space all day trying to get his courage up. If you call it "courage." I call it "mental illness." After his death, other preachers have expressed that they believe he was struggling with mental illness as well--no other preachers have expressed a wish that there be more "martyrs" like Moore. I'm not saying that to discount what Moore did, but I'm the same denomination as he was and I wouldn't kill myself in any circumstance.

But anyway....back to the subject...if she were suicidal, how on Earth could she have appeared so normal at the gas station?

What do you believe is the reason for the FBI's participation?

1. Anonymous and their involvement
2. Things seen in and being said on social media and the WWW (threats of death to people last to see Jessica Chambers, photos of unscrupulous behaviors, missing surveillance time on that night, etc.)
3. I do not think this county is prepared to handle this case (willing or not)

There are more, but I think we are allowed to discuss what I posted above here at WS, to some degree.

Agents with the FBI, ATF, and the U.S. Marshals are now involved in the murder investigation of Jessica Chambers and assisting with resources according to District Attorney John Champion.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27632916/fbi-involved-in-jessica-chambers-investigation

Champion said investigators have pulled more soil samples Dec. 5 from the Panola County site where the 19-year-old was killed in the quest for more evidence. Those results have not returned.

I agree but wouldn't a dying declaration fall under excited utterances? I so hope they catch whoever did this to Jessica and make them pay a very high price, although I know it won't bring her back. Bless her family during this Holiday season. So disturbing and just downright heart wrenching:(

Just thought I'd post this update I've just seen on a previous web page, not sure about any discrepancy on the date. My apologies if it's already been posted, busy getting ready for a trip this weekend.

Bottom of the web page

UPDATE Dec. 19, 2:00 p.m.: District Attorney John Champion says cell phone evidence is expected within a few hours. D.A. John Champion said it was clear an accelerate was used in the burning death of Jessica Chambers and her car. No arrests have been made in the Jessica Chambers case. Investigators are drawing timeline of where she was. D.A. calling it one of the worst cases he has ever seen.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27578245/family-friends-seek-justice-for-jessica

Woman accused of creating fake fundraising page for #JusticeForJessica campaign

UNION COUNTY, MS (WMC) -
A Union County woman is under arrest, accused of creating a fake fundraising page claiming to raise money for the #JusticeForJessica campaign.

Janet Posey, 39, is charged with one count of attempted false pretense and one count of communications fraud.

Good! Sick to take advantage of such a tragic loss of life!

Woman accused of creating fake fundraising page for #JusticeForJessica campaign

UNION COUNTY, MS (WMC) -
A Union County woman is under arrest, accused of creating a fake fundraising page claiming to raise money for the #JusticeForJessica campaign.

Janet Posey, 39, is charged with one count of attempted false pretense and one count of communications fraud.

Good! Sick to take advantage of such a tragic loss of life!
Simply disgusting! Glad she was arrested & stopped.

Just thought I'd post this update I've just seen on a previous web page, not sure about any discrepancy on the date. My apologies if it's already been posted, busy getting ready for a trip this weekend.

Bottom of the web page

UPDATE Dec. 19, 2:00 p.m.: District Attorney John Champion says cell phone evidence is expected within a few hours. D.A. John Champion said it was clear an accelerate was used in the burning death of Jessica Chambers and her car. No arrests have been made in the Jessica Chambers case. Investigators are drawing timeline of where she was. D.A. calling it one of the worst cases he has ever seen.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27578245/family-friends-seek-justice-for-jessica

Today is Dec 18.....date of update is Dec 19? somebody goofed

"UPDATE Dec. 19, 2:00 p.m.: District Attorney John Champion says cell phone evidence is expected within a few hours."

Well now there's time travel involved in this case because it's only the 18th!

Good grief this woman has a long history of scamming. Google "Janet Posey, Blue Springs, MS" (check out Tupelo forums)

What a sick and twisted individual Grrrr

The thing I question about AA's comments concerns him paraphrasing the sheriff about "they" versus that she was dead at 11. I don't know why the sheriff would have said "They poured gasoline into her mouth" ... why "they" versus "someone." If it's a Freudian slip by AA, it's an interesting one, IMO. (Worse yet, if it's a Freudian slip by the sheriff, obviously.) Why the "they"? Here's the quote (from http://www.newsms.fm/anonymous-othe...dia-gas-station-owner-responds-accusations/):

“By the time it came to eleven, the police, the sheriff, and everybody come to the store. They said, ‘we got to watch the camera.’ I said, ‘what happened?’ He said, ‘Jessica just died.’ I’m like, ‘Oh my god what happened?’ He said they poured gasoline into her mouth, that’s how I know, cause the sheriff told me.”

Thanks for pointing this out! This is the second reference to "they" in describing details surrounding Jessica. The first "they" is Charlotte Wilkerson's comment in her interview with Janice Broach of WBTV ( see this thread, or click here for the interview).

ETA an hour later:

Both interviews took place several days after the fire. By that time, local rumors, gossip, street talk, and social media had been ablaze with speculation so it's understandable that people were discussing more than one perpetrator. AA is reflecting upon the police conversation from two days before and possibly influenced by what he has read and heard. Wilkerson's comments need to be understood in the same light. However it is my understanding that LE has not yet been able to confirm her statement that there was a "party", or a gathering of people in which Jessica participated between the hours of 6:30pm and 8:13pm. This is why I consider Wilkerson a POI; she is on record with an unconfirmed statement.

The length of time that the responders remained at the crime scene was provided in early articles. I don't remember how long, but the info. is available. Perhaps look through some articles posted in thread one.

Also, JC gave "a few names". This has also been confirmed via MSM.

Can you guys please provide references to your statements ?

Can you guys please provide references to your statements ?

Jessica Chambers' family members have said she was doused with an accelerant. Lisa Chambers said Wednesday her daughter was able to give law enforcement "a few names" before her death.

http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/10/jessica-chambers-last-hours/20226035/

She later died at a Memphis hospital. She was able to give law enforcement officials "a few names" before she died, her mother said

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/10/woman-set-on-fire/20195725/

I'm sorry if this is off topic but why are people on twitter, etc. trying to make this a racial thing? It just adds more confusion instead of simply following/discovering whatever evidence is out there. I hope they find out who did this as soon as possible.

I can't even fathom it being a suicide. I don't think many women would want to die that way and Jessica Chambers seemed to be turning her life around with a new job and planning on attending college.

Could be significant. Going to watch the Wilkerson interview again to see how it was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth