MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Dees FOX13 Memphis
George Mister and Rachel Tutor--Panola County --They say they were questioned in the Jessica Chambers case and say they were cleared. Mister says he was questioned regarding a lover's quarrel. Tutor says she was questioned regarding a text she sent Jessica. Both say they are innocent and had nothing to do with Jessica's killing. ‪#‎JusticeforJessica‬

Interesting and revealing separation of eye contact on the Mister and Tutor. (p.s. Who has heard of someone named Mister)

Just in my opinion, lots of associates and friends began to worry when word when out that Jessica Chambers wanted to consult with a writer about telling her life story.

I just think that no one KNEW that until her funeral. It was a private conversation that she had with somewhat of a mentor, who told the story as a tribute at Jessica's funeral. JMO

Interesting and revealing separation of eye contact on the Mister and Tutor. (p.s. Who has heard of someone named Mister)

Well, Tutor must have been a friend or frenemy of Jessica's. They were questioned because of a text message from Tutor. Nope. Had not heard of them. JMO

They started doing them with "Day 6" publication. Then "Day 7" came along with threats about going to the FBI with the data...etc.

I guess I'm not making myself clear. I meant ever... in 2014..that they would ever have their SM open to the public. Especially considering the things they post.

I don't post things like that, just the occasional picture of family or some book I might be excited about, yet my account is set to "friends only". It seemed to me the obvious account setting when I opened the page.

For them, not so much.

Sorry if I'm violating rules. I am usually more of a lurker plus a horrible sleuth which is why I always check this place out first. :hiding:

In my opinion, I believe this is a "Mean Girls" revenge tragedy. Based on their ages, I think they used substances they were familiar with, knew was flammable, and easily disposable. Fishing is popular in the area. Lehman-Roberts in Batesville is a significant employer. Mineral spirits containers are easier to discard in the eyes of the public in that area (used for fishing or work) compared a gasoline container (which is reasonably suspicious).

anonone--

This one goes by me???? How does one used 'mineral spirits' for fishing?

Sometimes, especially in the recent past, I don't enjoy thinking them. :(

Thank you very much.

I know what you mean. It's difficult to keep rage from encroaching on objectivity. JMO

I just think that no one KNEW that until her funeral. It was a private conversation that she had with somewhat of a mentor, who told the story as a tribute at Jessica's funeral. JMO

I am not sure it was a total secret. From what I gathered, the author is a self help speaker that spoke at a meeting/counseling/narconon type event. Usually in those kinds of AA meetings held at churches, people talk out loud in front of others. Like for example, in the QA session Jessica speaks up and gushes about the authors book, saying I have wanted to write my own book about my changing my own life--maybe you could help me?

I think it might have been said and done in a kind of public way. jmo

Tom Dees FOX13 Memphis
George Mister and Rachel Tutor--Panola County --They say they were questioned in the Jessica Chambers case and say they were cleared. Mister says he was questioned regarding a lover's quarrel. Tutor says she was questioned regarding a text she sent Jessica. Both say they are innocent and had nothing to do with Jessica's killing. ‪#‎JusticeforJessica‬

Lover's quarrel? Wonder if the reporter bothered to ask what the text message said?

I wonder if they are they a couple????? Mister and Tutor that is.

Tom Dees FOX13 Memphis

Lover's quarrel? Wonder if the reporter bothered to ask what the text message said?

Video from M&M gas station?

Well, Tutor must have been a friend or frenemy of Jessica's. They were questioned because of a text message from Tutor. Nope. Had not heard of them. JMO

It actualluy cleared up a minor mystery for me. On one of the twitter pages someone was 'taunting' Mr. Mister---and i was wondering what that old 70's pop band had to do with this case? :doh:

I'm not too certain that it was NOT COMMON KNOWLEDGE. Once Chambers realized that she had something worthwhile and marketable she probably (imo) began shooting her mouth off. Something like that would be natural for a 19-year-old with a story that seemed "marketable".

I can cite several dozens of similar situations.

I wonder if they are they a couple????? Mister and Tutor that is.

When he says it was about a lovers quarrel, and she says it was about a text she sent JC, makes me wonder if Tutor thought JC was flirting with her Mister?

I'm not too certain that it was NOT COMMON KNOWLEDGE. Once Chambers realized that she had something worthwhile and marketable she probably (imo) began shooting her mouth off. Something like that would be natural for a 19-year-old with a story that seemed "marketable".

I can cite several dozens of similar situations.

I totally agree. Most 19 yr olds talk about bold plans very publicly. " I am working on a book/CD/band/invention...etc " It is the age of discovery and exploration and everyone always asks 19 yr olds what they are doing now, planning for their lives etc.

How are you so confident that mineral spirits are involved? JMO

My guess, it has almost the volatility of gasoline, and a close match in hydrocarbon signature for "charcoal starter" Assuming someone had a decent mass spectrometer, LE knew which accelerant was used that night. It fits with "they squirted lighter fluid in her nose and mouth" and the intensity of the fire. It removes the supposition I had for different accelerants all together. I had no idea how frequently it's used in arson until I researched it some more. It's not a handy at hand thing for most people to have. IIRC I read somewhere, there is a mineral spirits distillery in Batesville too. Anyone working there, or close associates thereof would have ready knowledge of it's volatility.

My guess, it has almost the volatility of gasoline, and a close match in hydrocarbon signature for "charcoal starter" Assuming someone had a decent mass spectrometer, LE knew which accelerant was used that night. It fits with "they squirted lighter fluid in her nose and mouth" and the intensity of the fire. It removes the supposition I had for different accelerants all together. I had no idea how frequently it's used in arson until I researched it some more. It's not a handy at hand thing for most people to have. IIRC I read somewhere, there is a mineral spirits distillery in Batesville too. Anyone working there, or close associates thereof would have ready knowledge of it's volatility.

Is it easily recognizable by scent? JMO

I've seen both men and women act in violence in public parking lots. One woman smashed a lover with a wine bottle; one man pulled a rifle and threatened another. Wacked out people loose control....

KWYM, a man was arrested here this week for shooting nine times @ his girlfriend then running over her in the Best Buy parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SusyQ