MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One point I have not seen mentioned is when Jessica goes in the store and the 3 guys are standing there talking. To me, it looks like she deliberately does not look their way or speak to them. From what we hear, she was well known in town, had been a cheerleader in high school, and a daily customer at the gas station. So I found it odd that she didn't speak to them!

Was this part of her recovery training? Removing herself from undesirable people, if they were part of a group she no longer wanted to be around? JMO

I noticed that too, but if she chose to buy gas and cigs at MM store, she DID place herself right in the thick of things. She did seem to ignore those guys, though. JMO

The Wire was an amazing tv series. Reading a description from Google is not grounds for calling it rubbish :)

And IMO- the drug/slang/gang opinions here are becoming redundant. Words are naturally ambiguous.. There is no correct answer.[/QUOTE

I don't watch T.V. series, I prefer documentaries, I am entitled to my opinion just like you.

Don't know why you are aiming the above at me regarding gangs/slang/drugs. It isn't relevant to what I have posted.

Whoever she had a confrontation with last week at the gas station is probably gona be sitting in a police station answering questions. I bet the cops found out about this on the surveillance equipment they took from the gas station. Bet this person didn't think about that happening. I think this could be a big break.

“Chicken head” has been classically used for “meth head” since that drug overtook parts of Texas when I was a teenager.

Down south, a chicken-head refers to a person who is strung out bad on meth. When they start acting crazy, it is referred to as "clucking".
-- From a post on Answerbag. I don't know if I can link it.

Just to keep the conversation balanced, there are several photos, and videos I believe, in MSM where you can see the somewhat buffet style food items they have inside M&M. If there were chicken wings there, it’s not so wrong in assuming someone ordered a wing or two and they weren’t prepared, then the store employee brought them out to whomever bought them.

My question is, since that person was on the south side of M&M, and quite a bit of people were there that night, are they on video INSIDE the store ordering the food? And, who all was standing over there that night?

Can we even discuss that AB said that this was a “hate crime” in the Fox 13 video? For him to reach that conclusion, seems to me, means things could have been said or referenced at the store that lead him to believe that.

Also, when he is speaking he says "they took the entire surveillance equipment, even the cameras." If you look at the top of the gas bay, the last one furthest from where AB is standing, is that a camera? Wouldn't that camera be pointing south towards the area Jessica and the M&M employee walked off into?

I'm new here. Can anyone see my posts?

Whoever she had a confrontation with last week at the gas station is probably gona be sitting in a police station answering questions. I bet the cops found out about this on the surveillance equipment they took from the gas station. Bet this person didn't think about that happening. I think this could be a big break.
:welcome: :welcome6: :fireworks:
I have an appointment. Good grief,that's all I do is rush around but I just wanted you to feel welcomed by Websleuths!*

* Everyone will get a hoot out of this. I caught myself almost typing,"Rushing around like a chicken with it's head chopped off." **

** Can you imagine the raised eyebrows that could have caused! I am going to have to check that 'one' out in the urban dictionary! :silly:

I've watched only a few episodes, but it is very highly regarded here in the States. Would you even be allowed to watch it in the U.A.E?

Yes, we are able to watch all the latest films etc. It is only places like Saudi Arabia where they have restrictions on what you can view. To be honest I don't have much time for watching T.V. :D

Yep, believe me I'm trying to ween myself off, I have an addictive personality. My ex had to have a pace maker installed because of energy drink and other things and hes only 28!
Yikes,sorry I didn't include you in the Websleuths Fireworks post to templeton. Welcome to Websleuths.
:wagon:

I have visited the U.S.A. several times and know how generous the food portions are. Those so called packets of chicken that are being distributed outside the store wouldn't be big enough to feed a hamster. So it is more or less obvious what is really in those packages in my opinion. Also I noticed in the latest interview where A.A. is being interviewed towards the latter end when the chicken packages are mentioned he sort of chuckles but at the same time seems nervous and then wants the interview to end.

m.o.o.
Yeah, interesting body language. I had the impression as he changed positions, the camera angle lowered, he may have became more nervous as people showed up, eventually declaring some fear or that it is dangerous for him, as he looked around. He seems to be leaking what the police are asking about, in terms of 'pooh-man' or 'boo' or whatever, and the assault that may have happened around 9 am against Jessica Chambers about a week earlier, mentioned in the WREG interview. In that one, there is a lot lip licking and hesitation, but again loving the attention enough not to let any fear he feels have him keep a lower profile, so he implies LE interest in these things, in his various interviews, still at the center of things, by choice. Sorry, catching up, so this may have been discussed already.

loudest car approaching.pngLoudest car going by station in a blur.pngBest I could do on the loudest car that happen to pass.pngScreenshot 2014-12-19 at 6.25.26 AM.pngPassing M&M's.jpg

Did you watch the video 12minutes of video. AA laughs, when he says yeah, chicken. Outdoor delivery of "chicken" in small packages? Curb service? I do not know what was in the package, and neither do you, lol. JMO

Chicken gizzards.

For someone getting death threats Ali sure loves the cameras. As for the confrontation Jessica had at the gas station, he has to know whom it was with. Someone had to have a a convo telling him "So and so and Jessica had it out in your parking lot earlier". If someone had a quarrel of any kind on or near my property you bet I would know who and why. The town has like 400 people a fight everybody would know about. Who ever this person is they are involved some way or another, because if they weren't involved no one should have an issue telling the le about it before hand.

Yeah, interesting body language. I had the impression as he changed positions, the camera angle lowered, he may have became more nervous as people showed up, eventually declaring some fear or that it is dangerous for him, as he looked around. He seems to be leaking what the police are asking about, in terms of pooh-man to boo or whatever, and the assault that may have happened around 9 am against Jessica Chambers about a week earlier, mentioned in the WREG video posted below. In that one, there is a lot lip licking and hesitation, but again loving the attention enough not to let any fear he feels have him keep a lower profile, so he implies LE interest in these things, in his various interviews, still at the center of things, by choice.

Yes I agree with your findings while he was being interviewed. I find it so interesting watching the mannerisms in the videos.
A lot of people may read into it differently. A bit like reading a novel, the way we imagine it is usually not the same as others. Then when the film comes out sometimes it is a disappointment.

Yeah, interesting body language. I had the impression as he changed positions, the camera angle lowered, he may have became more nervous as people showed up, eventually declaring some fear or that it is dangerous for him, as he looked around. He seems to be leaking what the police are asking about, in terms of pooh-man to boo or whatever, and the assault that may have happened around 9 am against Jessica Chambers about a week earlier, mentioned in the WREG interview. In that one, there is a lot lip licking and hesitation, but again loving the attention enough not to let any fear he feels have him keep a lower profile, so he implies LE interest in these things, in his various interviews, still at the center of things, by choice. Sorry, catching up, so this may have been discussed already.

Maybe he might be drawing attention of LE to himself on purpose so they come to him? I wouldnt want a murder who knows where I work and sleep see me going to the police willingly, so i would make them come to me. Its just a thought.

I am quite positive that when someone says they're going to "Church" which is usually spelled "Chuchhh" notice the r is missing? It's not slang for a gang meeting, and if it is, I can most certainly assure you that it is one for the GD's. If gang members are having a meeting, they call it a session, or a meeting. Never going to Church. Black folk, most of us, are raised in the church, and we wouldn't play with God like that.

My husband was the president of a motorcycle club and when they had their monthly meetings it was called "church" that's why I mentioned what I did.

NO WAY IN HELL was that lady delivering a piece of chicken to someone outside in the video I seen. You can't even tell what she has in her hands because it was so small. IMO

Didnt even know what you meant by the Wire. I had to look it up on the Internet, never heard about it nor seen it before it is not televised here in the U.A.E. Even if I had the option I wouldn't watch rubbish like that.

The Wire was a great show IMO. Grew up near Baltimore, MD and still have lots of friends there. It's a great place but a lot of crime. The show (as fictional as it may seem) captured some pretty close-to-reality situations. Believe it or not. As they often say... "Art imitates life".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today marks the end of week two and still no results. Tomorrow starts week three of the investigation, which is also Christmas week, I fear interest in the JC case may suffer while people naturally turn their attention to the holidays and their families.

Tomorrow (Saturday) I am going to take a quick spin into Courtland and get my own opinion of the M&M action. I think that people act differently when there is a police or news presence, I will look just like an out of town customer passing through on holiday travel. I will get gas, make a drink purchase, walk my dog around the edge of the lot for a while to do her business while I discreetly observe. Hopefully AA will be there and I have a chance to engage in light conversation while at the cash register so I can get my own impression of him. Probably will not go to the Herron road site, as a female (with three daughters Jessica's age) I would not feel physically or emotionally safe there.

Anyway I was pretty active on thread 1 and 2, but for thread 3 I have been mostly reading, watching, listening and gathering wool. I'll let you guys know what impressions I glean from my trip.

So, if she had an altercation the week before at the store...Why continue frequenting there? Surely there are other stores in the area to go to? I still think the link is that store. I think the person that knows what happened to Jessica was at that store when she arrived that night.

It just all points to small town corruption (I've witnessed it first hand. It's all in who you know and what dirt you may have on the other person) and possible gang activity. IMO, that's probably the reason she was at the shelter. Maybe her family was scared of the people she was associating with and in reason they just could not let her stay with them. Just sounds like she got in really deep with the wrong crowd and then possibly wised up. She wanted to let go of them and they didn't want to let go of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly