MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a better pic of Auntie surrounding early hours after the incident? I read about a black eye but I can't really tell well on the black and white mugshot. Wondering if they got warrant for Auntie's phone. Would be interesting to see her phone records. There is a reason she was hauled in and booked.

I wasn't sure exactly what mineral spirits were, so I googled. Wow! My thought is that if Auntie was involved, she will crumble. Has she been publicly cleared?

I love listening to people talk.

Watching that tape and listening to AA describe the man in the highlight reel buying a jug of gas was simply fascinating to me.

This is a very, very small town and the man appears to walk off camera, as opposed to having a vehicle sitting there to put the gas jug in after he fills it. You could *advertiser censored*-U-me then, that AA would know who this person is, yet he refers to him twice at least as, "That dude."

I found that interesting.

More interesting than all of it though is Jessica's body language when she is being called to the side off camera. I haven't let go of that rug yet.

BBM. *That* is peculiar. Great catch.
:shocked2:

With all of the traffic going by, I'm wondering if 51 is used a lot as an alternate of i55. I was thinking about whether it was used to get from Memphis to Jackson before but then saw i55 parallel and thought, no probably not. After watching that long video I'm rethinking.

Probably doesn't matter, as this seems personal.

I can chime in here. Jackson to Memphis is an easy interstate drive on I-55, about 3 hours. No one would ever use 51 for that trip; it would take twice as long because of the red lights, rerouted segments, and occasional poor maintenance areas. I like that you asked the question, though. Thanks for trying to think of everything.

While I'm on the topic of describing the region, I should clarify that Courtland and Batesville are not in the Mississippi Delta. I was born in the Delta. This area is referred to (by Deltans) as The Hills. There's a lot of historical, cultural, and socioeconomical differences between those two adjacent regions. The Delta has the richest soil (silt) in the world, but the Hills are loess bluffs that easily erode and contain gravel. The Delta whites were able to make MUCH more money than the Hillfolk whites because of that resource. Delta planters would hire Hillfolk types to "oversee" the "labor." Virtually all of the manifestations of racial hate in the 1800s was attributed to the Hillfolk (because they did not have the same economic interest at stake as the planters). Once slavery was abolished and later organized segregation was being challenged, that's when you started to see manifestations of racial hate take hold in the Delta. The Hillfolk in many ways have been coexisting, white and black, for much longer than Deltans, primarily because it has always been such a poor region. Mutual lack of money is what refocuses the attention as a near universal trait.

I understand that people without a similar Southern-U.S. frame of reference will be uncomfortable reading what I've written here, but even this is a vanilla description. The only reason I give this information is to lend perspective to the historical background of this area. You're not going to see as much racism as you're probably imagining, and the crazies still out there are just too ignorant and lazy to even question themselves.

Does anyone have a better pic of Auntie surrounding early hours after the incident? I read about a black eye but I can't really tell well on the black and white mugshot. Wondering if they got warrant for Auntie's phone. Would be interesting to see her phone records. There is a reason she was hauled in and booked.

I saw a pic somewhere, I can't recall, but she did look like she had a shiner. One thing is for damned sure, somebody either got access to info they weren't privy to, or someone inside the investigation is talking. I'm almost laughing my fool *advertiser censored* off right now.

Did you folks know that mineral spirits and charcoal starter fluids typically share similar carbon composition? Mineral spirits, save the odorless type have a very distinct smell though.

You know, I've been wondering for days, if Jessica bought cigarettes that day, if she smokes, were they the same brand she usually bought, or did she smoke at all? I wonder if anyone asked that question.

Every hour that passes is an hour closer to the day everyone just forgets about Jessica Chambers. Jessica Chambers who spent her whole life as a forgotten child is moving closer by the hour to being forgotten all over again. Jessica Chambers whose parents couldn't stay together for the kids. Jessica Chambers who lost the brother she leaned on and loved. Jessica Chambers who turned to men who would beat her, just for the attention they offered. Jessica Chambers who endured a fiery hell on earth for the last precious moments of her life.

I won't forget you Jessica. I wish you had been my daughter.

The FBI won't stay there forever, and each hour that ticks by the time rolls closer that the feds are going to pack up the trucks and go. When that happens I guarantee you Jessica will be forgotten again.

Some of us will never forget. Keep calm Jessica.

Let us not forget Jessica and here's hoping that with each passing hour it brings LE one hour closer to capturing the perpetrator(s) in this horrific and cruel murder. Justice for Jessica. MOO.

I'll save it. No matter how much background noise it has.
Speaking of background noise, is anyone else shocked at just how much traffic went by the station in that 12 minutes? I expected it to be a sleepy area but it is far from it.

Speaking of background noise, is anyone else shocked at just how much traffic went by the station in that 12 minutes? I expected it to be a sleepy area but it is far from it.

I was a bit annoyed watching the video because of the traffic noise. Lol. Every time AA was saying something I really wanted to hear, a darn car would go by and drown him out.

I'll save it. No matter how much background noise it has.

Yes, very. I wondered if there was more traffic because of this crime.

Auntie is slang for crackhead/middle-aged dealer. Shasha is slang for beauty and short for Charlotte.

I have NEVER heard Auntie being used for drug dealer. In the south, EVERYONE is Auntie or Uncle. No matter what race, or kin. It's sort of like a honorific title.

I have visited the U.S.A. several times and know how generous the food portions are. Those so called packets of chicken that are being distributed outside the store wouldn't be big enough to feed a hamster. So it is more or less obvious what is really in those packages in my opinion. Also I noticed in the latest interview where A.A. is being interviewed towards the latter end when the chicken packages are mentioned he sort of chuckles but at the same time seems nervous and then wants the interview to end.

m.o.o.

I have NEVER heard Auntie being used for drug dealer. In the south, EVERYONE is Auntie or Uncle. No matter what race, or kin. It's sort of like a honorific title.

It's regional, it has some even nastier definitions attributed to it as well.

Forgive me if I've missed it, as I've been trying to come at this case from all angles on many different sites. My question is, Has the "Post-Office Church" been confirmed as a secondary crime scene or is this still just hear-say? I have heard discussed on several sleuthing sites and twitter that the "Post-office church" was considered a second crime scene. Does anybody know the status of this by chance?

Hell you should head for DC, make friends, rub some palms. you can smoke crack, get convicted, and still be the mayor. Don't limit yourself to small towns. LOL

You can do all that and a whole lot more and still be President, who we kiddin Joe? Shoot for the moon Matt!

No EVERYONE is not Auntie or Uncle in the south.

Yeah that whole reference has me a little bewildered. Was he saying Poohman/Boom Poolman/Boone? I mean I've heard the pooh part somewhere before... But poohman isn't that a bit emasculating lol. Can someone with better ears clarify it for me?
Thibault?

Forgive me if I've missed it, as I've been trying to come at this case from all angles on many different sites. My question is, Has the "Post-Office Church" been confirmed as a secondary crime scene or is this still just hear-say? I have heard discussed on several sleuthing sites and twitter that the "Post-office church" was considered a second crime scene. Does anybody know the status of this by chance?

I don't think it has been confirmed.

I have visited the U.S.A. several times and know how generous the food portions are. Those so called packets of chicken that are being distributed outside the store wouldn't be big enough to feed a hamster. So it is more or less obvious what is really in those packages in my opinion. Also I noticed in the latest interview where A.A. is being interviewed towards the latter end when the chicken packages are mentioned he sort of chuckles but at the same time seems nervous and then wants the interview to end.

m.o.o.

In stores like that, they often sell chicken by the piece. Or maybe it could have been fries, hot wings, sauce...who, no matter how much you pay off the police, would sell drugs in the open, without trying to cover their actions or anything? Real life isn't like The Wire, not at all.

I only skimmed through what was going on since my last post but I saw someone mention something to the regards of her going to "church". "Church" in gang slang = a meeting

I am quite positive that when someone says they're going to "Church" which is usually spelled "Chuchhh" notice the r is missing? It's not slang for a gang meeting, and if it is, I can most certainly assure you that it is one for the GD's. If gang members are having a meeting, they call it a session, or a meeting. Never going to Church. Black folk, most of us, are raised in the church, and we wouldn't play with God like that.

In stores like that, they often sell chicken by the piece. Or maybe it could have been fries, hot wings, sauce...who, no matter how much you pay off the police, would sell drugs in the open, without trying to cover their actions or anything? Real life isn't like The Wire, not at all.

Didnt even know what you meant by the Wire. I had to look it up on the Internet, never heard about it nor seen it before it is not televised here in the U.A.E. Even if I had the option I wouldn't watch rubbish like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc