MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rewatching the AA interview, two things are really clear to me. From the time where the camera vantage point changes, AA doesn't know he's being filmed. The candor of he AND the reporters changed, quite a bit. Ali doesn't turn to the hidden camera at all. That's really a ****** move on their part, completely unethical.

He has a pretty whack security DVR if every time you switch cameras it resets to the base time. He fully believes that is true, whether or not it is.

Rewatching the AA interview, two things are really clear to me. From the time where the camera vantage point changes, AA doesn't know he's being filmed. The candor of he AND the reporters changed, quite a bit. Ali doesn't turn to the hidden camera at all. That's really a ****** move on their part, completely unethical.

He has a pretty whack security DVR if every time you switch cameras it resets to the base time. He fully believes that is true, whether or not it is.

Very unethical to do that. I suppose this may be the thing that finally makes him stop talking completely.

I'm not familiar with how DVR security systems work. I am wondering if he doesn't totally understand how his system works. If he never corrected the time after DST all of the technical ins and outs may be beyond him. He also could be confused about given his repeated insistence she was there at 5:30 and not 6:30. I don't think he's lying, he really thinks that for whatever reason. If he's correct than that is a huge screw up by LE. If he's wrong then well, that's that. I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the shed but he would know there are records of the time of transactions so he can't just say the camera was off by an hour and fool everyone.

MOO.

I'm am wondering if it is GasCanMan since he is the "man" of a woman with a nickname of "pooh".

Yeah that whole reference has me a little bewildered. Was he saying Poohman/Boom Poolman/Boone? I mean I've heard the pooh part somewhere before... But poohman isn't that a bit emasculating lol. Can someone with better ears clarify it for me?

I'm pretty sure it isn't drug related, I think JC was clean. Hell I don't even know if I'm allowed to say that? Are we supposed to speculate on victims? I do think it was a hit, I do think it was hate related not necessarily racial hate in the respect of a hate crime, but hate related. It was a group of people, and gang can mean more than one thing. I have a relatively open mind still. But this nonsense about an accident or suicide? I'll bet my testicles it wasn't an accident or a suicide. It was a group, it was premeditated, it was planned out completely and thoroughly.

On a side note, could anyone who preserved the mineral spirits story PM me with it, or at least a synopsis?

:please: Don't do it Joe!

P.S. I'm leaning towards a jealous female directing it at JC. One egg in that basket saying it was the thing that initiated the whole event.

Yeah that whole reference has me a little bewildered. Was he saying Poohman/Boom Poolman/Boone? I mean I've heard the pooh part somewhere before... But poohman isn't that a bit emasculating lol. Can someone with better ears clarify it for me?
Teapooh

I love listening to people talk.

Watching that tape and listening to AA describe the man in the highlight reel buying a jug of gas was simply fascinating to me.

This is a very, very small town and the man appears to walk off camera, as opposed to having a vehicle sitting there to put the gas jug in after he fills it. You could *advertiser censored*-U-me then, that AA would know who this person is, yet he refers to him twice at least as, "That dude."

I found that interesting.

More interesting than all of it though is Jessica's body language when she is being called to the side off camera. I haven't let go of that rug yet.

I don't plan on visiting that area ever in the next thirty years. Someone could be standing right next to me and calling me all manner of bad names and I would not understand what the heck they were talking about.

Very unethical to do that. I suppose this may be the thing that finally makes him stop talking completely.

I'm not familiar with how DVR security systems work. I am wondering if he doesn't totally understand how his system works. If he never corrected the time after DST all of the technical ins and outs may be beyond him. He also could be confused about given his repeated insistence she was there at 5:30 and not 6:30. I don't think he's lying, he really thinks that for whatever reason. If he's correct than that is a huge screw up by LE. If he's wrong then well, that's that. I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the shed but he would know there are records of the time of transactions so he can't just say the camera was off by an hour and fool everyone.

MOO.

I handle DVRs for a few freelance clients. I'm pretty sure he knows enough to operate it, he has to for theft control. It may have a clock that auto adjusts for DST, many modern ones do. The timecode on the films matches with the timeline we all know of. Jessica leaving home about 6. She's at M&M around 6:25 according to the timecode on the film.

Assuming his system isn't vulnerable to the dreaded DST bug too, her gas purchase could and would be recorded correctly. Not many 14.00 gas purchases that day and all.

Oh yeah, I knew that, I was being directly facetious. I can tell you straight up though even if it were Rihanna, if I was her man, best nobody be callin me hannaman. I'd bust me some lips. :shame:

Also, I am really hoping that LE was smart enough to put in a different security camera system, while they have control of the entire other system.

Sometimes, as you all know...these critters like to come on back to the scene and sniff around. I still hear those rapping truck pipes.

I don't plan on visiting that area ever in the next thirty years. Someone could be standing right next to me and calling me all manner of bad names and I would not understand what the heck they were talking about.

Don't worry, you'd know on account of all the fire you would be on.

LOL I wasn't saying that was the name they are talking about on the video, I can't quite make it out either. I've tried. FFJ said he has heard the Pooh part before and I was just trying to remind him of where it probably was... :scared:

With all of the traffic going by, I'm wondering if 51 is used a lot as an alternate of i55. I was thinking about whether it was used to get from Memphis to Jackson before but then saw i55 parallel and thought, no probably not. After watching that long video I'm rethinking.

Probably doesn't matter, as this seems personal.

P.S. I'm leaning towards a jealous female directing it at JC. One egg in that basket saying it was the thing that initiated the whole event.

It sounds possible. There's a kind of "mean girls" feel to the extreme cruelty.

It seems like (dear god no offense intended) something a woman is mean enough to initiate. Please ladies don't crucify me, but when it comes to matters of the heart some of you have a real mean vindictive streak. I'm not saying that men don't have the same demons, hell I've seen some cartel executions that make JCs death seem peaceful in comparison. I think in this particular case though, a woman was definitely deep in the mix.

The testicles are a safe bet at this point, pretty sure my child rearing days are over. :)

I love listening to people talk.

Watching that tape and listening to AA describe the man in the highlight reel buying a jug of gas was simply fascinating to me.

This is a very, very small town and the man appears to walk off camera, as opposed to having a vehicle sitting there to put the gas jug in after he fills it. You could *advertiser censored*-U-me then, that AA would know who this person is, yet he refers to him twice at least as, "That dude."

I found that interesting.

More interesting than all of it though is Jessica's body language when she is being called to the side off camera. I haven't let go of that rug yet.

BBM. *That* is peculiar. Great catch.

I wonder why the interviewer didn't ask him where he got all that money he was fanning and flashing on his facebook page.
In this interview I thought he came across as pretty honest ~ but he could afford to be with all of the soft questions he was dealt. I thought he still seemed slippery and more slipperily as the interview progressed.
I believe he could help with significant details but has elected to primarily protect himself. He is a huge disappointment in my eyes. (As are many of the characters in this horrid affair!)

I don't think people realize how much money those little stores bring in during a day. The biggest sales are likely from beer, cigarettes and gas. If a lot of the customers pay cash then that could amount to a lot of money on any given day. If AA doesn't make deposit runs to the bank every day and keeps the cash in a safe then he could hold upwards of $20,000 at times. The money that AA is pictured with is not necessarly his own, likely it's the stores money. Also I bet most people that are pictured with large amounts of money are not used to having that kind of money so they have this attitude "hey look at me" and have someone snap a picture.

I wouldn't recomend anyone doing this ever because the picture pretty much says "Hey look what I've got, come rob me" :fight:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero