MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He should be removed from the case on the grounds of incompetence. I'd like to punch he and that fat *advertiser censored* DA both, right in the face.
Some of these people in small towns just amaze me. I thought the handling of the Mike Brown Case was a little unprofessional.
You can't make this stuff up. I think those two goons are related to Gomer pyle.

Side Note: When I'm 35-50 years old, I'm moving to a small town and running for Mayor.
I'm a people person and lived in a small town in Wagener, SC that only had 800 people in it. Half black/Half White
I was only there for 4 months and I knew 1/3 of the town. I was at a Christian College that only had 20 students.
I would walk to the gas station with students and would have 4-5 people in a row say, "Hi Matt" The students were dumbfounded and would ask me how I knew everyone. They thought it was pretty neat.
I was just super friendly, and talked to EVERYONE I could.
The students didn't know many people at all. Some had been there for several years too.
The point of this message is this: If these incompetent people can be a DA and Sheriff, I can guarantee I'm going to be in charge of a small town someday.
"Book Market" - A funny saying from another message board I use. It just means Bookmark it!

It is my opinion that AA likes a lot of things a little too much lol. I have viewed his life that he has shared with the public. Its also my opinion though that he is telling the truth about the way the camera works. The system I work with does the same thing. He really shouldnt be telling the world that his store doesnt have working cameras at the moment and he also shouldnt giggle on camera at the thought of people thinking thats chicken being given out in those bags.

Lol. Ya, I don't think anyone believed chicken was in those bags.

And did you all catch Ali's chuckle when the reporter commented to him about the chicken in the envelopes? Wink wink!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chicken&utm_source=search-action

I'm pretty sure it isn't drug related, I think JC was clean. Hell I don't even know if I'm allowed to say that? Are we supposed to speculate on victims? I do think it was a hit, I do think it was hate related not necessarily racial hate in the respect of a hate crime, but hate related. It was a group of people, and gang can mean more than one thing. I have a relatively open mind still. But this nonsense about an accident or suicide? I'll bet my testicles it wasn't an accident or a suicide. It was a group, it was premeditated, it was planned out completely and thoroughly.

<mod snip>

I CAN NOT believe that they don't have at least a couple of suspects in this case?????? What is wrong here, I just don't get it? This is a major crime not someone just breaking into a car and stealing their change jar kind of crap.

i wonder how many people know who is responsible for this right now... just the 1 culprit? maybe...

there was a murder in my town years ago and 12 people that i personally knew and interacted with just about daily knew who had done it and kept it hidden for about 3 weeks, finally one of them told her mother and the police were called.

just something that came to mind... frustrated another day has gone by with no justice.

Some of these people in small towns just amaze me. I thought the handling of the Mike Brown Case was a little unprofessional.
You can't make this stuff up. I think those two goons are related to Gomer pyle.

Side Note: When I'm 35-50 years old, I'm moving to a small town and running for Mayor.
I'm a people person and lived in a small town in Wagener, SC that only had 800 people in it. Half black/Half White
I was only there for 4 months and I knew 1/3 of the town. I was at a Christian College that only had 20 students.
I would walk to the gas station with students and would have 4-5 people in a row say, "Hi Matt" The students were dumbfounded and would ask me how I knew everyone. They thought it was pretty neat.
I was just super friendly, and talked to EVERYONE I could.
The students didn't know many people at all. Some had been there for several years too.
The point of this message is this: If these incompetent people can be a DA and Sheriff, I can guarantee I'm going to be in charge of a small town someday.
"Book Market" - A funny saying from another message board I use. It just means Bookmark it!

Hell you should head for DC, make friends, rub some palms. you can smoke crack, get convicted, and still be the mayor. Don't limit yourself to small towns. LOL

I'm pretty sure it isn't drug related, I think JC was clean. Hell I don't even know if I'm allowed to say that? Are we supposed to speculate on victims? I do think it was a hit, I do think it was hate related not necessarily racial hate in the respect of a hate crime, but hate related. It was a group of people, and gang can mean more than one thing. I have a relatively open mind still. But this nonsense about an accident or suicide? I'll bet my testicles it wasn't an accident or a suicide. It was a group, it was premeditated, it was planned out completely and thoroughly.

On a side note, could anyone who preserved the mineral spirits story PM me with it, or at least a synopsis?

She probably was clean but it's all about who you hang out with. You don't have to be a "druggie" to hang out with someone who sells them.

i wonder how many people know who is responsible for this right now... just the 1 culprit? maybe...

there was a murder in my town years ago and 12 people that i personally knew and interacted with just about daily knew who had done it and kept it hidden for about 3 weeks, finally one of them told her mother and the police were called.

just something that came to mind... frustrated another day has gone by with no justice.

Every hour that passes is an hour closer to the day everyone just forgets about Jessica Chambers. Jessica Chambers who spent her whole life as a forgotten child is moving closer by the hour to being forgotten all over again. Jessica Chambers whose parents couldn't stay together for the kids. Jessica Chambers who lost the brother she leaned on and loved. Jessica Chambers who turned to men who would beat her, just for the attention they offered. Jessica Chambers who endured a fiery hell on earth for the last precious moments of her life.

I won't forget you Jessica. I wish you had been my daughter.

The FBI won't stay there forever, and each hour that ticks by the time rolls closer that the feds are going to pack up the trucks and go. When that happens I guarantee you Jessica will be forgotten again.

Some of us will never forget. Keep calm Jessica.

She probably was clean but it's all about who you hang out with. You don't have to be a "druggie" to hang out with someone who sells them.

In a town that small, it's pretty hard to avoid the drug crowd. They're your co-workers, family members, friends. Even if you aren't into it, you kind of have to be aware of it. At least that's my experience.

In a town that small, it's pretty hard to avoid the drug crowd. They're your co-workers, family members, friends. Even if you aren't into it, you kind of have to be aware of it. At least that's my experience.

100% correct, however she was directly connected with some real <mod snip>.

How does he know if it's on his surveillance system, he doesn't have it? According to him he gave it to LE.

I speculate this is because there isn't a camera pointed in that direction. No need to film the chicken trade.

I know this, but I've also hung out with the people that sell and I'm not a user at all. Just being around a seller can put you in great danger. Her dad got busted for manufacturing and her ex boyfriend was in that gang, her life was ended because of the crappy people around her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero