MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At about 6:40 on the video, he appears to me to be in disbelief and surprised when both of the interviewers begin talking about the phone records & the individual in the photo and the questions begin.

Body language of the 19 yo reads to me: You're seriously asking me about this (on camera)? He turns away from them, paces a bit, and finally crosses his arms. Then he regains his composure, recoups and answers the questions.

I found a captioned version, my hearing is poor, I'll watch that one. Thank you.
Hey flatfootjoe, let me know if you think AA is saying that Jessica was at his store at 5:30 instead of 6:30. This is something that keeps confusing the heck out of me. I hear 90 min, then 3 hours. Then back to 90 mins. Then towards the end of the video it sounds like he said that it was 2 hours and 45 min from the time she left the gas station till her time of death. My head is spinning, please help me.

Based on the social media crap and comments here I also thought he was a recent immigrant. I'm glad I watched the video to clear that up. I think at this point he's in CYA mode. Not necessarily that he had anything to do with the murder but with the threats and all, he wants to distance himself from JC so people will leave him alone. I think he's acting like a scared 19 year old. He's running his mouth a lot and he doesn't have the maturity to realize how unhelpful this is.

However, this doesn't mean he lied to LE. We don't know what he has told them.

Got a link? I'm assuming he's Yemeni-American or came to the US extremely young.

I have plenty, but none I can find at the moment that I can post here. My googlefu won't work with all the tertiary media results popping up. Looks like Ali's made a lot of friends on the fringe reporter set lately. I'll try to find a reputable link and edit when I do. Sorry

When was the last time Sheriff Darby spoke or was seen on camera with Champion? Because if he was incompetent enough to give out sensirive info to a gas station clerk, I wouldn't leave him in charge of the investigation. Jmo

Hey flatfootjoe, let me know if you think AA is saying that Jessica was at his store at 5:30 instead of 6:30. This is something that keeps confusing the heck out of me. I hear 90 min, then 3 hours. Then back to 90 mins. Then towards the end of the video it sounds like he said that it was 2 hours and 45 min from the time she left the gas station till her time of death. My head is spinning, please help me.

He's been claiming for some time that the clock on his security system wasn't changed with DST, I believe he may be mistaken or that the clock adjusted itself. His timeline doesn't josh with the evidence.

if the choking story is accurate hopefully she mentioned it to someone, although it would seem like it would have come out before now if so.

although we dont know how long police have been aware of that incident and maybe they have already investigated it.

The choking story is coming from Ali and I don't believe much of what he says.

Have they released any of the autopsy findings yet? I don't trust anything AA has to say, I really think he's covering his butt for someone.

if the choking story is accurate hopefully she mentioned it to someone, although it would seem like it would have come out before now if so.

although we dont know how long police have been aware of that incident and maybe they have already investigated it.

Something tells me authorities found out about it on the M&M security cameras.

Have they released any of the autopsy findings yet? I don't trust anything AA has to say, I really think he's covering his butt for someone.

They're not going to release those results until they have a suspect(s) in custody, very likely not until trial. If you think the vigilante justice mindset isn't chomping at the bit hard enough now, imagine if they added sexual assault, or evidence they torched her inside out. The cry for justice would become a scream.

I so agree. The SCSO believe the millington victim is a male. Said to have been in the passenger seat completely charred. And the LE also said "this was not accident". Guess they will use the plates if available and the VIN to find out who the pickup belonged to and try to go from there. IMO it is not uncommon in the area including Memphis, Courtland, Batesville, Millington (and way to many other suburban areas to count) to see drug and gang related violence stretching like a web for at least 100 miles in each direction. When criminals are on the lamb they just go visit their buds in other regional locales. And the web keeps growing exponentially every day.

Ok since he mentions "Pooman/Boom" in the video can we discuss? Who is this person?

Something tells me authorities found out about it on the Murder & Mayhem security cameras. Oh did I say Murder & Mayhem? I meant M&M.

I'm telling you this all comes down to drugs and that stupid "black squad" gang or whatever they call themselves.

Incredible, does newsms.fm even check before they post something like this?

No, IMO. Whomever was responsible to see that footage was edited prior to posting, did NOT even bother
seven plus minutes of extra footage
couldn't imagine why video interview was soo long

Just SPEECHLESS

Irresponsible

I'm glad they posted this! Might have been a trick.

I only skimmed through what was going on since my last post but I saw someone mention something to the regards of her going to "church". "Church" in gang slang = a meeting

There is an actual church nearby, which was referenced in SM very frequently on the night of her death as a location where something "happened" to her.

They could have interviewed every single person in Courtland by now. Jeesh!

Good night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something tells me authorities found out about it on the M&M security cameras.
I sure wished Jessica could had someone like you to be her advocate :bud:and champion. I believe flatfootjoe~you would have reved up that ol' Firebird and scared x#! (them off):smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock