MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting the links and I do realize they **say** several people have been cleared, however, I don't take that to mean a lot given open investigations. It is common practice to deny issues close at hand and that might eventually be evidence in a case as well so the public isn't aware of the truth for many reasons, etc. I do still think in my opinion that something does not add up from the 911 caller. Typically that info is released, i.e., the call and/or the caller might would even do interviews in a big media case such as this but neither of that info has been presented and I most definitely find the circumstances of #1 *knowing* it was a vehicle fire from a mile away in the woodsy area such as this suspicious and #2 that they did not remain at the scene that we are aware of, did not check out the scene, nothing of that nature. Those are highly suspicious in my book and until I hear otherwise in my opinion it's quite sketchy. Typically, how long do you think it took for the car to burn in this depth? Given the firefighters arrived 4 mins after the call, sounds like the caller was quite at the beginning of the fire as I would not imagine it to take a good 30 minutes to burn her car that badly so there isn't a huge window of timeframe there to witness a random person driving down that road and spotting it from a mile away unless it was maybe a neighbor living there but from a mile away how would they be able to see it was indeed a vehicle? I think someone with the murder/s party called in the 911 call.

Wow this is the first time I have heard AA speak. For some reason I thought he was a recent immigrant but he is definitely Mississipi bred if not born.
What I don't understand is he constantly tries to put distance between how much he knows Jessica as "only through being his customer" yet they are exactly the same age. Would they not have attended South Panola HS together? It's a town of less than 500 so I woud assume that all the 19 year olds would be familiar with each other through school or on a social basis? Weird.

Giving how much ISIS has been in the news, I don't think his comment is weird or funny. That's just the first thing that came to his mind. It's also possible he is Iraqi-American. Like you said, he may not be terrible educated so I doubt terrorism or international relations are things he is that familiar with. MOO.

He's a Yemenite. That's been documented in MSM.

Well that's very interesting news about a confrontation a week before her death at the gas station. Since LE has the entire camera system and all of the recordings they know it happened. Are they searching for the person they might have seen on there? Or was the person once again out of camera view like whoever JC was talking with in the final recording? This is a game changer I believe. JMO

Hopefully what they are doing is going back as far as they can on this recording. AA clearly says they took the whole system.

Sheriff Hugh Bright apparently committed suicide in 2009:
http://djournal.com/news/panola-co-sheriff-dead/

Another sheriff also committed suicide:
http://www.examiner.com/article/suicide-stuns-small-southern-sheriff-s-department-for-second-time

My guess is that Ben Chambers may not have served any jail time in exchange for information. I'm guessing maybe he only had to do some community service or something, and his record may have only shown a misdemeanor. Or maybe they wanted his connections and a piece of the pie?
I really don't know...just guessing out loud. Intent to manufacture doesn't necessarily mean intent to sell. So maybe he didn't have any connections....

What the hey!!! What are the chances??? That is some awful lot of hinky right there!

Thanks for posting the links and I do realize they **say** several people have been cleared, however, I don't take that to mean a lot given open investigations. It is common practice to deny issues close at hand and that might eventually be evidence in a case as well so the public isn't aware of the truth for many reasons, etc. I do still think in my opinion that something does not add up from the 911 caller. Typically that info is released, i.e., the call and/or the caller might would even do interviews in a big media case such as this but neither of that info has been presented and I most definitely find the circumstances of #1 *knowing* it was a vehicle fire from a mile away in the woodsy area such as this suspicious and #2 that they did not remain at the scene that we are aware of, did not check out the scene, nothing of that nature. Those are highly suspicious in my book and until I hear otherwise in my opinion it's quite sketchy. Typically, how long do you think it took for the car to burn in this depth? Given the firefighters arrived 4 mins after the call, sounds like the caller was quite at the beginning of the fire as I would not imagine it to take a good 30 minutes to burn her car that badly so there isn't a huge window of timeframe there to witness a random person driving down that road and spotting it from a mile away unless it was maybe a neighbor living there but from a mile away how would they be able to see it was indeed a vehicle? I think someone with the murder/s party called in the 911 call.

I've seen this mile away reference multiple times now, but the 911 call hasn't been released. Could anyone point me to any source where this mile away reference comes from?

Wow this is the first time I have heard AA speak. For some reason I thought he was a recent immigrant but he is definitely Mississipi bred if not born.
What I don't understand is he constantly tries to put distance between how much he knows Jessica as "only through being his customer" yet they are exactly the same age. Would they not have attended South Panola HS together? It's a town of less than 500 so I woud assume that all the 19 year olds would be familiar with each other through school or on a social basis? Weird.

I could be wrong, but I thought I had read that his family owned a gas station in Baltimore, [ I believe] and he came to MS to run this one. I think he has only been there a couple of years. Am I remembering correctly?

I could be wrong, but I thought I had read that his family owned a gas station in Baltimore, [ I believe] and he came to MS to run this one. I think he has only been there a couple of years. Am I remembering correctly?

Thought he was from Buffalo, NY area.

I only skimmed through what was going on since my last post but I saw someone mention something to the regards of her going to "church". "Church" in gang slang = a meeting

I thought I heard Brooklyn a week or so ago. I'd have to go back and look to confirm, but I do remember that it was said he only moved to MS in the past year or two. No sources to back me up right now, though.

Based on the social media crap and comments here I also thought he was a recent immigrant. I'm glad I watched the video to clear that up. I think at this point he's in CYA mode. Not necessarily that he had anything to do with the murder but with the threats and all, he wants to distance himself from JC so people will leave him alone. I think he's acting like a scared 19 year old. He's running his mouth a lot and he doesn't have the maturity to realize how unhelpful this is.

However, this doesn't mean he lied to LE. We don't know what he has told them.

He's a Yemenite. That's been documented in MSM.

Got a link? I'm assuming he's Yemeni-American or came to the US extremely young.

I thought I heard Brooklyn a week or so ago. I'd have to go back and look to confirm, but I do remember that it was said he only moved to MS in the past year or two. No sources to back me up right now, though.

So far we have Brooklyn, Baltimore and Buffalo. One of us has to be right. LOL

I wonder why the interviewer didn't ask him where he got all that money he was fanning and flashing on his facebook page.
In this interview I thought he came across as pretty honest ~ but he could afford to be with all of the soft questions he was dealt. I thought he still seemed slippery and more slipperily as the interview progressed.
I believe he could help with significant details but has elected to primarily protect himself. He is a huge disappointment in my eyes. (As are many of the characters in this horrid affair!)

Well he claimed that the photos he himself posted holding firearms were photoshopped, it's obvious, it's all play money or photoshopped too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock