MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the reporter PURPOSELY released the final few minutes of tape? Maybe it was the only way to get that info out?

And did you all catch Ali's chuckle when the reporter commented to him about the chicken in the envelopes? Wink wink!

Mississippi consistently ranks in the bottom five in terms of dollars spent per pupil in public education. Not a surprise.

(Must also mention that one of my brightest students ever was a K-12 product of Mississippi public ed though.)

Sorry, I had to post this... It is a quote from AA and the reporter.

[I asked him if he was a terrorist like the Social Media website said he was and he answered me by saying "I've never even been to Iraq".]

That's like someone asking someone, sir are you overweight? Person: I have never been to Dairy Queen.

haha, Terrorists are from every country. I feel bad for AA, I think he is severely uneducated.

20p4pb4.png

I love how people equivocate cleared with exonerated or innocent. Cleared means no longer actively under investigation, nothing more. I've never seen so many damned people cleared so quickly in my life.

Agreed! Wonder IF they are cleared in the fact LE can't pinpoint each individual to involvement in this crime at this point? By interviewing them and clearing them, they will be more relaxed and likely to slip up and tell what they know about the crime to a buddy? Let's hope so. IMO, this is a likely scenario!

Well...go to this link and click on the 11:24 minute mark and LISTEN to the car that takes off.

Then, come on back and tell me what you heard.

Are we sleuths OR WHAT??

http://www.newsms.fm/gas-station-clerk-responds-police-clear-suspect-jessica-chambers-case-video/

FlatFootJoe? FoxFire? Rocco? Where are you tonight? Go listen to this. (Please).

(What direction does that vehicle drive off to? It's enough to attract the attention of AA and he looks in that direction).

That was what I was coming in to remark on!!! I hollored for the camera man to turn his camera to the road but he just kept talking!!!

Absolutely and great catch! There's plenty of cars/trucks that sound like that and I don't think Courtland has vehicle inspection.

Mods are here! Everybody Run. Posts are dropping like flies!!! Oh the humanity. That's what happens when you get close to the truth.

Just teasing mods... :drumroll:

That was what I was coming in to remark on!!! I hollored for the camera man to turn his camera to the road but he just kept talking!!!

I just kept thinking ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Here they are supposedly to interview about this and they don't catch the loud pipes WITH CAMERAS??? I can't believe you were there! (Do you dare say what the truck looked like? )

Where you really there or are you like me and talk to the TV?

I just kept thinking ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Here they are supposedly to interview about this and they don't catch the loud pipes WITH CAMERAS??? I can't believe you were there! (Do you dare say what the truck looked like? )

I think he was yelling at his computer screen, but I could be wrong. :wink:

You could ask the reporter what the car looked like. He is taking questions on FB.

What is the significance of the loud vehicle? Was it mentioned earlier and I missed it? I don't like his body language once he starts to cross him arms, typically that means someone is hiding something that he knows......

Do you think the team filming were driving a News Van? Would the person driving the loud vehicle have been "stupid" enough to make that noise in front of a camera team? (Don't know how to spell the word I mean).

Mississippi consistently ranks in the bottom five in terms of dollars spent per pupil in public education. Not a surprise.

(Must also mention that one of my brightest students ever was a K-12 product of Mississippi public ed though.)

Yet they're number 6 in the nation for HS Football. Here's betting that they could spend some of that athletics budget on books.

Do you think the team filming were driving a News Van? Would the person driving the loud vehicle have been "stupid" enough to make that noise in front of a camera team? (Don't know how to spell the word I mean).

(BBM) I would resoundingly say, "YES!" Yes, criminals can easily be that stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock