MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that meth is certainly involved but mineral spirits can be used to manufacture it. JMO

Victory, I believe it is MSM because a news team posted it.

I could be wrong, but after he shakes hands w/one of the interviewers and they thank him (@ about 6:34)...the rest of the interview appears to be off-the-record.

Interview ends, mic turns off, but then camera/mic goes on again.

Kid expresses that he is concerned for his safety etc and yet, there it is posted online by NEWSMS.FM, in its entirety.

Reporter even states that he decided to leave the street name/s and mention of the photo that he saw out of his report (yesterday, I think).

I could be wrong, but after he shakes hands w/one of the interviewers and they thank him...the rest of the interview appears to be off-the-record.

Interview ends, mic turns off, but then camera/mic goes on again.

Kid expresses that he is concerned for his safety etc and yet, there it is posted online by NEWSMS.FM, in its entirety.

Reporter even states that he decided to leave the street name/s and mention of the photo that he saw out of his report (yesterday, I think).
AA is watching as the camera man turns his camera and aims it on the camera on the building as they are discussing it. AA knows he is still filming.

AA is watching as the camera man turns his camera and aims it on the camera on the building as they are discussing it. AA knows he is still filming.

At about what time in the interview, Victory?

Oh he must be related to famous Deejay Rick Dees, who was from Memphis!

Rick Dees was my brother's roommate at Carolina. His name was actually Rigdon, but he changed it to Rick because that's what people thought he was saying anyway. He got famous with Disco Duck...

Looks like Ali has a bit of cottonmouth and some odd body language going on inn that video.

Edit: Just an observation, of course.

Reporter actually outs the street name of the guy whose photo they had seen, or had heard about...Reporter mentions it first.

Jeez. Does he drop his street name deliberately? Sure seems that way.

I read that too and posted about it a day ago. Was wondering more about that house fire call, the circumstances surrounding it. Were they suspicious? Made me wonder if that house fire had been intentionally set in an attempt to 'tie up' the volunteer fire dept crew so as to increase the time it would take for them to get to Jessica's car fire. Or.......could Jessica have been killed elsewhere (like at that house) and it was torched to hide evidence there?

Several days ago I read here (sorry, no link) that the small staff of the volunteer fire department was out on a house fire call when the call about the car fire came in.

Incredible, does newsms.fm even check before they post something like this?

No, IMO. Whomever was responsible to see that footage was edited prior to posting, did NOT even bother
seven plus minutes of extra footage
couldn't imagine why video interview was soo long

Just SPEECHLESS

Irresponsible

I'm speechless too because IMO, it is very responsible which is unheard of for MSM.

I'm speechless too because IMO, it is very responsible which is unheard of for MSM.

And no article to accompany the 12+ minutes of video interview which is written by the male interviewers, and which explains the last seven minutes of the video interview.

Isn't that similar to how soo much confusion was created with the release of the gasoline video tape and the supposed missing mins/secs?

I love how people equivocate cleared with exonerated or innocent. Cleared means no longer actively under investigation, nothing more. I've never seen so many damned people cleared so quickly in my life.

648 he looks at the camera and 818 he sees the guy turn and aim the camera at the store camera.

Agree. So this entire interview is put online without a fully written article, explanation of the details, of who was in the photo, was he the last person she spoke to (reference by the reporter to the phone records and carrying around of photos, etc). Online community will discuss, speculate, etc and then what...be taken to task...Sorry, they're the supposed reporters.

Do your job. Investigate, interview and then report. And write. Or the public certainly will.

If y'all have a way to document the video for posterity, do so. I have a feeling it may not be online forever.

I could be wrong, but the :detective: in me felt the need to share....

:thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll save it. No matter how much background noise it has.

Agree. So this entire interview is put online without a fully written article, explanation of the details, of who was in the photo, was he the last person she spoke to (reference by the reporter to the phone records and carrying around of photos, etc), online community will discuss, speculate, etc and then what...be taken to task...Sorry, they're the supposed reporters.

Do your job. Investigate, interview and then report. And write. Or the public certainly will.
Wow I just got home and read what They quoted AA saying: "To be honest with you, I wasn’t the only person that seen her. The accident happened three hours later.” - See more at: http://www.newsms.fm/gas-station-cl...ers-case-video/#sthash.SKK9i5jW.RilTD0eb.dpuf
Anyone have a reason he is still saying it happened 3 hours later?
He keeps mixing up 90 min and 3 hours.

because of the church next to the lot where she was killed.

What do you mean? What does the church being next to the lot have to do with her car being found where it was on Herron Rd? Sorry, I'm confused about the connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock