MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still learning how to use WS. At least 30-40 percent of my posts get removed because I post personal things and Facebook people. I'm still learning I apologize.
I would like to be very vague so that my post isn't deleted this time. (I'm not harping on mods, just explaining myself.)
So one of the people that I mentioned at one time just so happens to rhyme with the supposed name she mentioned before death.
He is a black gang member in the circle of friends of Jessica's.
I went on this guy's facebook page and looked back before death.
He actually posted a picture of cabinetry and says this is what he does for a living. I'm wondering if that is where this Tom guy came up with the Mineral Spirits thing, I still haven't checked out the Tom guys FB page, but I will.
This is all my opinion and just me trying to connect dots. I apologize if I posted too much info.
According to my post history, there is a 30-40 chance this will be deleted. :thinking:

Mattieo86--
Please don't accept my comment as critical... but the reason some of your posts in the past may have been deleted is probably because of what you are attempting here in this post. You want to insert undocument information from unacceptable source areas. The name of someone who "just so happens to rhyme with the supposed name she mentioned before death" is not acceptable unless said-person has been listed by the police, or mainstream media, as a suspect, or person of interest. Moreover any information that you glean from said-person's FB page falls under the same guidelines. The WS mods and admins don't want to defeat you, they merely want to protect innocent people from the ravishes of social media. :smile: I think that you too would be unhappy if you were involved suddenly by association in something which you were not a party to.

The mods/admins want you to query them in a private message with your desire before you post. They will work with you to assist you in resolving any differences. But they want to do this before you post if you think what you have is something questionable.

Raw unedited video is a must-watch.

Thank you for posting this, Victory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incredible, does newsms.fm even check before they post something like this?

No, IMO. Whomever was responsible to see that footage was edited prior to posting, did NOT even bother
seven plus minutes of extra footage
couldn't imagine why video interview was soo long

Just SPEECHLESS

Irresponsible

this is just confusing. Is AS/Charlotte throwing out a red herring with the party in the church lot thing? and why would JC go there when she was apparently "going somewhere" else?

I just have to say, I am heartbroken about what happened to JC, but in looking into people who are suspect (not suspects) in the area, I am even more heartbroken so many of them have little kids - heartbroken for the kids.

AFAIK, the only person that said she was 'going somewhere' was the gas attendant. And he said it because she got 14 bucks instead of her usual 5 bucks worth of gas. But there are lots of possible reasons for her doing so. She had a job now, thus more money than before and she had to drive to work and not be late for stopping for gas. So who knows if she had anywhere to go or not. Who knows if she even told him that, and if she did, who knows if it is true. It was none of his beeswax so she could answer anyway she wanted. jmo

this is just confusing. Is AS/Charlotte throwing out a red herring with the party in the church lot thing? and why would JC go there when she was apparently "going somewhere" else?

I just have to say, I am heartbroken about what happened to JC, but in looking into people who are suspect (not suspects) in the area, I am even more heartbroken so many of them have little kids - heartbroken for the kids.

Absentia--
There have been no references to the Courtland Baptist Church as the site of a party. It was the landing zone for the Medevac helicopter.

Sorry I don't know if it has been discussed, but did anyone else watch the update an hour or two ago?
I found the link here on my Iphone, but now I'm on my computer otherwise I would retrieve it.
It was a live update from a fox channel if I recall correctly.
But since it was a stream, I'm guessing it isn't there anymore. Anyways, at the end of the interview, (I think it is Champion) he starts laughing
and joking around with the interviewer about a bar and how great it is. Seemed very unprofessional IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by moochopper View Post
This may be irrelevant but how does one become the CHIEF of the fire department at that age? (my husband even thought this was weird)

Quote Originally Posted by cady View Post
It is a volunteer department so I don't know. The "chief" is only 22 I think. Maybe he apprenticed or something. No idea what his credentials are. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by moochopper View Post
I thought I read that he was only 19?

HMMM I do not know his age. JMO His name is Cole Haley. JMO

JC was 19 years old, but imo Fire Chief Cole Haley looks to be late 20s or early 30s.

While doing some research, I ran across some very interesting information concerning Fire Deaths in Panola, County, MS from 2007. Panola County’s fire deaths in 2007 lead Mississippi’s 82 counties. Mississippi lead the Nation in fire deaths in the year 2007..

http://www.panolian.com/contentitem/12059/1180/fire-death
Fire Death 11/30/2007
Child’s death makes No. 9 in county

Paramedics and the Panola County coroner’s office retrieved the child’s body at about 10:45.

Justin Maples, a fire investigator for the sheriff’s department, said a preliminary investigation conducted Wednesday showed the fire likely began “somewhere in the living room area” of the home.

“A lot of times the problem is that the evidence gets burned up,” he said. “We may never know what happened,” Maples said.

Sheriff’s fire investigators were set to interview family members Thursday, he said.

“The homeowner said there smoke detectors in the home. We found remnants of one,” Cole said.

Panola County’s rash of 2007 fire fatalities started on February 14, when a house fire on Edwards Road just outside of Sardis claimed the lives of two people.

The third fire fatality came when a motorist perished in a vehicle fire near Longtown.

A Como house fire Claimed the life of Michael Wood Haley on July 17, marking the fourth fire fatality. Just 10 days later, two children and two adults perished in a mobile home fire on Cotton Plant Road, west of Batesville.

Panola County’s fire deaths in 2007 currently lead Mississippi’s 82 counties. Mississippi also leads the nation in fire-related deaths.

In response to Panola’s fire deaths, smoke detectors have been purchased via a grant and will be distributed to homes throughout the county.

“We received a grant that totalled $25,000 and actually purchased 1,300 smoke detectors with the grant,” Cole said. The smoke detectors will likely be distributed to fire departments across the county for dispersal, he said.

The county also submitted a grant for fire safety and prevention funded through homeland security. The grant was submitted Monday, just prior to the Friday deadline.

The grant, if awarded, could give the county over a quarter of a million dollars to provide a smoke detector for every home in the county.
In earlier fire fatalities this year, however, the absence of smoke detectors was a common denominator in many of the fires.

Despite the tragedy Wednesday, Cole noted the “tremendous response” of Panola County’s volunteer firefighters, especially since many were at work when the fire was reported.

Firefighters responded from Bynum, Mt. Olivet, Sardis Lower Lake, Courtland, and Batesville fire departments.

he likes the spotlight a little too much.
I didn't know he had taken photos of her car when the tow truck stopped at the gas station.
I also don't believe the cops told him who died or how she died. He knew otherwise.
Fascinating explanation about the missing video section. simply fascinating.

Sorry, but that is not a fact. And bringing up suicide is simply another angle to discuss in this horrific tragedy. It doesn't downplay what happened here. Suicides of this nature do happen and people are at a loss to comprehend it. When LE confirms with all certainty this was a murder, I will go with their expertise. Until then...it should be on the table as a possibility. Here is a little info on the subject: http://www.firefocus.net/docs/SuicideMSFeb06.pdf

I had been really reluctant to bring this possibility up, but it's been on my mind as I've been following along. A guy from my college killed himself this way and I still remember the sick feeling in my stomach hearing about it.

I don't think that's what happened in this case, but I agree, it needs to be considered.

Absentia--
There have been no references to the Courtland Baptist Church as the site of a party. It was the landing zone for the Medevac helicopter.

I don't know the name of the church but Auntie certainly did mention a party that JC was supposedly going to at a church lot the day after JC died.
but the question is, why would she go there is she was "going somewhere" else, if AA's statement is correct?
I'm trying to incite discussion about the WHY.
If you don't like a post you can report it. You don't have to moderate every post. WS has moderators for that.

I didn't know he had taken photos of her car when the tow truck stopped at the gas station.
I also don't believe the cops told him who died or how she died. He knew otherwise.

I missed this yesterday and haven't seen it posted. AA was cleared by the FBI. Also, glad FBI is investigating all threats against him:

Tom Dees FOX13 Memphis
Yesterday at 2:36pm · Batesville, MS ·

District Attorney John Champion "Ali Alsanai M&M First Stop owner has been cleared by the FBI. Ali has been receiving death threats. Those threats are being investigated by the FBI." ‪#‎JUSTICEFORJESSICA‬

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tom-Dees-FOX13-Memphis/175571152541819?fref=ts

It is my opinion that AA likes a lot of things a little too much lol. I have viewed his life that he has shared with the public. Its also my opinion though that he is telling the truth about the way the camera works. The system I work with does the same thing. He really shouldnt be telling the world that his store doesnt have working cameras at the moment and he also shouldnt giggle on camera at the thought of people thinking thats chicken being given out in those bags.

That news video that Victiry posted. Wow!!!!! Thank you, Victory. I have a headache now. A big one.

Interesting that AA is still saying the video time stamp is an hour off. I am confused, because Mom's phone call and the time Mom says JC left home, all coincides perfectly with the timestamp. but if it is an hour off, then ....? :waitasec:

It is my opinion that AA likes a lot of things a little too much lol. I have viewed his life that he has shared with the public. Its also my opinion though that he is telling the truth about the way the camera works. The system I work with does the same thing. He really shouldnt be telling the world that his store doesnt have working cameras at the moment and he also shouldnt giggle on camera at the thought of people thinking thats chicken being given out in those bags.

Lol. Ya, I don't think anyone believed chicken was in those bags.

That news video that Victiry posted. Wow!!!!! Thank you, Victory. I have a headache now. A big one.

I am at a starbucks and I can't hear very well because there is too much noise. Cant wait to get home and rewatch it.

If y'all have a way to document the video for posterity, do so. I have a feeling it may not be online forever.

I could be wrong, but the :detective: in me felt the need to share....

:thinking:

I don't know the name of the church but Auntie certainly did mention a party that JC was supposedly going to at a church lot the day after JC died.
but the question is, why would she go there is she was "going somewhere" else, if AA's statement is correct?
I'm trying to incite discussion about the WHY.
If you don't like a post you can report it. You don't have to moderate every post. WS has moderators for that.
Maybe when she told him she was going somewhere she was referring to the "party" on the parking lot. I read post on FB discussing this party but Im fairly sure we arent allowed to discuss it here. Thats probably why Zool doesnt know about it.

If y'all have a way to document the video for posterity, do so. I have a feeling it may not be online forever.

I could be wrong, but the :detective: in me felt the need to share....

:thinking:

Is it not MSM? Maybe I should delete it?

Parking lot parties are quite the rage for young folk these days. My kids used to attend them as well. They had them at various parking lots which would be tweeted out. And they had lookouts so if the popo came down the entrance the airhorn would blow and everyone would drive away. that way only one or two cars could get 'popped' at a time.

There is a hiking trail pking lot just outside of our town that had a lot of parties over the years because it had one long entrance and one long exit. The kids could exit stage right if someone in a marked car came up the entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero