MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping off of your post here, what do you think is the most plausible reason her car ended up where it did? Was there another crime scene? Was she lured to this spot?

Please forgive me if I am starting to sound repetitive, but has it been confirmed that Jessica drove away from M&M by herself?

Lol!! Hey, I am one of those pop-drinking northerners! I do not say youse, but around here, people are known to say YINZ ;)

LOL I just called all the Pittsburgher locals yinzers, because we are all Hays Eagles nuts. They said I am an honorary yinzer. JMO

LOL each area DOES have its own.... how about the Pittsburgh yinz?? We all have to be from somewhere!...JMO

I definitely see the point. Where I live, "wicked" can be a positive thing, i.e., that's wicked good. I hadn't thought of "they" in such ways. OTOH, it still might be worth asking why Charlotte Wilkerson allegedly corrected "they" to "she." IDK ...

Please forgive me if I am starting to sound repetitive, but has it been confirmed that Jessica drove away from M&M by herself?

I don't think it has been confirmed either way by MSM. Not sure if the surveillance video could answer that question or not. I couldn't really tell!

Laughing out loud here! Not AT you but WITH You! Made me think of my visits north when I was a child, "pop" instead of "soda" or "coke" and "youse" made my skin crawl! Each area has their own (almost said "it's"!)

:eek:fftopic:Our whole family is from NE corner of Mississippi not far from Penola County. It is so interesting my mom and folks left the farm to work on the B24 Liberator in Willow Run,MI. I am laughing because my mom told papa,"I never want to go back to the farm." She liked being a 'Rosie the Riveter' & not out in the field n' pickn ' cotton. I was raised by two southerners' and enunciate words just like they would. So yeah,back to my point,that's what people did go up north to work and save money to get back home.

Thanks for sharing you made my day.I have my uncle's 'goofy gene'.Most of the time I act like I don't have a 'lick of sense. :smile:

LOL I just called all the Pittsburgher locals yinzers, because we are all Hays Eagles nuts. They said I am an honorary yinzer. JMO
I am, by location, a YINZER. However, I have never used YINZ in a conversation--ever! I am far enough removed from the city to not have the heavy accent, but close enough to give away where I live every time I open my mouth :)

This may be irrelevant but how does one become the CHIEF of the fire department at that age? (my husband even thought this was weird)

This may be irrelevant but how does one become the CHIEF of the fire department at that age? (my husband even thought this was weird)

It is a volunteer department so I don't know. The "chief" is only 22 I think. Maybe he apprenticed or something. No idea what his credentials are. JMO

It is a volunteer department so I don't know. The "chief" is only 22 I think. Maybe he apprenticed or something. No idea what his credentials are. JMO

I thought I read that he was only 19?

Welcome to moochopper repost from earlier today.

I'm sorry if I came across as rash, I sure didn't mean to. I just know gang mentality and have seen it first hand. I want justice for Jessica because she didn't deserve this.

:wagon:
Thank-you so much for posting. I read your post twice because it was so compelling.

Oh,how I wish I could have been Jessica's champion long before the '' culture sucked the life out of her.(Note:this is my opinion only)

:smile: I am late for an appointment. So I will sign off for now.

I wasn't sure if you saw my post from this morning. I sincerely meant it.:smile:

P.S. A note to flatfootjoe:I appreciate your knowledge and great sense of humor. :smile:

Mattie, we cannot mention anyone's FB page unless it is the official Judtice for Jessica Lane page. We aren't allowed to reference private Twitter accounts either. I am still laughing. With you, dear. Not AT you

My Dad was Chief of his local Volunteer Fire Department. He was voted into that position by the rest of the team... Someone has to be in charge, coordinate training, chair meetings etc. He remained Chief for several years until he handed over to someone else.

Over the course of the past week, I have spent a great deal of time using Google Maps, and street views, in order to determine how precisely Jessica got to the crime scene; and moreover why -- if she had been on her way to wash her car, and to get food.

Although Google has been an excellent tool, I have come to realize that the closer one tries to magnify a map he can NOT trust the addresses, or the longitude/latitude coordinates. On the other hand, if he knows where he is going, and uses "Street View" to drive to that precise location, then the rotated views will give him a complete view of his surroundings.

Keeping this in mind, driving directly from M&M Gas to the crime scene, there is no logical explanation for why Jessica's car should have ended at that location. Simply put, the car wash at the railroad crossing on 718 W (across from the Courtland Volunteer Fire Dept.) may be a DIY "Speedy Car Wash" but there are no recognizable food establishments nearby .

A more appropriate route for food and a car wash would take Chambers from the M&M beyond Rt 718 W (and much farther down US 51) to JD's Quick Stop. There she would have access to food, a car wash, and an ATM machine. However returning from there necessitates a reason beyond food, and a car wash, for driving to Herron Road.

Accessing Herron Road, driving north to the crime scene (rather than south from the Courtland Volunteer Fire Dept.) is a very time-consuming and circuitous route which makes little sense.

So the question remains: Why was Jessica's car on Herron Road?

because of the church next to the lot where she was killed.

There's no way to tell. She is last seen on camera by herself pulling away from the gas pumps. It is possible someone joined her from the unseen parking lot but no one is talking. The news media said on Dec 7 that the police were looking for two individuals, but that was over a week ago.

There's no way to tell. She is last seen on camera by herself pulling away from the gas pumps. It is possible someone joined her from the unseen parking lot but no one is talking. The news media said on Dec 7 that the police were looking for two individuals, but that was over a week ago.

this is just confusing. Is AS/Charlotte throwing out a red herring with the party in the church lot thing? and why would JC go there when she was apparently "going somewhere" else?

I just have to say, I am heartbroken about what happened to JC, but in looking into people who are suspect (not suspects) in the area, I am even more heartbroken so many of them have little kids - heartbroken for the kids.

With all due respect, recovery is a broad term that does not necessarily imply an addiction of any kind. I have worked in this field and a person can be in recovery for any number of reasons. One of the working definitions of recovery is:

: the act or process of returning to a normal state after a period of difficulty

Her father has already been quoted as stating she had been in a battered women's shelter and was getting her life back on track and had learned her lesson on abusive relationships. (Her period of difficulty, according to the definition) i think the reason people associate the word "recovery" with addiction is due to the fact that we hear it most often paired with drugs or alcohol, but as a professional with many years of counseling experience under my belt, we use the term recovery for many other reasons. Hope this clears up your confusion!

some therapists who work work victims of DV or of partners of sex addicts use the term "co-addict" when referencing the victim as they place some responsibility for staying with an abuser on the victim. it is misguided and damaging, but if she was in a DV shelter and they took this perspective, she could be considered in recovery from being a co-addict of abusive people. totally sick. but very common to blame the victim. even in psych.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero