MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been reading and sleuthing news and information for a while... God bless JC and her family! After all that I have read and all... it seems really odd to me that in an interview that "Cassandra market" (as she gave as her name) gave about being the one that asked JC for a cigarette is actually Sandy Rudd, which is an aunt to the abusive ex-boyfriend that has moved to Iowa. Also the man that was filling the gas can is her (SR) boyfriend. Why would she give a different name? and what all has been going on in the past and current with this family and JC? Also, have read where JC had lived with the ex-boyfriend as his mother for a time. Which is a sister to SR. This just seems way to convenient for the two to be there and getting gas in a can, just before JC was murdered. Also what kind of vehicle do they drive? Is it loud?

Cassandra Market and Sandy Rudd are the same person. Just guessing here but maybe it is easy to have two names to commit gov't fraud.

http://raycomgroup.worldnow.com/sto...tation-video-speak-about-chambers-murder-case

The man burned in his truck in North MS had recently gotten out of jail when he was set on fire. JC brother died soon after being released from jail. His vehicle traveling along Hwy35, ran off the road, drove into an embankment and hit a tree.

IIRC, JC was out of treatment 2 weeks. The first week, she is choked in the parking lot at M&M. The next week, she is assaulted and set on fire.

Also, if Jessica spoke the name Derrick, could it be this one: http://www.homefacts.com/offenders/Mississippi/Panola-County/Courtland.html

Has anyone heard of the song: "Who Hotter Than Me"? There is a lot of terrifying information that cannot be linked here.

http://www.meridianstar.com/news/di...2d6-3314-11e4-9796-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

JMO - Customers are probably repeating things they've seen online.

"Police say those who have been questioned in the case have all cooperated."

Maybe there is no street talk because there was no murder?

Pure speculation on my part:

The father's quote about someone pouring accelerant down her throat kicked off this whole thing. Why he said that, I don't know but you have to admit that scenario doesn't make a bit of sense.

Media picked up that quote and ran with it. It became a self-fulfilling headline, "murder mystery." Then social media and non-media blogs went berserk with theorizations and accusations. Law enforcement was then forced to prove beyond any and all doubt exactly what happened in this case because otherwise, people would speculate and whisper about a murder coverup for years to come. Law enforcement relies on the public's trust. You know how difficult it is to prove a negative. That's what they are being forced to do.

I might be dead wrong but that seems as likely as anything else I'm reading.

RBBM

Ali posted on his FB pg around 11:18pm about the gas being poured on Jessica. The two guys from the sheriff's office arrived at his store just prior to closing time. They asked to see the CCV. They told him that gas was poured in her mouth. I cannot link the info here; however, I believe Ali was the first to start the gasoline pour before her Dad.

moo jmho

Cassandra Market and Sandy Rudd are the same person. Just guessing here but maybe it is easy to have two names to commit gov't fraud.

The man burned in his truck in North MS had recently gotten out of jail when he was set on fire. JC brother died soon after being released from jail. His vehicle traveling along Hwy35, ran off the road, drove into an embankment and hit a tree.

IIRC, JC was out of treatment 2 weeks. The first week, she is choked in the parking lot at M&M. The next week, she is assaulted and set on fire.

Also, if Jessica spoke the name Derrick, could it be this one: http://www.homefacts.com/offenders/Mississippi/Panola-County/Courtland.html

Has anyone heard of the song: "Who Hotter Than Me"? There is a lot of terrifying information that cannot be linked here.

http://www.meridianstar.com/news/di...2d6-3314-11e4-9796-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

What does the song have to do with Jessica? I searched google and it links to some White Power type website that I didn't click. TIA

Have been reading and sleuthing news and information for a while... God bless JC and her family! After all that I have read and all... it seems really odd to me that in an interview that "Cassandra market" (as she gave as her name) gave about being the one that asked JC for a cigarette is actually Sandy Rudd, which is an aunt to the abusive ex-boyfriend that has moved to Iowa. Also the man that was filling the gas can is her (SR) boyfriend. Why would she give a different name? and what all has been going on in the past and current with this family and JC? Also, have read where JC had lived with the ex-boyfriend as his mother for a time. Which is a sister to SR. This just seems way to convenient for the two to be there and getting gas in a can, just before JC was murdered. Also what kind of vehicle do they drive? Is it loud?

What documentation do you have that shows that Cassandra is Sandy Rudd, and that GasCanMan is a boyfriend?

Where is the documentation for bolded sentence?

Yes. Those threats and the way he is being viewed by the public is a very big reason I say NO to doing any more interviews. Like I've stated, I think there may be a language barrier. When you watch him struggling for words or see him thinking 90 minutes = 3 hours, it does NOT indicate that he is suspicious or unintelligent. To me, it looks as though English is not his first language.

And I want to be clear, I do not think he murdered anyone!! My opinion is that he needs to stop doing interviews and fade into the background. He's received a ton of backlash and his life may be in danger if the person or persons responsible for murdering Jessica see him as a threat. The television interview that he did yesterday to clarify his position and to declare his point of view was shady. It looked to me like he was set up to look bad by not editing out certain parts of the conversation where it seemed he thought he was off-camera. He looked uncomfortable. Of course he was. He was 19 and I will bet that he's not ever been in this situation before.

I really did not detect a strong Arabian accent. My late dear best friend grew up in Lebanon and had a strong accent even though he had lived here since the early 60's, became a citizen and got his doctorate here. JMO

RBBM

Ali posted on his FB pg around 11:18pm about the gas being poured on Jessica. The two guys from the sheriff's office arrived at his store just prior to closing time. They asked to see the CCV. They told him that gas was poured in her mouth. I cannot link the info here; however, I believe Ali was the first to start the gasoline pour before her Dad.

moo jmho

Is there anything the kid did or does right?

He's become an easy Scapegoat for a variety of reasons which I won't get into.

I really did not detect a strong Arabian accent. My late dear best friend grew up in Lebanon and had a strong accent even though he had lived here since the early 60's, became a citizen and got his doctorate here. JMO

IMO, he sounds exactly like the man and woman who own our local gas station. They have been here for 30+ years and are the nicest people, but they still struggle for the American words for things. Their son has never stepped foot in his parents' home country, but HE struggles with words. If English was the secondary language spoken in your home, there will be gaps or lapses. Someone can look at that video and think AA is not educated. They may look at it and say he is hiding something. I see neither of those things. JMO

Out of curiosity..Did AA say that the sheriffs told him of Jessica's murder or did the tow truck guy? Which showed up first? How could both parties inform him when they were clearly arriving at different times? Perhaps, the tow truck driver didn't give her name. Makes you wonder who he was speaking to earlier in the evening. I'm not saying he had anything to do with the crime, as he was clearly working at the time, but I think he knows who was involved.

If you can remember how much gas a person buys on a normal basis and know when a certain amount is out of the norm...you notice other things from other customers as well.

I also agree with another poster that her murder seem to "set an example" to others. It was just unusually cruel. I'm sad to say that I honestly think there's a chance that the killer(s) may walk away from this. From the misconduct of LE to the tow truck driver....you can only imagine how contaminated the crime scene may have been.

Other than that...I've read hear say and rumors on who the previous week's argument may have been with, but nothing substantial to back it up with. Seems a lot of Twitter users are following the case closely. None are actually media related, so I couldn't post.

To add to the crime scene being contaminated; "a group" has raised money to put arrangements of holiday flowers; wreaths, mini trees to beautify it.

Why does this article refer to Sanders as Sanford in one spot...anybody else notice that?

I would guess that it is probably just a copy-editing oversight on the part of the article's authors. The Action 5 New article also has the mistake; they are the originators of the story, not WMCTV.

ETA: There may be more to this than just copy-editing. There is a Derrick Sanford on the South Panola "Tigers" football team. I emailed Janice Broach for a clarification.

I just now received email confirmation from the author of the article that the name Sanders is supposed to be Sanford. Not too sure whether these details will be permissible but I'm posting this just to clarify the question.

Skip,if your not interested in post on Sociopaths/Psychopaths.

Good posts on Sociopaths!

Regarding Sociopaths/Psychopaths-- too true. Have one in the family and watch him charmingly manipulate or verbally bully family members to get what he wants.

Do you ever stand off to the side and wonder to yourself how it is that YOU can see it so obviously but other people just cant?

i wanted to thank each of you for your posts.Boy,could I relate to your conversation loud and clear

Interview with Dr Judy Ho a forensic psychologist:
Forensic Psychologist Dr. Judy Ho analyzes the killer in the case of burned Mississippi teen, Jessica Chambers.
It is a video on MSN titled,"They will kill for the Thrill".
Link
http://msn.com/en-us/news/crime/they-will-kill-for-the-thrill/vi-BBgD70p

Is there anything the kid did or does right?

He's become an easy Scapegoat for a variety of reasons which I won't get into.

YES! He manages and operates that place almost single-handedly, by all appearances. Not a lot of time for fun. He probably does a lot of fantasizing. JMO

I personally don't believe he's received any threats whatsoever. I also believe he knew JC a lot better than he alleged in his recent news interview (making it sound like he knows her superficially, just as a daily customer). If he's afraid of anything, IMO, it's that the FBI are involved and the ***** is going to hit the proverbial fan sooner or later. What happened to the tough guy showing off the automatic weapon or flashing wads of cash? All JMO.

Hi Layzee, I wish you were right. I heard a recorded phone call with AA and a man with a distinct and heavy drawl. The man didn't directly threaten him, but offered, "Someone should burn you and that place down for what you did to that girl.

The assault rifle AA is pictured with is a semi-automatic, not a full on chopper. Fully automatic weapons require a collectors license.

I think someone asked on the previous page about the exact time of the phone call between JC and mom. Mom was quoted as saying 6:48. The link for that was on the previous thread. If that time helps anyone.

YES! He manages and operates that place almost single-handedly, by all appearances. Not a lot of time for fun. He probably does a lot of fantasizing. JMO

BBM lol, Who doesn't?

If AA is a scapegoat, it's of his own doing. His showboating and fronting on social media draws a LOT of negative attention, and he certainly is not shying away from the attention even now. He hasn't even scrubbed the negative images from his profile. If I were in fear of death threats, the last thing I would do is continue going on the news and maintaining images of myself with automatic weapons, huge amounts of cash, and expensive jewelry and cars for public consumption. Race may have had something to do with the negative commentary at first, but if he were white he would be just as scrutinized for keeping up the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robincus030