MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But he has been cleared by the FBI. It isn't against the law to be a braggart and foolish on the internet. jmo

Certain groups have unfortunately made this kid a target and have demonized him. They pinned him as an orchestrator at first and some seemed to have ran with it. All this hate for him is on the web forever. IMO this kid has no time to plan or orchestrate anything.

ME too! I read an article a little while back that said those roses in glass tubes at gas stations were crack pipes. I was like "wth?". Everybody in the comment section were pretty much yawning about it as if everyone in the world knew that. I still don't know if it's true. :thinking:

I feel so out of the loop.

His showboating and fronting on social media draws a LOT of negative attention, and he certainly is not shying away from the attention even now. He hasn't even scrubbed the negative images from his profile. If I were in fear of death threats, the last thing I would do is continue going on the news and maintaining images of myself with automatic weapons, huge amounts of cash, and expensive jewelry and cars for public consumption. Race may have had something to do with the negative commentary at first, but if he were white he would be just as scrutinized for keeping up the image.

Initially I think he enjoyed the attention and pseudo celebrity status. What kid wouldn't? It turned really ugly really fast though, and his enjoyment waned as his 15 minutes dragged into a half hour. He's received legitimate death threats, if we're to believe a word that comes out of Champions mouth, and I'm sure he's concerned. There is still a good ol boy network in the south, all stereotypes aside. Those boys have been known to get all liquored up and do some crazy things too.

One thing is for certain, the best thing he could do at this point would be to shut the heck up and stay out of the news for a while. I don't think anyone here would disagree with that.

But he has been cleared by the FBI. It isn't against the law to be a braggart and foolish on the internet. jmo

You are absolutely correct. <modsnip> People are entitled to their opinions based on their impression of someone. <modsnip>

Thanks...

Now this is getting very interesting:

Casandra Market goes by the name Sandy (see the link). Upthread^^^ someone says Sandy is Sandy Rudd, the aunt of Byran Rudd, Jessica's ex-boyfriend. (It is also extremely interesting to note that the name Breanna Rudd is important at this point, but I don't know if that information has been readily available via MSM.)

What I really find extraordinary is that Casandra claims that she turned down her own request for bumming a cigarette off Jessica because Casandra did like the brand offered. How many people do you know who do that when they are bumming a cigarette?

I would turn down a menthol.

Thanks...

Now this is getting very interesting:

Casandra Market goes by the name Sandy (see the link). Upthread^^^ someone says Sandy is Sandy Rudd, the aunt of Byran Rudd, Jessica's ex-boyfriend. (It is also extremely interesting to note that the name Breanna Rudd is important at this point, but I don't know if that information has been readily available via MSM.)

What I really find extraordinary is that Casandra claims that she turned down her own request for bumming a cigarette off Jessica because Casandra did like the brand offered. How many people do you know who do that when they are bumming a cigarette?

The exception would be menthols. :yuck: In that case I'd walk a mile for a Camel. :D (It's been 9 years since I quit, Amen.)

ME too! I read an article a little while back that said those roses in glass tubes at gas stations were crack pipes. I was like "wth?". Everybody in the comment section were pretty much yawning about it as if everyone in the world knew that. I still don't know if it's true. :thinking:

It's true.

I feel so out of the loop.

The little glass tube with the roses? Yeah, that's what they're for, my wife went to buy one for her sister one day, and the clerk shot her a look, like are you for real. I looked to see what she had bought and told her to put it back on the display. Then I looked at the clerk and told him "Her sister quit smoking crack years ago and laughed. Then I told him she didn't really know what they were used for. I still remember how sad that made her.

The source for the statement about Cassandra Market and Sandy Rudd being the same person is here:

http://raycomgroup.worldnow.com/sto...tation-video-speak-about-chambers-murder-case

Thanks.

From the article accompanying the video:

In the video, Chambers can be seen stopping, waving, then walking off to talk to someone. That someone is now identified as Cassandra Market, who goes by Sandy. Despite not being seen in the video, she says she asked Jessica for a cigarette that night, but the 19-year-old wasn't smoking her flavor.

Market knows Jessica and says she's been questioned by investigators. She says she had nothing to do with Jessica's murder and is telling deputies the same thing.

"I'm willing to take a lie detector test," said Market.

Also in the video, a man can be seen pumping gasoline into a jug about an hour and a half before Jessica was found badly burned on a nearby road.

"I just want to get my name cleared," said Bejaun Byers, who says he was filling up his generator. He still has the container he used that night.

"I didn't notice, notice anything until I came out the store," said Byers. "And got the gas and walked away, and I looked up, I looked up and I seen Jessica."

Byers says he knows Jessica and is appalled by what happened, but he says he had nothing to do with it. Byers claims he walked off, got into Sandy's car, and went home before Jessica Chambers was killed.

"I got in the car, got in the car, and that's when we left," recalled Byers. "That's the last time I'd seen her."

Law enforcement would not comment on whether they talked to either person. Investigators said last week that they had cleared the person filling up the gas jug.

I believe Byers is already inside M&M before Jessica exits the surveillance video at 6:25:48, and proceeds off camera to talk with Casandra. He then exits the front door at 6:27:02 (as I recall) and can be seen walking toward Jessica's gas pump in order to fill his can from 6:27:17 to 6:28:xx.

What does the song have to do with Jessica? I searched google and it links to some White Power type website that I didn't click. TIA

The song is about a rapper getting rich. Yeah, I don't see the connection at all.

JMO - Customers are probably repeating things they've seen online.

"Police say those who have been questioned in the case have all cooperated."

Maybe there is no street talk because there was no murder?

Pure speculation on my part:

The father's quote about someone pouring accelerant down her throat kicked off this whole thing. Why he said that, I don't know but you have to admit that scenario doesn't make a bit of sense.

Media picked up that quote and ran with it. It became a self-fulfilling headline, "murder mystery." Then social media and non-media blogs went berserk with theorizations and accusations. Law enforcement was then forced to prove beyond any and all doubt exactly what happened in this case because otherwise, people would speculate and whisper about a murder coverup for years to come. Law enforcement relies on the public's trust. You know how difficult it is to prove a negative. That's what they are being forced to do.

I might be dead wrong but that seems as likely as anything else I'm reading.

The father said it because it was what the doctor told him.

Geeze.

The exception would be menthols. :yuck: In that case I'd walk a mile for a Camel. :D (It's been 9 years since I quit, Amen.)

Heck. If I want a smoke, I'd rip off the filter. Menthols never bothered me.

Many times I am wrong, I could be in wrong about this, but to me, that shout out for the cigarette just comes across as a challenge to me. Like a challenge for position, "You are scared of me and you should be." I do not know these people and am basing my opinion on JC's body language.

You know she knew who was standing there. She pumped gas and was around her car, anyone from a small town or even an area that has a gas station hang out KNOWS who is there when you pull up to the pumps.

She pulled up to the pumps with the nose of the car facing in the direction of the people who eventually shouted to her. They were close enough to shout out to her so you know she had to have seen them, yet she doesn't acknowledge them as far as I can make out until they holler to her.

IF this is her ex-boyfriend's sister, ? That's some interesting body language.

But the lady who was going to do it,was told by someone at the Sheriff's office she can not do it yet.
I am trying to find the info to post.

@ashleyryna9 · 33m 33 minutes ago

Not able to put flowers out today. Jessica&#8217;s hill hasn&#8217;t been cleared yet to be able to put flowers on

ashley ragon &#8207;@ashleyryna9 44m44 minutes ago
Whoever owns it said no flowers too. That's what Robbie told me.

BBM

I can understand LE saying no for the time being, it's still a crime scene.

Is the owner saying no flowers at all ever?

That blows on 8 different levels. A lot of people (myself included) have donated money or flowers to make certain she gets a memorial no different than anyone else "wrongfully executed". That's just ****ed.

It's not the money I'm upset about either. That place is so goddamned ugly and somber. That beautiful girl didn't deserve to die there. Something has to wash the ugly away, and her blood and tears from that soil. I'm so mad I don't know whether to scream or cry.

Have been reading and sleuthing news and information for a while... God bless JC and her family! After all that I have read and all... it seems really odd to me that in an interview that "Cassandra market" (as she gave as her name) gave about being the one that asked JC for a cigarette is actually Sandy Rudd, which is an aunt to the abusive ex-boyfriend that has moved to Iowa. Also the man that was filling the gas can is her (SR) boyfriend. Why would she give a different name? and what all has been going on in the past and current with this family and JC? Also, have read where JC had lived with the ex-boyfriend as his mother for a time. Which is a sister to SR. This just seems way to convenient for the two to be there and getting gas in a can, just before JC was murdered. Also what kind of vehicle do they drive? Is it loud?

Ok- I have missed something. Would anyone mind posting links/sources of:
- ex boyfriend, battered women's shelter etc
- proof that The woman who says she asked for a cigarette - is in fact - related to abusive exboyfriend
- link to where potential reasons for ex boyfriend to want JC to keep quiet?

*** my first initial thought from the get go was that a female did this and it was personal.

I am not accusing this woman of anything, however- if she had a reason to be angry at JC, admits to asking her for a cig just hours before JC is found burning- oh and her passenger filled up a gas can

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Mark my word- a female was heavily involved with this. AJMO

But the lady who was going to do it,was told by someone at the Sheriff's office she can not do it yet.
I am trying to find the info to post.

@ashleyryna9 · 33m 33 minutes ago

Not able to put flowers out today. Jessica&#8217;s hill hasn&#8217;t been cleared yet to be able to put flowers on

ashley ragon &#8207;@ashleyryna9 44m44 minutes ago
Whoever owns it said no flowers too. That's what Robbie told me.

Thanks, must have missed it. Was worried about more contamination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member