MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know who her two previous run-ins were with.

Perhaps, IF true about a choking incident the week before, same individual.

Well, darn it. I missed something. What were the two? The choking incident and what else? See, and here I thought I was paying attention. Lol

The little glass tube with the roses? Yeah, that's what they're for, my wife went to buy one for her sister one day, and the clerk shot her a look, like are you for real. I looked to see what she had bought and told her to put it back on the display. Then I looked at the clerk and told him "Her sister quit smoking crack years ago and laughed. Then I told him she didn't really know what they were used for. I still remember how sad that made her.

Wow. I am so clueless about this stuff. I really had no idea. Chicken, crack pipes, oy vey.

Im guessing the two previous simple assault charges that JC had. You can search the panolian to find them

The father said it because it was what the doctor told him.

Geeze.

Her father says the doctors told him that. He is a grief-stricken father so I won't go into his credibility or the other claims he has publicly made.

I don't believe any ER doctor would tell a family such a horrific tale when advising them of a loved one's death. If a doctor did in fact tell the family such a thing, I expect he has already been discharged and a lawsuit against the medical center is pending.

[quote name="ZOOL" post=11322344]I have.

But as I understand the WS guidelines that information can not be presented : The Rudds are not suspects yet, nor have they been named officially as POIs.

?? Then why ask for links on WS if you have already done your own sleuthing and know the familial ties? Obviously, some good information cannot be linked until it has already appeared on MSM. JMO

--
I think you may have responded to me asking for links as I haven't sleuthed. I've tried but haven't had much luck or much time. I hate feeling left behind. I understand a lot of stuff can't get posted here if people aren't poi's yet. If there are any current MSM articles published with more extensive info ie choking last week or anything else- please share links :)

Per a FB post on Jessica's family justice page - they are selling Justice for Jessica t-shirts. Just an observation!

Well, darn it. I missed something. What were the two? The choking incident and what else? See, and here I thought I was paying attention. Lol

Im guessing it's referring the 2 previous simple assault charges JC had. You can find them in the search option for the Panolian

press conference does not have the appearance of any breaking news, looks to be a small regular update affair...

:(

A lot more than we're ever going to be aware of for certain. It seems like the social/economic hub for the town honestly.

Yes, that's often true in a small town. My dad ran an auto repair shop for years and I sometimes worked there for extra cash. I could learn more about what was going on in town in an hour of floor sweeping, listening to the gossip, than in an entire month of reading the local paper.

I'm guessing that not everything AA knows was said to him directly. Lots of it was probably what he heard in conversations going on around him. I'm not pointing to any particular detail, just pointing out the general possiblity.

Some poster here paid for the subscription for a week so they could comb the archives... I do not remember if they published any arrests for Jessica, but they did publish her father's info and brother's. Panolian is the news source . JMO

he also said he was told this by police, it was all covered somewhere previously in these threads (in case you want to look for it, not criticizing)

Her father says the doctors told him that. He is a grief-stricken father so I won't go into his credibility or the other claims he has publicly made.

I don't believe any ER doctor would tell a family such a horrific tale when advising them of a loved one's death. If a doctor did in fact tell the family such a thing, I expect he has already been discharged and a lawsuit against the medical center is pending.

Im not going to judge the father's credibility. I seriously doubt a grieving father would make that detail up. Meanwhile, miles away in a gas station in Courtland, a gas clerk claims to have been given that very same detail by LE.

there is just as much evidence that it is drugs as there is that it is chicken, which is to say - none.

Basically, we don't know what the clerk carried outside and handed over. I can somewhat easily picture a customer receiving a phone call while waiting for a sandwich, or while paying for a candy bar or pack of cigs, and going outside to take the call while leaving the paid-for item ... or the "waited for" item ... and the clerk coming out with it ... "Hey, you forgot this" or "Here's your sandwich". It doesn't seem at all odd or fishy to me that the clerk brought something outside to someone.

?? Then why ask for links on WS if you have already done your own sleuthing and know the familial ties? Obviously, some good information cannot be linked until it has already appeared on MSM. JMO

...because I miss things every now and then. For example, did you know that Kendrick Sanford (also mistakenly referenced as Kendrick Sanders has a cousin, named Derrick Sandford, on the South Panola HS "Tigers" football team? Did you know that Byran Rudd's aunt was Casandra "Sandy Rudd"? And what do you know about Breanna? Or Panola High school students in prison?

These things are not easy to find, nor are they sometimes permissible to be aired.

I think we're walking a fine line with some of this now.... :smile:

press conference;

no news, 40+ people working on case, 16,800 is current reward, they are just going back over everything to make sure they dont miss anything, asking people not to leave flowers at site but did not say it would not be allowed, slow progress being made, ATF is focusing on fire aspect of case, FBI making databases and resources available, talked to/interviewed maybe over 100 people so far, will not comment on any phones found or involved in investigation, lack of information coming out is perplexing LE (info from community), thinks lab results coming in next week should be helpful, they have talked with anyone they know of that she talked to before her death and feel like they have the timeline down pretty good, going over all the information a second time has not brought anything else to light.

end.

Update, D.A. Champion:

still in process of interviewing, re-interviewing peop

40+ peop from diff agencies working on case

reward $: up to 16,800. now

flowers: road dept asking that that Not happen; safety

not going to comment on what everyone's doing-the agencies

complete team efforts

how many peop talked to on streets?: prob approaching 100 or more peop that we've talked to; see what they know

not gonna comment on phone evidence

lack of info on street is frankly perplexing all of us

we still got some things that r at the labs; next week should be more (coming back), by Mon or Tues

ques about timeline: we have talked to everyone she has talked to via text and voice; pretty good idea about timeline

different set of eyes to look at different things; we tend to get new set of names everyday & then we go out to interview

...because I miss things every now and then. For example, did you know that Kendrick Sanford (also mistakenly referenced as Kendrick Sanders has a cousin, named Derrick Sandford, on the South Panola HS "Tigers" football team? Did you know that Byran Rudd's aunt was Casandra "Sandy Rudd"? And what do you know about Breanna? Or Panola High school students in prison?

These things are not easy to find, nor are they sometimes permissible to be aired.

I think we're walking a fine line with some of this now.... :smile:

YES I have done my own sleuthing.... Complicated, isn't it? JMO

I'm just sitting here smdh wondering what is going on in this world. I am far from naive. You cannot possibly work in a DV shelter as a drug and alcohol counselor as long as I did and still be as dumb as I must be! I'm wondering if I'm not the one who has gone mad! Lol

I had to bust me a rhyme, you're my muse Ms Pragmatic.

Come on down to M&Ms
Slang some chikkin or meet with friends
Buy some gas to burn a ho
Just come on down but take it slow

Git your soda here and take a ride
Just stay away from that west side
Towtrucks welcome, stripe shirts too
Just don't be postin **** to your boo

Sherrif Jimmy visits time ta time
He loves to talk bout all da crime
We got players all over Miss
Ali though he's down with this