MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mister and his "miss" have my hinky meter in the red. Big time!

Anndddd...I'll leave it at that.

When setting up a "hit" one needs confirmation 100% that the soon-to-be victim is in fact, the intended.

No better way then to get up close & personal (esp at night) with the ole' "hey, you got a cigarette?"

And then perhaps taking this theory even further, the signal is sent to confirm it's the soon-to-be victim when she doesn't take (& light up) the cigarette. Perp is sitting across the street waiting for confirmation. This is the type of heinous "hit" you don't make a mistake about.

If you need nicotine, you'll take any brand, any flavor. In this case, the "friend" didn't take after allegedly asking but said "friend" probably knew beforehand if JC smoked menthol or non-menthol .

Just throwing around a theory.....

Moo

Is it easily recognizable by scent? JMO

Yes. Absolutely it is. My first thought from day one was that when the paramedics leaned over to communicate with Jessica, the stench from the flammable liquid would have been very evident.

Update, D.A. Champion:

still in process of interviewing, re-interviewing peop

40+ peop from diff agencies working on case

reward $: up to 16,800. now

flowers: road dept asking that that Not happen; safety

not going to comment on what everyone's doing-the agencies

complete team efforts

how many peop talked to on streets?: prob approaching 100 or more peop that we've talked to; see what they know

not gonna comment on phone evidence

lack of info on street is frankly perplexing all of us

we still got some things that r at the labs; next week should be more (coming back), by Mon or Tues

ques about timeline: we have talked to everyone she has talked to via text and voice; pretty good idea about timeline

different set of eyes to look at different things; we tend to get new set of names everyday & then we go out to interview

<BBM for Focus>
First, when I see the statement by investigators/PIO, "different set of eyes to look at different things". My interpretation is that, "At this point in the investigation, they do not have a clue"! Means that they have hit a wall, imo.

Imo, lack of info on the street indicates folks are not talking due to fear of retribution, or simply because they don't know.. This concerns me, if it is because they don't know. Imo, this would indicate the possibility of an assault by a slight acquaintance or stranger sexual predator/serial killer..

The preliminary autopsy would indicate whether JC was sexually assaulted. Imo, this is why they are not releasing the autopsy results..
Imo, it is critical that investigators release as much information to the public as possible, including but not limited to her route of travel that tragic day..
We are in the communication era. The American public is analogous to a security camera across the landscape of the USA.. Most missing/murdered cases are solved due to an aware citizen's tip.. To squander this very valuable investigative resource only leads to more innocent lives lost and mounting cold cases..
"Silence and misinformation by Law Enforcement via ms media/sm is the predators most lethal weapon"..
"Without Public Safety for our families, friends, and loved ones, we have nothing"!

Lol, it was actually my wife's thought, not mine. I tell her about this case because I'm obsessed with seeing #justiceforjessica. She just asked me if Jessica called 911 before she was killed and something clicked. Now, I'm looking for any details out there that may point to her making that call!

Well then your wife thinks out of the box she's absolutely brilliant.

Ok, I'm leaning towards her making that 911 call, though I can't say why. :gaah:

Two things though:

1) I thought her battery was separated from her phone. How would she call 911?

2) 911 calls are a matter of public record. There have probably been multiple media requests for the recording. Unless I am mistaken, can't the authorities be compelled to release the recording?

.... I don't know whether AA is just without good judgement and morals or is actually fearful of telling, but, imo, he is blameworthy in withholding information....
sbm bbm

EU,
Not sure if you think AA is withholding info from LE?
Not seen every interview w him or read every article quoting him, but
he strikes me as 'yacky' probably like many others his age.

If he has talked w LE, FBI, ATF, et al, I hope he's told the truth, whole truth and nothing but.
Not convinced that he has done so, only hoping he - and others - have.
RIP Jessica.
jM2cts.

Lover's quarrel? Wonder if the reporter bothered to ask what the text message said?

I'm trying to figure out who the lovers supposedly were...Mister and Tutor or Mister and Jessica?

Tom Dees FOX13 Memphis
George Mister and Rachel Tutor--Panola County --They say they were questioned in the Jessica Chambers case and say they were cleared. Mister says he was questioned regarding a lover's quarrel. Tutor says she was questioned regarding a text she sent Jessica. Both say they are innocent and had nothing to do with Jessica's killing. &#8234;#&#8206;JusticeforJessica&#8236;

Lover's quarrel? Wonder if the reporter bothered to ask what the text message said?

I wonder if they are they a couple????? Mister and Tutor that is.

Right. I know that. I should have made myself clearer. Was wondering if the reporter bothered to ask "lover's quarrel between who and who or what the text message contained?"

Mister and his "miss" have my hinky meter in the red. Big time!

Anndddd...I'll leave it at that.

Let's say investigators had a tip that both people were know to have interacted with Jessica in the last week of her life. That was the reason the investigators wanted to question and video tape them individually( but) at the same time is to preserve the element of surprise. Then they can compare statements for discrepancies. It was important to bring them in together so not to give either time to take flight or evade questioning. MOO

I agree she should be remembered and flowers would be a great way to do so, I just thought people would be more open to waiting since the general consensus is the LE could have done a better job and may have missed something there. It might just be optimism in me wishing there is one big overlooked clue we can still find that will be the missing piece for all of this! :)

I have absolutely no issue with waiting, it's still an active crime scene, and continues to be so until a conviction is made. Some people want to make this about something it isn't. Others want to see it forgotten altogether. Finally you have the group that just wants Justice for Jessica.

It is possible that Jessica bought the cigarettes for the person that just asked her for a cigarette. I don't know why it dawned on me suddenly. This is all speculation but maybe she was invited to come have dinner with them and "catch up" since Jessica had been gone for awhile in the shelter. As a good will gesture, maybe (Jessica knowing this person was out of cigarettes) bought her cigarettes. It is Christmas time, the season of giving. It does look to me like Jessica was smoking, she bent down to put her cigarette out and put it away to smoke later (my husband does that all the time). This "party" could have been something as simple as "getting something to eat" at a so called friend's house. This of course is all speculation but....who knows.

I think the 911 caller referred to it as a car fire , not an accident..as per Fire Chief ,he thought it was a routine call for a car fire and was surprised when he saw someone walk out of the woods. How soon did LE arrive on scene after the 911 call? It seems from all I have read that this LE agency is over their head or overwhelmed with the gang crime and racial conflicts. To make a statement that what was whispered by JC to the Fire Chief could lead to the murderer and then come out and say that an arrest is not forthcoming anytime soon just makes LE looked like they called their own bluff,imo.

First responders arrived within 4 minutes of the call. The first responders were told that the victim was walking down the road. However, when first responders arrive she is laying on the ground near her vehicle.

Please do not ask for a link. If you need one, just forget what you just read.

I do know that if what is being implied is true, and these major gangs are involved, the reward money is going to have to increase $ub$tantially in order to work as leverage to get someone to come forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios