MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The silence is deadly. You see much speculation from non-locals, but I don't see much from the ones who live in the community. I would love to hear local theories.

There was a lot of, not exactly speculation, but locals who immediately expressed reactions to the crime which indicated some knowledge of the backstory. Also people who were sure the killer had been caught right away.
It's possible people expect that the cops to know, since JC named her killers. They don't realize the cops need hard evidence. The fact that the killer was in custody makes them think the cops know who did it and can arrest him. Maybe someone will realize they can't convict without hard evidence.

Ig gangs are as prevalent in that area as what the MSM articles I am reading indicate, it is time for the good people to take a stand. recruiting boys as young as 11? That makes me sick. You are not even giving those kids a chance at life. Always looking over your shoulder.

I do not think that "Auntie" deliberately trapped JC, but I think that she may have betrayed her confidence in some way. On a limb, here. JMO

I think sha sha did what she was supposed to do, like it or not. I think she was in denial about what was giving to happen, or maybe didn't have all the info. But she was surely a part of the plan and played a part, albeit somewhat unknowingly, possibly.

See, that is exactly why I say several people in that town know the details...You can fart on one side of a town that size, and people on the other side will know it before the smell reaches them.
You nailed it! When something even as small as abar fight happens in my town, it is all over FB before the cops even arrest anyone. It is crazy how fast stuff gets out there. Other than the DV posts at the beginning...crickets. But I think the locals may be right

I think sha sha did what she was supposed to do, like it or not. I think she was in denial about what was giving to happen, or maybe didn't have all the info. But she was surely a part of the plan and played a part, albeit somewhat unknowingly, possibly.
It is sad, but if someone has a drug habit, you can persuade them very easily to do things they may not want to do. I think Auntie's story isn't adding up to the PoPo. I look for her to be questioned again.

JC's mother stated very emphatically on the official FB page for JC that she was recognizable and did NOT have a large gash on her head. She also stated that she can be sure of that because she was with her at the hospital. Lisa Daugherty, the mother, wanted the speculation to stop that she was burned beyond all recognition. I believe her because the fire chief was able to recognize her as well.

In one of his interviews Ben Chambers stated that Jessica was "unrecognizable". I think he probably just meant that she was badly burned, but then some of the media took it to mean "burned beyond recognition".

In one of his interviews Ben Chambers stated that Jessica was "unrecognizable". I think he probably just meant that she was badly burned, but then some of the media took it to mean "burned beyond recognition".

You are correct from what I remember. I cannot imagine having to see my son like that.

There was a lot of, not exactly speculation, but locals who immediately expressed reactions to the crime which indicated some knowledge of the backstory. Also people who were sure the killer had been caught right away.
It's possible people expect that the cops to know, since JC named her killers. They don't realize the cops need hard evidence. The fact that the killer was in custody makes them think the cops know who did it and can arrest him. Maybe someone will realize they can't convict without hard evidence.

The only eyewitness to JC "naming" the killer(s) is the fire chief. He grew up w JC (a few years older). Her mom said there was no "gash" and that JC was recognizable. Also, in a place that small, most people know whose car is who's. I don't buy that she spoke names and I don't buy that she wasn't recognized. JMO

It is sad, but if someone has a drug habit, you can persuade them very easily to do things they may not want to do. I think Auntie's story isn't adding up to the PoPo. I look for her to be questioned again.

It is becoming clear from the news from other parts of the country that gangs look to rape and fire and burning as a solution to some of their problems.

I agree. I think the reason ShaSha spills about the "party" in that interview is because she had just been called out by LE for inviting Jessica to the party in a text. This is just a guess and my opinion.

The only eyewitness to JC "naming" the killer(s) is the fire chief. He grew up w JC (a few years older). Her mom said there was no "gash" and that JC was recognizable. Also, in a place that small, most people know whose car is who's. I don't buy that she spoke names and I don't buy that she wasn't recognized. JMO

Why would her mom say she was recognizable and her dad say she was not? Was it a misprint? I get the feeling her mom is somewhat in denial. And her dad stated she had been beaten - hence the gash.
I guess the fire chief recognized JC bc of how well he knew her.

I agree. I think the reason ShaSha spills about the "party" in that interview is because she had just been called out by LE for inviting Jessica to the party in a text. This is just a guess and my opinion.

I'm with you. Bt jessica did not appear to be dressed for a party. Maybe she declined the party so the woman at the gas station tried a second attempt to lure her to go somewhere or do something. Possibly someone got in her car while she was being distracted by SR.

See, that is exactly why I say several people in that town know the details...You can fart on one side of a town that size, and people on the other side will know it before the smell reaches them.

LOL And they will know who "dealt" it...JK JMO

I wonder if the text message was ShaSha inviting Jessica to a party that wasn't really going to be a party for Jessica?

I am not the best sleuther. I am definitely more like a squirrel scurrying around storing bits & pieces of obscure details.
But that helps!! Who knows what bit or piece helps connect to other things? All kinds of thinking are needed in working the problem. :)

I confess I am the same age as Ms. Tutor (whaat) but I had a real real big-girl job a few years ago which included some intense due diligence on a few sketchy but wealthy individuals. I have always been curious but I think that was when I honed the search skill - "what's this guy's mother's maiden name? I bet he's hiding assets under that." Sometimes it helps to try to put yourself in someone else's position and then try to think like you imagine they would think.

ANYWAY: I see your "RDM" search that includes a Greenville, MS result and some quick cross-referencing makes me think that's not the same person - the last name is a little off and the corroborating info points to a current age of 38. There's also more info on a maiden name + other city of residence - so, yeah, an entirely different person.

Oh, and for the record: I personally think our RD/RT/RM gal in this case is a sketchy character, but I don't necessarily feel she had anything to do with Jessica's death. Might she know some interesting or helpful things? Sure. Is she possibly being complacent, staying quiet, etc? Maybe. But I don't think she is the culprit here.

So who did auntie sha sha call before and after she spoke to JC?

I wonder if the text message was ShaSha inviting Jessica to a party that wasn't really going to be a party for Jessica?

Or, if Sha-Sha was the conduit for relaying a meeting place for JC which was referred to as a "party" but understood to not be a real party...? JMO

Yep and just when you finally figure out that Rachel and Denise are one and the same, we learn she goes by two different last names. Tudor and Mister. SMH

Keep in mind that when she arrested and charged, they most likely have her booked under her legal name and not her social media name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeilC