MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Jessicas Mom said that since she had returned from "safe" house, she really just did not go out much except for work and visiting her friend across the street. The is Charlotte Wilkerson, AKA Auntie Sha-Sha. Auntie, as far as I can tell, is the only person who claimed that JC was going to a party. Auntie may have been a confidante of JC and may have been covering for her real destination. No one else claims to have seen JC at a "party". Did Auntie spill the beans? I do not know, but Auntie had to tell LE SOMETHING because they knew from JC's phone, that she had spoken with Auntie Sha Sha. JMO
Do you get the feeling Auntie is involved somehow? Or a victim of circumstance?

LOL I finally figured it out, but I had to do a lot of snooping. JMO

Yep and just when you finally figure out that Rachel and Denise are one and the same, we learn she goes by two different last names. Tudor and Mister. SMH

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I can barely keep my one name straight. I'm not sure I coukd handle all the aliases!

I'm confused too. It took me 24 hours to figure out Rachel and Denise were the same person! Lol
Pragmatic: I wonder if they sell fake I'd at the gas station. Lol. Maybe we need to make sure that some people in this town is not getting multiple welfare checks. Lol

I think it would be beneficial for someone to sing like a tweetie-bird to get a one way ticket out of "Palooka-ville" by becoming an informant for the FBI.

It's a dreadful area that they're living in, IMO.

Get out!!!

Moo

I'm confused too. It took me 24 hours to figure out Rachel and Denise were the same person! Lol
Pragmatic: I wonder if they sell fake I'd at the gas station. Lol. Maybe we need to make sure that some people in this town are not getting multiple welfare checks. Lol

I think the FBI and ATF agents have their hands full. I can just see them saying wth is going on here? Lol

I think the FBI and ATF agents have their hands full. I can just see them saying wth is going on here? Lol

I have been tempted to make a few suggestions,but they do not need some dork telling them what they probably already know.. I think they are more concerned about the gang culture than solving a rural town's latest homicide. Which may be only peripherally the solution to this particular crime. JMO

I have been tempted to make a few suggestions,but they do not need some dork telling them what they probably already know.. I think they are more concerned about the gang culture than solving a rural town's latest homicide. Which may be only peripherally the solution to this particular crime. JMO
We are thinking alike on this

Yep and just when you finally figure out that Rachel and Denise are one and the same, we learn she goes by two different last names. Tudor and Mister. SMH

So technically, for our purposes, she could be referred to as RT, RM, DT, or DM. FWIW, I'm sticking with DT. And her mister (maybe?), GM. What's not confusing about this case?

So technically, for our purposes, she could be referred to as RT, RM, DT, or DM. FWIW, I'm sticking with DT. And her mister (maybe?), GM. What's not confusing about this case?
Sooooo true. The more posts I read, the more confused I get. But you guys do some great sleuthing and I appreciate the technical posts about the accelerants and the burning of the car. You guys are great!

Do you get the feeling Auntie is involved somehow? Or a victim of circumstance?

I do not think that "Auntie" deliberately trapped JC, but I think that she may have betrayed her confidence in some way. On a limb, here. JMO

I do not think that "Auntie" deliberately trapped JC, but I think that she may have betrayed her confidence in some way. On a limb, here. JMO
I can see that. I believe they were good friends who hung out quite a bit. They were neighbors as well, so I'm sure Auntie knew very intimate details of JC's life.

I think SEVERAL people in that town know the who, the what, and the why. I have thought that since almost day 1 and I have seen nothing since to make me change that opinion. JMO

The silence is deadly. You see much speculation from non-locals, but I don't see much from the ones who live in the community. I would love to hear local theories.

I don't think that I know exactly what happened, but the fog is impenetrable, with all of the history and relationships and names of these people in this TINY little not-even-a-village place. The families go back for well over a century. What a great book someone could write! It is really depressing, but it is so interesting...JMO

I don't think that I know exactly what happened, but the fog is impenetrable, with all of the history and relationships and names of these people in this TINY little not-even-a-village place. The families go back for well over a century. What a great book someone could write! It is really depressing, but it is so interesting...JMO

See, that is exactly why I say several people in that town know the details...You can fart on one side of a town that size, and people on the other side will know it before the smell reaches them.

The silence is deadly. You see much speculation from non-locals, but I don't see much from the ones who live in the community. I would love to hear local theories.

They would really like us "tourists" to go the hell away, so that they can continue, the way it always was, with the addition of the WWW. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LarryG