MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While we are waiting on GM.. my husband and BIL are avid fishermen. They fish in saltwater. (lot worse on rods and reels) They don't, and never have cleaned their equipment with mineral spirits. They have a lot of expensive gear, yet they don't do this. MOO

Yep, my dh fishes both salt and fresh water, he would never use anything like mineral spirits to clean his rods. He uses water only.
moo

Okay…now strange things are afoot at the Circle K !!! Gah!!! Sorry about the multiple posts, I must have inhaled too much burning sage!:happydance:

Sorry guys…honestly don't know why this is happening. And the server is really slow and not loading properly on my end as well. Will take a break and be back in a little while with the dish on my conversation with AA. Stay tuned!

Yep, my dh fishes both salt and fresh water, he would never use anything like mineral spirits to cleans his rods. He uses water only.

You wouldn't use it for regular cleaning like that. I use alcohol for deep cleaning on my rods, or water for light cleaning. However, when I clean and regrease my reels, I use kerosene to dissolve the old grease and grit, or in a pinch acetone.

Pardon my total speculation but I'd like to ask you the following please:
Is the person making the changes in their appearance a blonde female?
Are you thinking that the 911 caller might have reported seeing a blonde female walking down Herron Rd (or near there) on the night of the 6th?

No.

And that this might explain why Ben Chambers thought he'd been told that Jessica was found walking down the road?

No. Mr. Chambers was told his daughter was walking down the road by the first responders.

My comment references someone, who over the past 10 days, altered their physical appearance. Similar to the popularity of fishing in the area and the fact that Lehman-Rodgers is in the area, a broader perspective than third-party, media-focused irrelevant nonsense (e.g., chicken wings).

After looking long and hard at the car and accident scene pictures I think she may have purposely crashed the car. My theory is that someone tried to hijack her to somewhere she didn't want to go and she tried to get away. If the car had already been burning prior to the crash the natural thing to do would have been to slam on the brakes and get out. Yet another possibility is that someone else was driving and tried to stage an accident. In that scenario the killer would have to be incredibly stupid to think that forensics wouldn't tell the tale. If she had been being chased by another vehicle I think she would have tried to head toward help rather than crashing. Just my theories and opinions.

Have the 911 calls been released? Also, does anyone know if that person(s) assisted JC in any way? If you could provide links I'd be ever so grateful. TIA! (sorry such a long post)

Emergency telephone calls in Mississippi are confidential outside a court order or subpoena. The public will not hear the call until trial.

"All emergency telephone calls and telephone call transmissions received pursuant to Section 19-5-301 et seq., and all recordings of the emergency telephone calls, shall remain confidential and shall be used only for the purposes as may be needed for law enforcement, fire, medical rescue or other emergency services. These recordings shall not be released to any other parties without court order or subpoena from a court of competent jurisdiction." Miss. Code §19-5-319(2)

I think LE should ask if anyone around town has received any new ink lately.

After looking long and hard at the car and accident scene pictures I think she may have purposely crashed the car. My theory is that someone tried to hijack her to somewhere she didn't want to go and she tried to get away. If the car had already been burning prior to the crash the natural thing to do would have been to slam on the brakes and get out. Yet another possibility is that someone else was driving and tried to stage an accident. In that scenario the killer would have to be incredibly stupid to think that forensics wouldn't tell the tale. If she had been being chased by another vehicle I think she would have tried to head toward help rather than crashing. Just my theories and opinions.

If she hit that hill doing even 30 miles and hour, she'd have left a trench, snapped and left some of the suspension behind. If she hit it at 50, there's no way she wouldn't have destroyed the front end on the tree. The car was parked there.

Interesting point! If an officer arrives at the scene of a domestic and BOTH parties have visible injuries-scratches, gashes, etc...--the officers have the discretion to charge them both. They do not have to remain at the scene to determine who started it or who is lying. They can take them both in and charge them both. Works that way here, not sure the laws elsewhere.

It works that way here as well. When were the charges again? Do they line up with what we know of the 2-year living with abusive boyfriend timeline? Since we know she got a subsequent and 2nd assault charge and see no probation, etc., makes me wonder if the treatment facility wasn't part of her charges and treatment program choice instead of subsequent worsening charges, being not exactly 100% choice of hers but a good choice at that to nip out the charges and help herself become better.

Odd BC would want solitary confinement and not death penalty. I'd want the person who did what was done to JC to fry for it.

From everything I have read, solitary confinement is horrendous. Death row is actually better, because they have human contact, showers every day, time outside, television, etc. I actually would prefer to send prisoners to solitary for life (locked in a cell with absolutely nothing to do, no human contact, no books, paper/pencil, NOTHING) than give them the death penalty. Unfortunately, my plan is considered cruel and unusual. Damn.

From everything I have read, solitary confinement is horrendous. Death row is actually better, because they have human contact, showers every day, time outside, television, etc. I actually would prefer to send prisoners to solitary for life (locked in a cell with absolutely nothing to do, no human contact, no books, paper/pencil, NOTHING) than give them the death penalty. Unfortunately, my plan is considered cruel and unusual. Damn.

Yes, and there's more to it, too. Often, the families of victims are counseled to state that they are opposed to the death penalty, because it will make it easier for those who may have tips or suspicions about friends or family to share their information. If LE wants more information, they really don't want the public to think that dropping a dime on someone they know will potentially send them to death.

As well, as has been stated, many people have valid objections to the death penalty. Most do, in fact. They may not even be moral or psychological -- some oppose the death penalty simply because it is so much more expensive than keeping someone in prison for life.

If Jessica were my daughter, and I could get my hands on him/her/them... I won't type what I would do to them, but I guarantee they would suffer so much they would beg to die. Hell she isn't my daughter, and I still fear what I would do to them. I just don't understand the lack of anger. Unless dad has been warned ahead of time not to show it. You know, just in case one of the suspects turns up butchered and dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louise3425