MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they have a good idea who the perp is.....his comment that they are re-analyzing and have gotten false information from people with agendas means somebody has been caught in a lie.

JMO

Champion says lack of talk points to someone with no connections to anyone. That worries me. Misleading statement? Or is he saying this was random?

it did not seem at all that he was implying that to me, you will have to listen to it for yourself if it becomes available. i think with the full context you will agree.

I don't have speakers on this computer. Did he say they had received false information or not? Because that's the same thing as saying they caught somebody in a lie.

one thing that has occurred to me and not sure how to discuss. I hope this young lady was not killed so horribly and painfully as some sort of vigilante retribution for the perceived sins of a family member. That is the only way I could really see this as being gang/drug related.

you set someone afire alive for one of two reasons IMO.

To send a very disturbing message and deliver pain to the victim's loved ones.

To torture someone you have a very deep deep anger towards and wish to see them suffer as much as possible before demise. Possibly wanting to mar beauty as well, which speaks to a deep deep resentment.

Champion says lack of talk points to someone with no connections to anyone. That worries me. Misleading statement? Or is he saying this was random?

Lack of talk points away from it being gang-related, imo. I think gangs want rival gangs to know their handiwork and they do take credit in whatever network of communication they use.

Also, is your username a reference to 'Anonymous',

I have no affiliation with agenda-based third party websites established solely for the purposes of inciting anger/hate and accusing innocent individuals of heinous crimes. I refuse to read it.

Regarding my posts, I think the gang/drug angle has been exhausted and is nonsense. I am trying to think outside the box and I know that MSM is attempting the same.

As other posters have previously mentioned, there is no tattoo operation anywhere near Courtland or Batesville. I think the important part is not what the tattoo consisted of, but who provided the tattoo. The ink could be matched very easily. However, if the tattoo was relatively new and not many knew about it, then the provider has an easy way to cover up their relationship with Jessica. I am completely assuming she got a tattoo after spending time "away" and turning her life around. In general, if people turn their life around but are stuck in a small-town environment, they may try to save face with the persons they used to associate with by going to parties or engaging in double-talk.

Has anyone ever worn Mula Gang joggers? They are thick and almost liquid-proof. The accellerant would have needed to be poured in between Jessica's clothing and her skin, or drench her joggers. Other posters have commented that she perhaps was wearing jeans or another piece of clothing underneath. I believe multiple persons were there with Jessica.

Regarding Friday night, MSM reported that Jessica's mom said she worked at Goody's Friday night and slept all day the following day.

Lastly, I think Champion is like the Dodo bird leading the jolly caucus race.

"Lack of talk points to someone not from area with no connections to anyone".

I don't have speakers on this computer. Did he say they had received false information or not? Because that's the same thing as saying they caught somebody in a lie.

you had said that you think he has a good idea who did it, he does not give that impression at all imo.

you said that the re-analyzing that i mentioned was related to someone being caught in a lie, he does not give that impression at all imo, they are two totally separate points in the discussion, when he discusses going back and re-analyzing the context is that they are not developing much new information and so they are going back and reviewing everything, having different people look at things and see what they make of them etc

when he talks about the bogus and misleading information, he does not sound like it has been useful in any way, he sounds like it has been a distraction and wasting time.

I took nothing positive from this latest "update." In fact, I hope he doesn't do any more of them until he can announce an arrest. If that day ever comes.

I have no affiliation with agenda-based third party websites established solely for the purposes of inciting anger/hate and accusing innocent individuals of heinous crimes. I refuse to read it.

Regarding my posts, I think the gang/drug angle has been exhausted and is nonsense. I am trying to think outside the box and I know that MSM is attempting the same.

As other posters have previously mentioned, there is no tattoo operation anywhere near Courtland or Batesville. I think the important part is not what the tattoo consisted of, but who provided the tattoo. The ink could be matched very easily. However, if the tattoo was relatively new and not many knew about it, then the provider has an easy way to cover up their relationship with Jessica. I am completely assuming she got a tattoo after spending time "away" and turning her life around. In general, if people turn their life around but are stuck in a small-town environment, they may try to save face with the persons they used to associate with by going to parties or engaging in double-talk.

Has anyone ever worn Mula Gang joggers? They are thick and almost liquid-proof. The accellerant would have needed to be poured in between Jessica's clothing and her skin, or drench her joggers. Other posters have commented that she perhaps was wearing jeans or another piece of clothing underneath. I believe multiple persons were there with Jessica.

Regarding Friday night, MSM reported that Jessica's mom said she worked at Goody's Friday night and slept all day the following day.

bbm

This is an interesting concept but it invites us to imagine that Jessica visited a tattoo parlor sometime after September 2014 and before Dec 6, 2014. We have no knowledge of that, do you?

Where did you get the brand name of her pants? Her mother described them as pajama pants and they look like they are pajama pants. Wearing waterproof pants to sleep wouldn't be very comfortable.

you had said that you think he has a good idea who did it, he does not give that impression at all imo.

you said that the re-analyzing that i mentioned was related to someone being caught in a lie, he does not give that impression at all imo, they are two totally separate points in the discussion, when he discusses going back and re-analyzing the context is that they are not developing much new information and so they are going back and reviewing everything, having different people look at things and see what they make of them etc

when he talks about the bogus and misleading information, he does not sound like it has been useful in any way, he sounds like it has been a distraction and wasting time.

He's not going to come out and say they've solved it until they make an arrest. He's not going to tip his hand.

One thing I can say, LE is known to mislead people. So just because they act like they are clueless does not always mean that is so. I am praying they figure this one out.

bbm

This is an interesting concept but it invites us to imagine that Jessica visited a tattoo parlor sometime after September 2014 and before Dec 6, 2014. We have no knowledge of that, do you?

WELLLLL >>> we have no knowledge of Jessica od'ing or being suicidal or being in a gang but that is allowed to be discussed, kwim? Isn't maybe getting a tattoo the same kind of thing?

He's not going to come out and say they've solved it until they make an arrest. He's not going to tip his hand.

you are certainly entitled to your opinion, and maybe if you listen to this interview your opinion will stay the same. or maybe it will change.

i have stated my opinion, he doesnt have any hand to tip. he does not sound anything like that, i am familiar with how LE sound when they are not revealing information because they are closing in on an arrest. i dont think that is the case here.

get back to me after you get a chance to listen to it for yourself, i will be interested to hear your thoughts then.

One thing I can say, LE is known to mislead people. So just because they act like they are clueless does not always mean that is so. I am praying they figure this one out.

Exactly.

WELLLLL >>> we have no knowledge of Jessica od'ing or being suicidal or being in a gang but that is allowed to be discussed, kwim? Isn't maybe getting a tattoo the same kind of thing?

I think it is quite a leap to speculate she was murdered to cover-up a tattoo. That theory makes no sense, imo.

I took nothing positive from this latest "update." In fact, I hope he doesn't do any more of them until he can announce an arrest. If that day ever comes.

Totally agree.
IMHOO he has no clue who comitted this horrific crime.
I hoped with Jessica's phone records and with some (if not
all forensics) complete, an arrest would be forth coming.
That presser didn't give me a good feeling.

I suppose making a giant leap into "assumptions" of unknown, unsubstantiated fictions is a trademark of the past five Threads but I am more interested in holding to the facts; I place little value in: "... could have, would have, should have."

I could leap into my own theory of RICO, and WITPRO, and "assume" that the Alphabet Boys, and Mississippi's Gov., State Police, and local enforcement are well on the trail of a main conduit of drugs, arms, money laundering, etcetera from Texas to Chicago and New York, but I have no factual information -- other than the arrest of Terry Griffin, March 2, 2012 (IIRC correctly) -- upon which to base my theory.

So I should probably keep my big mouth shut. *grin*

Well, apparently all of our theories have been incorrect, because the person that did this is not from the area and is connected to no one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89