MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO, but didn't this seem odd? Maybe I'm grasping at straws and making too much of this, but if one wants to bum a cigarette, most wouldn't care about the brand.
I used to smoke and that simply is not true. I had tons of people ask for one and when I said the word, "Menthol"...they turned it down. I used to laugh and tell them it was the reason I preferred menthol. :p

I used to smoke and that simply is not true. I had tons of people ask for one and when I said the word, "Menthol"...they turned it down. I used to laugh and tell them it was the reason I preferred menthol. :p

I must confess, I would never smoke a menthol either. LOL

I must confess, I would never smoke a menthol either. LOL

ETA...I will say though, at least around where I live, almost every African American that I know that smokes, smokes Newports, which are menthol. May not be the same everywhere.

I'm a smoker, and I would turn down a menthol.

I agree wholeheartedly here. There have been many good stories associated with this case. In fact, the number of stories, rumors, theories is equal to or greater than the number of residents in Courtland, MS. From LE corruption to Gas Can Man to family involvement. Gangs, drugs, domestic violence, "lover's quarrel", family dysfunction, terrorism, revenge, jealousy, snitching, white supremacists, etc... I mean the list goes on and on. But only one thing is for certain. No one has been charged with this crime. I am not sure what to believe at this point, so I'm not believing anything. I've gone over and over everything we "know" and I find that we don't really know anything. Everything that has been reported in MSM seems questionable. Did she speak? Party? Was she walking? Lying next to the car? Found by the road? Accelerant used on JC, the car, both, neither? Contradictions. Misinformation. Strange characters. It is all enough to make your head spin. Complicating matters(for us), no access to any conclusive evidence. No autopsy findings to mull over. No access to the 911 call. So, we wait. And I'm not very good at that :(

I cannot "like" this enough. Word for word.

I'm a smoker, and I would turn down a menthol.

I think the **real** question is this: would SR already know what type of cig JC smoked since she allegedly lived with SR when dating her son BR for years?

One might think she would.

Perhaps......
Probably.....

And so if that is the case, what was the true motive SR had for calling JC over? One may speculate it was a distraction while something else was going on at the gas station. Or one might wonder if it was to 100% identify her up close & personal for what happened later.

It is all so puzzling....

Moo

I think the **real** question is this: would SR already know what type of cig JC smoked since she allegedly lived with SR when dating her son BR for years?

Perhaps......
Probably.....

And so if that is the case, what was the true motive SR had for calling JC over? One may speculate it was a distraction while something else was going on at the gas station. Or one might wonder if it was to 100% identify her up close & personal for what happened later.

Moo

SR isn't BR's mother. Just FYI :) It can get confusing in this case. His mother is named in the article below.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...ared-as-a-suspect-despite-social-media-claims

ETA...I will say though, at least around where I live, almost every African American that I know that smokes, smokes Newports, which are menthol. May not be the same everywhere.

Interesting. Around here, Newports are considered to be a Yankee's cigarette. No offense to Yankees, of course.

Perhaps......
Probably.....

Moo

SR is not BR's mother...she is his aunt.

I've looked at the M&M security footage from Fox 13 Memphis many times now, but I still can't make out what's on Jessica's feet. Here's the best screen grab I could get. Looks kind of like she's wearing flip-flops, but somebody with better eyes can have a look. If they really were flip flops, I don't see how they would have provided any extra protection against flames. Perhaps it was just the fact that she was standing that prevented burns on the soles of her feet. However, with so much conflicting info in MSM, it's possible that the soles of her feet were burned, too, despite what was said.

View attachment 67697

Yep, those are flip flops. I can understand LD saying Jessica had no shoes on and then later saying JC had house slippers on. Didn't she say both of those things? Hmmm... I should probably listen again to be absolutely certain, but I do recall concluding that from her interview. She may not have immediately thought of the flip flops as shoes. They are just called flip flops. I don't call my house slippers shoes either. They are just slippers. FWIW! I think I need to get some sleep! LOL!

Ty all for the clarification.

I thought SR also goes by the last name of Market.

Are we sure they are not one and the same?

SR = CM (Sandy Rudd = Cassandra Market)
apparently, Market was a name from a previous marriage

BR's mom is TRF (Theresa Rudd Flemming)

Perhaps......
Probably.....

Moo
SR is not BR's mother...she's his aunt.

Interesting. Around here, Newports are considered to be a Yankee's cigarette. No offense to Yankees, of course.

Haaa! I had to respond to this. I'm not a total Yankee, and I've actually NEVER smoked a cigarette in my LIFE. My substances résumé, ahem, includes other things but on the cigarette topic... je ne sais pas, y'all.

But I believe the menthol vs non-menthol issue is a real thing for those who do. It might just be dumb enough of an excuse that it's true in this case (SR calling JC over). But it could be something else altogether. (LIKE SO MUCH IN THIS CASE.)

I hope Jess had a smoke ... in the car on the way to the car wash ... with the windows down.

There's so little compassion for Jess out there on the web. Guess it goes with the nature of this crime.

Dear SeriouslySearching:

:blowkiss:

Completely unrelated, but I had to tell you ( and :happydance: )

I found the freaking Delete button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I thank you so much (truly) for your patience in trying to help me find it, lol!

I wasn't looking for it and there it was. Just like I said about standing in front of the fridge.

Dear SeriouslySearching:

:blowkiss:

Completely unrelated, but I had to tell you ( and :happydance: )

I found the freaking Delete button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I thank you so much (truly) for your patience in trying to help me find it, lol!

I wasn't looking for it and there it was. Just like I said about standing in front of the fridge.

Best news I've heard in here all day! Bar none.

Hmmm...not sure how to report this since we can't really talk about this person, but is this an odd statement or what? It was posted within the last 4 hours on a FB public site from someone with older ties to JC.

"We don't shake hands with the enemy we do homicides!"

Ack! Help me, Bessie!!

OT/Felicity Lemon, You are welcome! Glad you found it and can now rid yourself of unwanted words. :)

I hope Jess had a smoke ... in the car on the way to the car wash ... with the windows down.

There's so little compassion for Jess out there on the web. Guess it goes with the nature of this crime.

She was a beautiful girl and seemed to be full of life. In most of her pictures, her eyes are shining. It sounds like she wanted to "turn her life around" and was making some good decisions. I can't even imagine the horror and pain she suffered the night of her murder. :tears:

She was a beautiful girl and seemed to be full of life. In most of her pictures, her eyes are shining. It sounds like she wanted to "turn her life around" and was making some good decisions. I can't even imagine the horror and pain she suffered the night of her murder. :tears:

For the most part, what Jess went through stays the same no matter who or what caused this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member