MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 ; Quinton Tellis Indicted - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with everything you said above Steelman. I do believe that he is a serial killer in the making, if he isn't one already.

I get my local news out of Monroe, LA and I don't remember the hearing about the girl he allegedly killed there. But, there is so much violence there, it could have escaped me hearing about it.

I agree with y'all ...I get my news out of Baton Rouge and I do remember vaguely of hearing about the young lady at ULM... I didn't hear much about it after the initial airing of it though.
Still praying for justice for Jessica !

Someone seriously dropped the ball, why was he let out early from prison? As a result now 2 innocent lives are gone! I'm so mad over this😠😠😠

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I agree with everything you said above Steelman. I do believe that he is a serial killer in the making, if he isn't one already.

I get my local news out of Monroe, LA and I don't remember the hearing about the girl he allegedly killed there. But, there is so much violence there, it could have escaped me hearing about it.

I grew up in the Monroe-West Monroe area and went to ULM and still keep up with a few folks there and the news. And I don't recall anything about the murder of the ULM student.

G
Someone seriously dropped the ball, why was he let out early from prison? As a result now 2 innocent lives are gone! I'm so mad over this������

Sadly, it happens on a regular basis . My nieces murderer was locked up for an abduction and attempt to murder a lady. He got out early and killed another girl,and didn't get caught for it until after he murdered my niece.He was in prison when the DNA collected from my nieces case got a hit on the previous murder. I often wonder how many others he has simply gotten away with .

I grew up in the Monroe-West Monroe area and went to ULM and still keep up with a few folks there and the news. And I don't recall anything about the murder of the ULM student.

It was just a couple of brief blips on the Baton Rouge local news.Maybe two or three times, then nothing.And it was very brief segments as well.

Finally, Hopefully justice will be served..... Ive followed since begining. This dude us a moderate serial killer

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

This guy was a serial killer in the making. He has the ability to murder people and keep his mouth shut about it. He also thoroughly enjoyed watching his victim suffer to the greatest extent possible, thus the dousing and lighting of the gasoline. I wouldn't be surprised a bit to find out that he's killed other people beside these two. They may find a few more unsolved murders that end up being tied to this guy. I'd also be willing to bet that he abused animals his entire life.

He's a poster child for the death penalty.....................so carry on.

Once convicted for the two murders, Quinton Tellis will be deemed a Serial Killer according to the FBI's definition. Imo, he has been hiding behind his evil mask of normalcy for over a decade and will likely have other victims that may or may not be revealed..

FBI Serial Murder
https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

II. Definition of Serial Murder

September 2, 2005 - Serial Murder: The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events.

<snipped & BBM for Focus>

Once convicted for the two murders, Quinton Tellis will be deemed a Serial Killer according to the FBI's definition. Imo, he has been hiding behind his evil mask of normalcy for over a decade and will likely have other victims that may or may not be revealed..

FBI Serial Murder
https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

II. Definition of Serial Murder

September 2, 2005 - Serial Murder: The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events.

<snipped & BBM for Focus>

Thanks for posting this l.li knew my nieces killer was deemed a serial killer and it just occurred to me that I for some reason assumed it was a Louisiana deal...duh...things just get so jumbled in your mind and you do misconstrue a lot of things.At the time we were so shocked that he had killed another young lady way before Kaitlin that I don't recall us even asking that question. I just remember the detective telling us that now by definition he is a serial killer or something of that nature l

Someone seriously dropped the ball, why was he let out early from prison? As a result now 2 innocent lives are gone! I'm so mad over this&#55357;&#56864;&#55357;&#56864;&#55357;&#56864;

Unfortunately, it's not unusual in Mississippi for these types of criminals to slip through......

Although this guy hasn't ever been convicted of murder, here is another prime example....

http://www.fox10tv.com/story/31143889/mdoc-parolee-escapes-rankin-co-office

Morgan, 44, escaped after having a revocation hearing related to his arrest in Hinds County on Dec. 3 on charges of possession of a stolen firearm, a convicted felon in possession of a firearm, violation of traffic ordinances, and possession of a controlled substance.

He has multiple convictions in Rankin, Copiah, Hinds and Sunflower counties, including for producing a controlled substance, possession of methamphetamine, possession of a control substance with intent, sale of methamphetamine, fleeing law enforcement, and possession of contraband while in prison. His sentences total 23 years. He was last paroled on Aug. 4, 2014.

Read more: http://www.fox10tv.com/story/31143889/mdoc-parolee-escapes-rankin-co-office#ixzz41VmZsu00

http://www.centralmscrimestoppers.com/box_2/

He is also known by the nickname &#8220;Grasshopper&#8221; and is a member of the Simon City Royals gang. (SCR)

This guy is a known meth dealer and rumored to be a high ranking SCR member. OF COURSE, he went on the run!! :facepalm:

Unfortunately, it's not unusual in Mississippi for these types of criminals to slip through......

Although this guy hasn't ever been convicted of murder, here is another prime example....

http://www.fox10tv.com/story/31143889/mdoc-parolee-escapes-rankin-co-office

Read more: http://www.fox10tv.com/story/31143889/mdoc-parolee-escapes-rankin-co-office#ixzz41VmZsu00

http://www.centralmscrimestoppers.com/box_2/

This guy is a known meth dealer and rumored to be a high ranking SCR member. OF COURSE, he went on the run!! :facepalm:

Unfortunately, it's not exclusive to Mississippi ...its is pretty much everywhere.
I realize the prisons and jails are overcrowded...but it seems there should be a better way to chose who gets to skate on out of there...
i mean, he was already deemed a repeat offender.

I have a friend who got involved with a guy who had been in prison for 20 yrs...turns out for manslaughter, I asked her about it and she said,she doesn't ask questions as its his business and he did his time.
Well , since she has been with him for two years he has been in and out of trouble...it blows my mind...I asked her if he is on parole....
She said, he is on parole and probation...now how the heck does that happen?
Silly me, assumed if you were on parole and got into trouble you would be violating parole...not put on probation....SMH

Parole is usually if some Prison time had to be served. Now Probation is more for county jail time.

But most convicts like to brag about being on parole. Even if they only had probation and just released from a county jail. Jmo.

Sad. No news. I will keep checking. This story has haunted me for a long time.. JMO

Parole is usually if some Prison time had to be served. Now Probation is more for county jail time.

But most convicts like to brag about being on parole. Even if they only had probation and just released from a county jail. Jmo.

Right...the person I am speaking of just got out of Angola Prison...served 20 years for manslaughter ...he was given 5 years parole...
While on that 5 years parole he has gotten into a lot of trouble and is now on parole and probation.I had no clue that could happen.

Insight into how LA victim/recent graduate student & QT crossed paths: she befriended his 7 year old stepson, who had the common hobby of riding bicycles. They have QT @ the victim's apt. shortly before the murder. They also have 3 years to charge him in LA.
So, to be clear, if there is a stepson obviously there is a wife/partner (mother of said stepson) in regards to QT.
Also, it has been much speculated that there was female involvement in JC's murder, in some manner.
Common denominator #1: female presence.
Next, the LA vic was stabbed to death.
Also, JC has been confirmed to have had a gash on the back of her head.
Common denominator #2: cutting the victim.
Next, both crimes have been described numerous times by varying new outlets as having been depicted by LE as being 'extremely personal'.
This is LE jargon for very, very graphic. Consider mutilations, excessive numbers of entry wounds, various 'tools' used in commission of the murder, etc. This is common denominator #3.
The following is a link displaying methods of crimes committed, by sex (from 2015, but for the sake of discussion). Worth noting, women are twice as likely to cut and also twice as likely to use fire in their crimes against persons. Common denominator #4. Just sayin. IMO.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/07/poison-is-a-womans-weapon/

http://www.fox13memphis.com/news/ho...louisiana-murder-victim-mandy-hsiao/115592146

Insight into how LA victim/recent graduate student & QT crossed paths: she befriended his 7 year old stepson, who had the common hobby of riding bicycles. ((snip))

http://www.fox13memphis.com/news/ho...louisiana-murder-victim-mandy-hsiao/115592146

The same article goes on to say:

&#8220;Mandy would ride up and down the street. She invited the children in to get some candy one time, and he ] became acquainted with in that manner,&#8221; Detective [Duane] Cookson [of the Monroe Police Department] said.

Tellis is a suspect in the murder, but he not charged because police need more physical evidence.

This is so incredibly absurd to me. Not that murder is ever really justified, but...how long + in what capacity could Tellis have really known Mandy? And even Jessica? I mean, I know that there's a lot we don't know for sure, but based on the public information available and comparing dates/times/etc. with what is known about Tellis's time in prison... it makes me think he really didn't know his victims all that well or that long, and that these murders were impulsive, violent, and committed with little forethought.

Subsequently, I suspect Tellis feels very little remorse (if ANY, seriously) and wonder if he's even capable of it if he is indeed truly sociopathic. I am not throwing out that term casually - I mean it in that Tellis may well be a person who truly lacks a conscience. Scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required