MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 #3 *MISTRIAL*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is there was *so much* data accumulated in this case. Every movement based on cell phone pings, calls, txts, then video from M&M security cameras. Then there were the multiple lies QT told about where he was and when. So much information and the movements of JC and QT that day that trying to follow it all would require someone who was closely paying attention at all points and making clear notes.

By the time the state summed it up and put a bow on it, I think some jurors were 'done' with the overwhelming amount of data and just tuned out by that point.

The state literally had the timeline mapped out with QT and JC together in the same location within 4 minutes of her being burned. But, as we know, unless there's a picture or video of the perp holding the weapon (gas can in this case) and committing the crime, or an eyewitness to the murder, there are people who simply won't believe it.

I think the 4 minute span should be the highlight of the state's case. That just about rules out every other possible suspect.

QT was with JC, sitting in her car, parked in the side yard near the driveway of his mother's trailer. The last prosecution witness (the awesome data analyst guy) covered every single place QT's and JCs phones were at all the various points that day, and which towers were covering those areas.

Around 7pm-7:15pm or so QT's phone was receiving txt msgs and/or calls from at least 2 of his "girlfriends." He ignored those as he was with JC. At some point after 7:15pm, and possibly closer to 7:30pm, QT turned off his phone altogether, which is why his phone didn't ping anywhere. He turned his phone back on to make an alibi text to JC's phone, after she had been left at Heron Rd, telling her he couldn't hang out with her that night because his girlfriend was coming to town. This is strange since he had *just* been with JC 4 minutes before. He then called the Louisiana girlfriend to see if she would come to MS to visit him that night. He said he was walking to his sister's house while he made that call to the Louisiana girlfriend (7:42pm or so) so he could borrow sister's SUV.

The last prosecution witness (the awesome data analyst guy) covered every single place QT's and JCs phones were at all the various points that day, and which towers were covering those areas.

The awesome data analyst guy is named Paul. I am seriously crushing on Paul. As a female, my first attraction to the male gender is high intelligence. When Paul spoke, I'm not sure I blinked. He is an amazing gentleman and Mississippi was quite fortunate to afford his unique services. I recall him stating that the software he uses is $7000 per year and requires training every year that varies in lengths of time. Paul is almost one of a kind in this nation as he mentioned there was only one other Intelligence Analysis who uses the same software. Paul analyzed every item that came into The War Room. Paul, single handedly, solved the murder of Jessica.

It was Paul who established The War Room where a chart of all of the Eric's and Derrick's within a 5 county area was kept on the wall, until it became apparent and obvious that neither an Eric nor a Derek was involved. By October, 2015, or nine months after Jessica's death, all data was known to the occupants of The War Room, as far as, tracking and analyzing their phones, analyzing data gleaned from the various CTTVs, copious interviews, and analyzed data on another 1000 phones.

Paul analyzed Jessica's cell phone report that was 796 pages long, gathered from the physical information, from the cell phone "dump". 796 pages is similar to composing a dissertation for a doctorate's degree that are typically 1000 pages in length.

One thing Paul had to admit to the jury was that he had to move the cell tower data dots by 1/2 mile for complete accuracy based on the CCTV, from more than one location, of the known places and times JC and QT were. Hopefully, Paul can reword that statement in another way as the jury may have doubted the movement was necessary due to a lack of understanding.

If a car accident was even remotely suspected, the defense should have called some witnesses to testify to that.

"Driving in circles" does not mean doughnuts.

I'll concede she may have said car wreck out of confusion and only waking up after being set on fire, therefore assuming she had wrecked.

She WAS murdered.

Courtland is one square mile.

The three of them were cuttin' blocks aka driving around the area in a wide circle. Hence, they drove past Jessica's Crime Scene twice during this activity. JC and KM were smoking blunts. Frankly, I had never heard of either expression. However, one of our illustrious members informed us what a "blunt" was.

QT may not have smoked blunts due to being on parole. Didn't stop him from his murderous actions because he thought he would not get caught since he burned the evidence.

I feel that QT locked JC in her car and took the keys. He dropped them during his getaway or while he was driving back to Herron Rd to commit the immolation. QT surely didn't want to be caught with her keys in his possession.

Let this sink in: During his drive along Herron Rd, to the CS to ignite the fire, he sent JC a "Sweet Dreams" alibi text.

I think the 4 minute span should be the highlight of the state's case. That just about rules out every other possible suspect.

Can you point me to this evidence? I've been looking but the timelines I have found are vague.

Courtland is one square mile.

The three of them were cuttin' blocks aka driving around the area in a wide circle. Hence, they drove past Jessica's Crime Scene twice during this activity. JC and KM were smoking blunts. Frankly, I had never heard of either expression. However, one of our illustrious members informed us what a "blunt" was.

QT may not have smoked blunts due to being on parole. Didn't stop him from his murderous actions because he thought he would not get caught since he burned the evidence.

I feel that QT locked JC in her car and took the keys. He dropped them during his getaway or while he was driving back to Herron Rd to commit the immolation. QT surely didn't want to be caught with her keys in his possession.

Let this sink in: During his drive along Herron Rd, to the CS to ignite the fire, he sent JC a "Sweet Dreams" alibi text.

BBM...No doubt, QT is one evil animal that needs to locked away for life, if not put to death. I hope that the La case is strong and a jury is intelligent enough and objective enough to listen to the evidence and render a fair verdict when it goes to trial, because I really don't think he will ever be held accountable for Jessica's death. JMO

ETA...I doubt that being on parole would have kept QT from smoking a blunt since it didn't stop him from killing Jessica, ummm allegedly, and I don't for one minute believe the other two were smoking while driving around, but he refrained.

My opinion is there was *so much* data accumulated in this case. Every movement based on cell phone pings, calls, txts, then video from M&M security cameras. Then there were the multiple lies QT told about where he was and when. So much information and the movements of JC and QT that day that trying to follow it all would require someone who was closely paying attention at all points and making clear notes.

By the time the state summed it up and put a bow on it, I think some jurors were 'done' with the overwhelming amount of data and just tuned out by that point.

The state literally had the timeline mapped out with QT and JC together in the same location within 4 minutes of her being burned. But, as we know, unless there's a picture or video of the perp holding the weapon (gas can in this case) and committing the crime, or an eyewitness to the murder, there are people who simply won't believe it.

Awesome post....very well put!

BBM...No doubt, QT is one evil animal that needs to locked away for life, if not put to death. I hope that the La case is strong and a jury is intelligent enough and objective enough to listen to the evidence and render a fair verdict when it goes to trial, because I really don't think he will ever be held accountable for Jessica's death. JMO

ETA...I doubt that being on parole would have kept QT from smoking a blunt since it didn't stop him from killing Jessica, ummm allegedly, and I don't for one minute believe the other two were smoking while driving around, but he refrained.
SteveP,

If I may be blunt here, QT may not have "inhaled" (cough, cough) but driving around in a small car in the wintertime with the windows rolled up for hours while two others puffed away, he was certainly feeling some effects before JC dropped him off at home, Oui? Might better change out of those smoke-filled clothes right away before Mama catches a whiff of hemp.

As for their circling around that Saturday morning, I believe QT described part of it to LE thus: after driving around the Sandbox area of Courtland, they headed west on Herron to where it forks, took the left fork, circled around through the countryside, returning to the same fork, this time from the other side, then headed east in the oppositge direction along Herron toward Courtland -- thus according to QT passing right by the place where "Jessica was killed" two times that morning.... but no more, the rest of that day, On My Mama.

QT's claiming he didn't smoke any grass with the girls, and belaboring the point repeatedly, makes no sense to me. If he was concerned about re-activating his previous sentence by being found guilty of a parole violation, why admit to selling weed during the same time frame? Was this seemingly meaningless reference point one he refused to abandon because it lent an air of unchanging authenticity to the rest of his changing narrative, one he wove and re-wove as LE revealed more and more to him about what they already knew?

Regards,
Clouseau

Youtube Jessica Chambers verdit crazy.

Forman is a moron.

In addition to many first responders, several medical witnesses including experts in the fields of burns and pathology, testified Jessica’s speech was severely impacted by the injuries which killed her a few hours later: third degree burns over most of her body; unrelenting, unimaginable pain; immediate fear of dying; immediate physical changes to the shape of her tongue, mouth, uvula, and throat; inflexibility of the leathery burned skin surrounding her rib cage and diaphragm restricting her breathing; soot clogging her mouth and throat after repeatedly inhaling hot combustion gases; detached linings of her sinus cavities literally hanging from her nostrils and restricting that air passage; her voice, barely audible, sounding as deep as a man’s. I recall the burn doctor mentioning during the State’s redirect having once received burns over 20% of his own body and it being the most severe pain he had ever experienced.

Imagine not being able to say the letter “T” while trying to say “Tellis” -- it would be like trying to say “thirsty” without the t’s: “hur-sey”.

Those present at the scene, when hearing such words spoken by Jessica, quickly learned to understand a new language and adapt to its peculiarities. Unfortunately, the “three-way communication” practiced by pilots and air traffic controllers for clarity was seldom used by Jessica and her questioners:
Party A: Information given
Party B: Information repeated
Party A: Information confirmed

Suppose instead of “Tellis” she could only say “-ellis”? Not only that, suppose the same inability to touch her tongue to the roof of her mouth to say “T” also prevented her from saying the second half of the letter “L” (EH-luh)? The result is “-EH-is” in a low, breathy gasp with the last part tailing off -- IMO, not difficult at all to be misunderstood as “Eric,” especially considering Jessica’s weak and fading voice amid a chaotic background of sirens, crackling trees, rumbling diesel engines, whining pumps, gushing hoses, shouting firefighters, and repeated questions. Even during the brief lull inside the ambulance on its way to the nearby landing zone, it could still be misunderstood the same way.

Not only would this explain the mystery of how “Eric” was heard by so many, but it also explains why Jessica answered the same name twice when, after responding to who did this to you, she was asked for a last name: she simply repeated the last name she had already spoken. She dared not attempt to utter something as difficult as “Quenton” or “Quenton Tellis” with such injuries, just the shorthand of a last name -- one SOOO unique, how could anyone not understand it? Her breaths were already labored. Still she tried to make the most of them. Just the facts, Ma’am, just the facts.

JMO,
Clouseau

A wreck, a car wreck, Tellis works for me. God knows Jessica was in a bad condition.

I was reading an article regarding his capital murder charges in Louisiana and found it a coincidence that his wife's cousin is named Eric.

"Eric Hill, whose cousin Chikita Jackson married Tellis in early August 2015, told investigators he had been told that Hsiao was stabbed and sliced to make her reveal the access code. After first trying to frame another man for the killing, court documents said, he said he had learned those details from Tellis"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/1...e-in-death-graduate-student-in-louisiana.html
<modsnip>

Another article, which I will reference below states: When police confronted Hill with the fact that they knew he was Jackson's cousin and associated with Tellis, Hill admitted he knew the details because Tellis had told him and that he had wanted to frame Lemons. Hill told police he and Tellis were telling "war stories" about their criminal histories, even trying to "one up" each other, when Tellis told him about going "to a lady's house" where he "robbed her of her credit cards, beat her up pretty bad, and stabbed her."

<modsnip>

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...ent-louisiana-victim-tortured-death/86811406/

Something that keeps bothering me is the Kesha involvement in this. She was made to sound like JC's best friend, which I believe is nonsense. Also, she should have been the first person to go to LE and tell them that she and JC had "plans" to celebrate K's birthday that night. Presumably, QT was going to Memphis with them. That her phone was out of minutes is a pretty lame excuse for not having called JC from someone elses phone, to confirm their plans for that night. Or to purchase more minutes for her phone......JC tried to contact her several times. I think that Kesha KNEW perfectly well that JC was with, or probably with QT that night. It makes me highly suspicious of what exactly Kesha knew, and wonder if she may have participated in a set-up. I remember Rachel Tutor alluding to JC having been set up. And there were several different "birthday party" stories, although none that I recall were about Kesha's birthday. I think that we will never learn the full story. JMO

I think that Kesha KNEW perfectly well that JC was with, or probably with QT that night. It makes me highly suspicious of what exactly Kesha knew, and wonder if she may have participated in a set-up.

There was no call or txt between Kesha and QT that afternoon or evening, and by all accounts QT and JC didn't have plans until he called her around 5pm and JC asked him to pay for food. These were spontaneous evolving plans.

The whole crime and then the plan to cover it up by burning JC/her car was not a planned event. Whatever happened between JC and QT in her car was not a prearranged attack. We know that because QT was improvising on the spot. He had to walk away from where he put JC/her car off Heron Rd to go pick up his sister's SUV, then go get the gas can from his shed, then go back to Heron Rd to burn the car, and then attempt to create an alibi by driving to Fred's to purchase a green dot card for his Louisiana girlfriend to try and get her to come up to MS. Kesha knew none of that because no one could get ahold of her AND QT had his phone turned off for a period of time to hide his movements, and when his phone was on, only the women he was dating/rotating attempted to call/txt him during the hours he was with JC and he ignored all those calls.

As for Kesha running out of minutes, it would be easy peasy for LE to check that out because her pay-as-you-go provider would have a call log that shows the last time Kesha used her phone that day (Dec 6, 2014) and their system would also show the balance of minutes left on Kesha's account that day, if there were any.

Something that keeps bothering me is the Kesha involvement in this. She was made to sound like JC's best friend, which I believe is nonsense. Also, she should have been the first person to go to LE and tell them that she and JC had "plans" to celebrate K's birthday that night. Presumably, QT was going to Memphis with them. That her phone was out of minutes is a pretty lame excuse for not having called JC from someone elses phone, to confirm their plans for that night. Or to purchase more minutes for her phone......JC tried to contact her several times. I think that Kesha KNEW perfectly well that JC was with, or probably with QT that night. It makes me highly suspicious of what exactly Kesha knew, and wonder if she may have participated in a set-up. I remember Rachel Tutor alluding to JC having been set up. And there were several different "birthday party" stories, although none that I recall were about Kesha's birthday. I think that we will never learn the full story. JMO

Cady reguarding a previous post to me sharing the painful loss of your sister reminded me how precious our loved ones are. I want you to know I cannot imagine the pain of your loss.I extend my sympathy and offer friendship & support during this difficult time.:hug:

My opinion only& help save my poor sanity on recalling several interviews with locals 2014 -early 2015
Cady,(any of the long timers Classito,Ginger-snap,DeDee,Beloved Inspector C,too many to name )As I re-read your post I remembered two other conversations from long ago on major media. I am paraphrasing:Early on I believe it was an FBI agent quoted in the news alluding to (or words to this effect) that on the night of the birthday party that Jessica was the party. Does anyone remember the conversation with the agent

The second conversation (paraphrasing)was a local Auntie Sha Sha? 'that' suggested tragically Jessica helped plan her own horrific death?

I know early on several locals came forward in interviews with cryptic snippets about outside involvement in Jessica's sad brutal murder. This was on camera or video I think.

I tried searching early threads using key words with no success.

QT is a souless evil killer and set fire to a beautiful,very much alive, vibrant young woman.

This is strictly my own reflection on nagging bits and pieces & despairing at the outcome of the trial.

I massage & puzzle over big holes in the events leading up to Dec 6th,2014 i.e. the M&M sumbags & the Sandbox ****s. All those with street names a malignancy thriving in the bowels of Courtland.

:cow:

Sorry to quote myself

<snip>
My opinion only& help save my poor sanity on recalling several interviews with locals 2014 -early 2015
Cady,(any of the long timers Classito,Ginger-snap,DeDee,Beloved Inspector C,too many to name )As I re-read your post I remembered two other conversations from long ago on major media. I am paraphrasing:Early on I believe it was an FBI agent quoted in the news alluding to (or words to this effect) that on the night of the birthday party that Jessica was the party. Does anyone remember the conversation with the agent

I know early on several locals came forward in interviews with cryptic snippets about outside involvement in Jessica's sad brutal murder. This was on camera or video I think.

QT is a souless evil killer and set fire to a beautiful,very much alive, vibrant young woman.

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
Here is what I found in my notes(still hunting,anyone else remember this?)
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]On January 2015 Charlotte said there was a party and Jessica left with two guys. You may recall that when the FBI entered the scene they said, &#8220;there was no party&#8230; Jessica was the party&#8221;.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]According to articles and interviews, FBI &#8220;officially&#8221; came on the case 12/15, but they were working it since 12/9. So it was sometime between 12/15 and January 25 that was in an article. I know I saw it in print, and I think it was in the presser that accompanied the FBI reward announcement.

Some articles require subscription & some videos have disappeared. But I haven't given up.

Does anyone else remember or I will delete that portion of my post.

:cow:[/FONT][/FONT]

Miz I remember, but no idea which article or presser?. Sha Sha said that on FB or twitter, but LE was quoted as saying "She WAS the party". Don't know if it was Champion or Darby, but I think it was one or the other. JMO

Cady reguarding a previous post to me sharing the painful loss of your sister reminded me how precious our loved ones are. I want you to know I cannot imagine the pain of your loss.I extend my sympathy and offer friendship & support during this difficult time.:hug:

The second conversation (paraphrasing)was a local Auntie Sha Sha? 'that' suggested tragically Jessica helped plan her own horrific death?

I tried searching early threads using key words with no success.

This is strictly my own reflection on nagging bits and pieces & despairing at the outcome of the trial.

I massage & puzzle over big holes in the events leading up to Dec 6th,2014 i.e. the M&M sumbags & the Sandbox ****s. All those with street names a malignancy thriving in the bowels of Courtland.

No one was more surprised than myself when the DA referred to Kesha as JCs best friend. It is a well known fact that Kesha beat Jessica that same year. JC lost the fight and Kesha bragged about it.
I recall someone stating the Jessica helped plan her own death.
While inside M&Ms, Cha Cha stated she [Jessica] went to a party when she left that is when it happened.

It has been most difficult and traumatizing to discuss the case since the Mistrial Verdict was reached. It is the reason for my recent absence here to discuss Jessica's murder. Once I fully recover, I'll be eager to chime in as my notes conflict with testimony.

Here is how I locate old news when googling. Google a name or place, ie., Jessica Chambers, M&Ms. Under the window box is an option to search "Any time". Set the time frame for the dates you are most interested in locating. I use this function for JonBenet's murder since the news about her brother is far too many pages of related google searches. I've also used the "Any Time" option to set a particular date while sleuthing Steve Pollard. Did you know his brother was arrested for possession of child *advertiser censored* in N Hollywood this week? https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ody-child-*advertiser censored*-probe-n811461

Was Aunty Sha-Sha (Charlotte Wilkerson) mentioned during the trial? I thought in the early investigation her phone contact came up quite often in JCs phone call log.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Was Aunty Sha-Sha (Charlotte Wilkerson) mentioned during the trial? I thought in the early investigation her phone contact came up quite often in JCs phone call log.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I don't think Sha Sha was mentioned at all at the trial, and I always thought that she would wind up being a witness for one side or the other. I was afraid that the prosecution would do just what they did.....try to wrap it all up and put a nice bow on it. Most of us remember ALL the conflicting street talk and accusations and squabbles. I remember very well that JC's mother argued with people about the phone call which she claimed at the time was MUCH longer than the 75 seconds that was divulged in court (by the tech guy, not Lisa). I DO think, now, that it is likely that QT murdered JC....but I really think that others knew about it, either before or after. With all the social media rants, where everyone was accusing everyone, it's interesting that the only thing I ever read or heard about Kesha was that Kesha and JC had been in a fight some time before JC's death. The last person we would have thought of as JC's best friend. It sounds to me more like they were (so-called) partners recently in drug sales. JMO (or, competitors?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic