MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 #3 *MISTRIAL*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Sha Sha was mentioned at all at the trial, and I always thought that she would wind up being a witness for one side or the other. I was afraid that the prosecution would do just what they did.....try to wrap it all up and put a nice bow on it. Most of us remember ALL the conflicting street talk and accusations and squabbles. I remember very well that JC's mother argued with people about the phone call which she claimed at the time was MUCH longer than the 75 seconds that was divulged in court (by the tech guy, not Lisa). I DO think, now, that it is likely that QT murdered JC....but I really think that others knew about it, either before or after. With all the social media rants, where everyone was accusing everyone, it's interesting that the only thing I ever read or heard about Kesha was that Kesha and JC had been in a fight some time before JC's death. The last person we would have thought of as JC's best friend. It sounds to me more like they were (so-called) partners recently in drug sales. JMO (or, competitors?)

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Kesha on the witness stand lacked authenticity.Kesha appears to be just plain ambivalent toward Jessica. Kesha testifies she is Jessica's best friend then proceeds to showcase Jessica as being aimlesss & having a rather hedonistic lifestyle. Kesha in a back handed way or turn of a phrase characterizes Jessica as being a rather shady character. We have only Kesha's testimony as to what the 3 of them were up to. Jessica was a lamb among a woman who would have back stabbed her then twisted the blade for pure pleasure.QT cannot be put in terms of being human 'soulless' is all I can think of. Perhaps Kesha was scripted on what to say for something in exchange?Whatever her motive it was not out of loyality to her best friend.I feel to counter Kesha's characterization of Jessica I would have had a childhood friend speak of Jessica's academic & athletic successes.The world needed to hear of the beauty & potential of the 'real' Jessica Chambers![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Thanks cady for your post. I think it is a good synopsis.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Only my opinion.

:cow:[/FONT][/FONT]

<SNIP><SNIP>

My opinion only& help save my poor sanity on recalling several interviews with locals 2014 -early 2015
Cady,(any of the long timers Classito,Ginger-snap,DeDee,Beloved Inspector C,too many to name )As I re-read your post I remembered two other conversations from long ago on major media. I am paraphrasing:Early on I believe it was an FBI agent quoted in the news alluding to (or words to this effect) that on the night of the birthday party that Jessica was the party. Does anyone remember the conversation with the agent

The second conversation (paraphrasing)was a local Auntie Sha Sha? 'that' suggested tragically Jessica helped plan her own horrific death?

<SNIP><SNIP>

Mizstery,

With regard to the second conversation, here's something from Action News 5, originally written 12/9/2014 and updated two days later:

Action News 5 Story

"There was a party going on and she was there," said Chambers' acquaintance Charlotte Wilkerson. "When she left the party, that's when it happened to her."

While we're at it, whatever happened to those rumors about a "party" at the Skyline Motel on US-51 in Batesville? I thought there was some sort of event there before Jessica's death, but nothing about that was mentioned during the trial. Based on JC & QT's trip together to the Taco Bell the evening of her murder, seems like they drove right by it, at least on their way back to Courtland. And QT drove right past it two more times that night, once at high speed on his way to the Piggly Wiggly and Freds to buy his future bride a Green Dot Card, and the second time on his way back to Courtland, carefully pulling over to allow emergency vehicles to pass him on their way to the crime scene. But that's all, On my Mama.

At one time, someone who worked in a business in that strip of stores across the street was reporting on activities at the same motel. Seemed like it was a gathering place for unsavory looking groups, possibly gang members. JMO

Best,
Clouseau

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Kesha on the witness stand lacked authenticity.Kesha appears to be just plain ambivalent toward Jessica. Kesha testifies she is Jessica's best friend then proceeds to showcase Jessica as being aimlesss & having a rather hedonistic lifestyle. Kesha in a back handed way or turn of a phrase characterizes Jessica as being a rather shady character. We have only Kesha's testimony as to what the 3 of them were up to. Jessica was a lamb among a woman who would have back stabbed her then twisted the blade for pure pleasure.QT cannot be put in terms of being human 'soulless' is all I can think of. Perhaps Kesha was scripted on what to say for something in exchange?Whatever her motive it was not out of loyality to her best friend.I feel to counter Kesha's characterization of Jessica I would have had a childhood friend speak of Jessica's academic & athletic successes.The world needed to hear of the beauty & potential of the 'real' Jessica Chambers![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Thanks cady for your post. I think it is a good synopsis.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Only my opinion.

With friends and business associates like KM and QT, who needs enemies, eh?

Regards,
Inspector Clouseau

Was Aunty Sha-Sha (Charlotte Wilkerson) mentioned during the trial? I thought in the early investigation her phone contact came up quite often in JCs phone call log.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Jessica died in Memphis very early Sunday morning, 12/7/14. Charlotte Wilkerson was interviewed by LE Sunday evening. Do not recall her even being mentioned during the trial.

Regards,
Clouseau

No one was more surprised than myself when the DA referred to Kesha as JCs best friend. It is a well known fact that Kesha beat Jessica that same year. JC lost the fight and Kesha bragged about it.
I recall someone stating the Jessica helped plan her own death.
While inside M&Ms, Cha Cha stated she [Jessica] went to a party when she left that is when it happened.

It has been most difficult and traumatizing to discuss the case since the Mistrial Verdict was reached. It is the reason for my recent absence here to discuss Jessica's murder. Once I fully recover, I'll be eager to chime in as my notes conflict with testimony.

Here is how I locate old news when googling. Google a name or place, ie., Jessica Chambers, M&Ms. Under the window box is an option to search "Any time". Set the time frame for the dates you are most interested in locating. I use this function for JonBenet's murder since the news about her brother is far too many pages of related google searches. I've also used the "Any Time" option to set a particular date while sleuthing Steve Pollard. Did you know his brother was arrested for possession of child *advertiser censored* in N Hollywood this week? https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ody-child-*advertiser censored*-probe-n811461

I felt the same, DeDee. After nearly a solid week of watching streaming video of the trial, I felt almost as sequestered as the jury. And after nearly three years of following various aspects of the murder here on Websleuths and in MSM, to have so many previously unrevealed details dumped in such a short period of time was nothing short of sensory overload. I need time to process things, and there simply was none.

The jury did not "agree to disagree" based on a solid day's worth of deliberations over a week's worth of testimony and evidence. Some had simply had enough, so said they weren't going to change their minds. JMO.

Hoping for a swift recovery.

Best always,
Clouseau

That's the problem with depending on early news reports and the rumor/speculation mill and giving it weight over the trial evidence.

Cases tend to have so much speculation swirling around, with everyone giving their $.02 on what they think happened, who did it, why, who was where and when they were seen, who might have had a grudge or a reason. Just rumor on top of rumor on top of crazy theory. What is presented at trial is what has evidence behind it. All the newspaper articles, media reports, comments after articles and rumors fall away, irrelevant for the jury.

"Sha Sha" was mentioned during the trial, but not in a major way, she was just mentioned as being the aunt to QT, by one or more witnesses.

Sorry to quote myself

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
Here is what I found in my notes(still hunting,anyone else remember this?)
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]On January 2015 Charlotte said there was a party and Jessica left with two guys. You may recall that when the FBI entered the scene they said, “there was no party… Jessica was the party”.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]According to articles and interviews, FBI “officially” came on the case 12/15, but they were working it since 12/9. So it was sometime between 12/15 and January 25 that was in an article. I know I saw it in print, and I think it was in the presser that accompanied the FBI reward announcement.

Some articles require subscription & some videos have disappeared. But I haven't given up.

Does anyone else remember or I will delete that portion of my post.

Mizstery,

Here are a few comments about the "party" -- two reported by MSM less than a week after Jessica's death, one about two months later.

(1) Daily Mail, 12/11/2014
Daily Mail Article

Authorities are also looking into reports that she went to a party before her death, but they have said her appearance - pajama trousers and her hair in a bun - suggests she did not attend the party.

(2) Fox 6 Now, 12/12/2014
Fox 6 Now Article

The prosecutor on Thursday also updated information he had given CNN the previous day that indicated Chambers had attended a party but police couldn’t find anyone who had seen her there. Police have now spoken to witnesses who say they saw Chambers at the party, the prosecutor said.

(3) Clarion-Ledger, 2/17/2015
Clarion-Ledger Article

The talk that there was a party that Chambers attended has turned up nothing, officials said.
"There's nothing at all to say she was at a party," Champion said.

Confusing at best -- no she wasn't, yes she was, no she wasn't.

Regards,
Clouseau

With the mistrial there will be another trial. Anyone have any idea of when QT will be retried?

With friends and business associates like KM and QT, who needs enemies, eh?

Regards,
Inspector Clouseau

Oh, Inspector, you are an interesting wordsmith, to be sure. Indeed, I also felt sequestered and confined to my quarters during the Warp Speed murder trial.

I've had time to reflect upon the trial but, more importantly, on Jessica's murder. I also had a wonderful and quite unexpected opportunity to engage with a resident from Batesville although she resides in TX now.

Let us consider dropping back, or throwing back, to those early days leading up to Jessica's murder.

There was an important discussion with LD on Tricia's podcast whereby she reveals a certain person came to her home looking for Jessica. The person was quite angry at Jessica.

He had two brothers; one was nice and the other was incarcerated at Parchman Penitentiary. His last arrest record was when he attempted to steal some chainsaws, and such, from a farm equipment store miles away from Courtland and Pope. There is a mugshot of that arrest. He moved away from the Courtland/Pope area after Jessica's death yet remained in MS.

I haven't listened to that podcast with Tricia and Lisa in years. But, I think we need to do so. My apologies for not having the link handy to the podcast archives so if anyone has it bookmarked, kindly post it for us, please.

News to me that Sha Sha was mentioned at trial....I must have missed that...and that she is TELLIS's Aunt???? Which witness said that? Yes, DeDee, many incidents were left out of the trial narrative. Those of us who followed the case from the beginning are still perplexed! JMO
His SISTER and WIFE have similar names, but neither is Sha Sha or Charlotte.

Oh, Inspector, you are an interesting wordsmith, to be sure. Indeed, I also felt sequestered and confined to my quarters during the Warp Speed murder trial.

I've had time to reflect upon the trial but, more importantly, on Jessica's murder. I also had a wonderful and quite unexpected opportunity to engage with a resident from Batesville although she resides in TX now.

Let us consider dropping back, or throwing back, to those early days leading up to Jessica's murder.

There was an important discussion with LD on Tricia's podcast whereby she reveals a certain person came to her home looking for Jessica. The person was quite angry at Jessica.

He had two brothers; one was nice and the other was incarcerated at Parchman Penitentiary. His last arrest record was when he attempted to steal some chainsaws, and such, from a farm equipment store miles away from Courtland and Pope. There is a mugshot of that arrest. He moved away from the Courtland/Pope area after Jessica's death yet remained in MS.

I haven't listened to that podcast with Tricia and Lisa in years. But, I think we need to do so. My apologies for not having the link handy to the podcast archives so if anyone has it bookmarked, kindly post it for us, please.
Here you go, DeDee:

True Crime Radio Podcast

Lisa Chambers's interview begins at around 06:30.

RH (and girlfriend AH, different H) may be who you recalled having an altercation with JC over, shall we say, a bulk pharmaceutical transaction? His "final" mugshot was taken on 09/03/2015 by the Canton PD in Madison County, MS when he was booked on a shoplifting charge. He and his brother, LH, had at one time both been inmates at Parchman when the brother broke out in 2003. RH was serving a sentence on a drug charge, brother LH was serving life without parole for crimes dating back 20 years, including a murder in Tate County in 1983. Part of the escape investigation included listening to recordings of phone calls made between the two brothers. Like the saying goes, a family that serves time together stays together, at least until one escapes.

Anyway, RH succumbed to cancer not long after his arrest in 2015. RIP

Regards,
Clouseau

One thing occurred to me based on Paul Rowlett's excellent presentation during the trial: whenever QT and JC were together, their phone calls and texting stopped. Whenever they were apart, their exchanges started right back up again. Their lives seemed inseparable, almost like an infatuation, at least on QT's part. It was something he tried to hide from investigators until confronted with the facts. He thought he had deleted everything. Turns out there was another copy though, stored on JC's Verizon account. AT&T does not save texts, Verizon does.

Clarion-Ledger Timeline

This pattern was very apparent during that last Saturday of Jessica's life. She awoke at 9:01 am to a text exchange with QT, one which did not end until she picked up QT later on that morning. After then picking up KM, the three of them rode around the countryside for an hour or two, and then after dropping QT off, the QT-JC cell phone connection was reestablished at 11:05 am. It lasted until JC got home and decided to take a long afternoon nap with the phone off. She intentionally ignored QT's attempted phone contacts for several hours. But the multiple texts QT sent her during the time she was asleep could no longer be ignored once she awoke, and the pattern continued.

Again, that pattern was this: unless one or both of them were at home sleeping, or they were out doing something together, there was a constant chain of texts and phone conversations between the two throughout the day.

The phone exchanges with QT continued after JC's afternoon nap, up until she finally picked up QT in Courtland and they drove to Batesville together for a Taco Bell meal around 6:00 pm. During that Saturday evening interval that they were known to be together, once again all cell phone communications between each other ceased. The AT&T and Verizon cell tower data confirmed their two phone locations were in close proximity during the trip to Batesville and back. Again, this trip together is something QT tried to hide from LE.

So, from 5:34 that evening until JC's phone finally went dead from the heat at the crime scene at 8:04 pm, no further communications between the two. Based on the patterns noted above, either: (1) they were both at home asleep, or (2) they were out together. Ample circumstantial evidence was presented during the trial from surveillance videos, cell phone data, QT interviews, and other testimony to point to the latter explanation.

All JMO. :moo:

Regards,
Clouseau

One thing occurred to me based on Paul Rowlett's excellent presentation during the trial: whenever QT and JC were together, their phone calls and texting stopped. Whenever they were apart, their exchanges started right back up again. Their lives seemed inseparable, almost like an infatuation, at least on QT's part. It was something he tried to hide from investigators until confronted with the facts. He thought he had deleted everything. Turns out there was another copy though, stored on JC's Verizon account. AT&T does not save texts, Verizon does.

Clarion-Ledger Timeline

This pattern was very apparent during that last Saturday of Jessica's life. She awoke at 9:01 am to a text exchange with QT, one which did not end until she picked up QT later on that morning. After then picking up KM, the three of them rode around the countryside for an hour or two, and then after dropping QT off, the QT-JC cell phone connection was reestablished at 11:05 am. It lasted until JC got home and decided to take a long afternoon nap with the phone off. She intentionally ignored QT's attempted phone contacts for several hours. But the multiple texts QT sent her during the time she was asleep could no longer be ignored once she awoke, and the pattern continued.

Again, that pattern was this: unless one or both of them were at home sleeping, or they were out doing something together, there was a constant chain of texts and phone conversations between the two throughout the day.

The phone exchanges with QT continued after JC's afternoon nap, up until she finally picked up QT in Courtland and they drove to Batesville together for a Taco Bell meal around 6:00 pm. During that Saturday evening interval that they were known to be together, once again all cell phone communications between each other ceased. The AT&T and Verizon cell tower data confirmed their two phone locations were in close proximity during the trip to Batesville and back. Again, this trip together is something QT tried to hide from LE.

So, from 5:34 that evening until JC's phone finally went dead from the heat at the crime scene at 8:04 pm, no further communications between the two. Based on the patterns noted above, either: (1) they were both at home asleep, or (2) they were out together. Ample circumstantial evidence was presented during the trial from surveillance videos, cell phone data, QT interviews, and other testimony to point to the latter explanation.

All JMO. :moo:

Regards,
Clouseau

Excellent post.

Here you go, DeDee:

True Crime Radio Podcast

Lisa Chambers's interview begins at around 06:30.

RH (and girlfriend AH, different H) may be who you recalled having an altercation with JC over, shall we say, a bulk pharmaceutical transaction? His "final" mugshot was taken on 09/03/2015 by the Canton PD in Madison County, MS when he was booked on a shoplifting charge. He and his brother, LH, had at one time both been inmates at Parchman when the brother broke out in 2003. RH was serving a sentence on a drug charge, brother LH was serving life without parole for crimes dating back 20 years, including a murder in Tate County in 1983. Part of the escape investigation included listening to recordings of phone calls made between the two brothers. Like the saying goes, a family that serves time together stays together, at least until one escapes.

Anyway, RH succumbed to cancer not long after his arrest in 2015. RIP

Regards,
Clouseau

Thank you, Kind Sir.

In addition to the Sept 3 arrest, there is one more arrest in Grenada Co on the 5th. The brother, LH, was incarcerated due to being a hired hit and burning of the victim. RH was a participant of three member hit team.
The Appeal
Decided: January 08, 1996
http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-5th-circuit/1307055.html

What I am leading to concerns the one hour missing in the TimeLine when it was first released by the DA when they did not know Jessica's location after departing Batesville until she was at her Crime Scene.

Jessica Chambers' father: "We're near the end"

Therese Apel, The Clarion-Ledger
Published 11:06 a.m. CT Aug. 19, 2015 | Updated 11:53 a.m. CT Aug. 19, 2015

"Ben Chambers said a conversation he had with Panola County Investigator Barry Thompson has given him new hope.

"I talked to the lead detective last Thursday, and he told me -- he's never lied to me before -- he said, 'I'm promise you I'm going to get them, Ben,'" Chambers said.

[....]

"I believe it’s going to be who we thought it was from the front. I really believe it," Chambers said, adding that he thinks it's going to come down to a situation where Jessica "beat" someone over $500.

<>Chambers simply said, "I believe it's all going to boil down to that."

<>Sheriff Dennis Darby wouldn't confirm what Chambers said.

"We're still exploring leads, and there are a lot of leads to look into," he said. "When you've got possibilities, you've still got to be able to prove it."

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2015/08/19/jessica-chambers-father-were-near-end/31984879/

My notes taken during the trial, from the Intelligence Analysis, Paul, was that by October 2015, they had all known data. The Dec. 2015 is lengthy and worth every word written so, please, do not rely upon the quoted sections. Read the article for yourself due to TOS rules re:10% of the article can be posted.
One year later: Jessica Chambers case far from cold
The Clarion-Ledger

DECEMBER 06, 2015 4:16 PM

Chambers was doused with gasoline and set on fire in her car next to the gate of some private land on Herron Road, under several trees that still bear the burns from the heat of the flames. She got out of the car and was found on the road with burns over most of her body. She was able to give firefighters a name, but after interviewing more than 150 people, authorities still haven't been able to pin it to a specific person.

[....]

A team of personnel from the Sheriff's Department, the U.S. Attorney's office, the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation, the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, and the district attorney's office work the case daily, officials said. Rarely does a day go by that there's not a sit-down meeting or conference call between at least three or four of them updating the information they have gathered. Resources are constantly available from the FBI and the U.S. Marshals if needed.

[....]

"We've got some of the best right here; I'm learning that. Because of them, we're going to make an arrest. How soon I don't know because we have to do it right. You can't mess anything up in something like this," he said. "These guys are perfectionists; they don't halfway do anything.

[....]

There's very little doubt, as far as Champion is concerned, that Jessica's killer knew her.

"I think this was very personal between whoever did this and Jessica. To pour gasoline on someone is very personal. To set them on fire is a very personal deal," he said. "We may be totally wrong on that; it may not be. But from my years of doing this and the year we have been investigating this case, we all believe it was very personal."

http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article48331100.html

Hi all. I've been on a long hiatus from here because I am in graduate school; but when I saw news about the mistrial I was so furious I just had to come see what everyone thought. I'll try to be here more again. I'm getting degrees in CyberSecurity and Homeland Security and have some new skills that help with sleuthing. I missed you all. Justice for Jessica!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hi all. I've been on a long hiatus from here because I am in graduate school; but when I saw news about the mistrial I was so furious I just had to come see what everyone thought. I'll try to be here more again. I'm getting degrees in CyberSecurity and Homeland Security and have some new skills that help with sleuthing. I missed you all. Justice for Jessica!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

thepinkdragon, you are entering the CyberSecurity field. I viewed a Diane Sawyer special on CyberSecurity this past week. The special pertained to how ISIS recruits our youths. I wish you a marvelous career as it is an important area for America's safety.

Was unaware that Homeland Security was a field that one must possess a special degree in so, I am already learning from you.

I attended a political rally where Homeland Security was highly visible. I asked one gentleman, dressed in camouflage attire, cap and heavy boots, if I could buy a bottle of water for him. He declined. My curiosity was still piqued so, I asked why he was attending the rally, as I wasn't aware that the armed forces could support any particular candidate. His response was: "I am with Homeland Security. I'm looking for anyone who is wearing a backpack."

I am thrilled you are entering this field and wish you a long and fulfilling career. If my body was as young as my mind, I'd enjoy doing something very similar.

If I may speak for others, we are eager for you to return, at your convenience. Thank you for the desire, and intelligence, to enter important fields of study that will benefit and serve "We the People".

FYI, I contacted QT&#8217;s defense lawyers and they replied to my message. .

I told them I believe Jessica said &#8220;Car Wreck&#8221; which is why she shrugged her shoulders and didn&#8217;t answer when she was asked for eric/derrick&#8217;s last name. I also told him that according to the timeline in the Clarion-Ledger, Quinton and Jess had been making circles in her car between 10-11 am Saturday morning which can seriously damage her vehicle.

According to DA John Champion, QT would likely remain in the DeSoto County Jail until his case is retried unless he is transferred back to Louisiana. When I searched for QT's at the De Soto County Jail, his name didn&#8217;t come up; however, when I searched for him in Louisiana, I found him.

https://www.vinelink.com/#/searchResults/1

I told them I believe Jessica said &#8220;Car Wreck&#8221; which is why she shrugged her shoulders and didn&#8217;t answer when she was asked for eric/derrick&#8217;s last name. I also told him that according to the timeline in the Clarion-Ledger, Quinton and Jess had been making circles in her car between 10-11 am Saturday morning which can seriously damage her vehicle.

According to DA John Champion, QT would likely remain in the DeSoto County Jail until his case is retried unless he is transferred back to Louisiana. When I searched for QT's at the De Soto County Jail, his name didn&#8217;t come up; however, when I searched for him in Louisiana, I found him.

You don't believe Jessica was murdered?

I also told him that according to the timeline in the Clarion-Ledger, Quinton and Jess had been making circles in her car between 10-11 am Saturday morning which can seriously damage her vehicle.

You're assuming they were making donuts. That's not the testimony. They were driving around, making a circular loop of the general area, not spinning donut circles in a parking lot. Testimony is they drove past the place where she ended up that night, twice that morning.

Well, blow me down with a feather! During trial testimony, I thought JC, Kesha and QT were "cuttin' blocks and smoking blunts."

I envisioned, cuttin' blocks to be driving around a large loop of streets. IE ~ Drive North along Hwy 51 for a while then, hang a left into Batesville. And, at some point, turning South heading back toward Courtland to end where one began.

Never considered it to be driving in a continuous circle, that could possibly harm a vehicle, that is making a constant and contiguous turn, as a young driver may be prone to do, in a large grassy field or pasture. JCs father had only recently returned her Kia to her so I'm not sure she would be reckless in maneuvering it.

Also, I wasn't aware of what a blunt was until someone in a chatroom explained it, by stating, a blunt is thicker than a cigarette and closer to the size of a cigar that is packed with weed or pot. A blunt is meant to give a higher state of euphoria than its counter partner of weed or pot rolled into a reefer or joint.

I would have been lost without being in a chatroom. How well was the jury able to interpret these facts? I would have needed an Urban Dictionary if sitting on the jury panel.

If I was in place of decision making for LA, I'd let QT stay put. It's expensive to house, clothe, guard and feed these burdens within the penal systems.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...ial-jessica-chambers-burning-death/794508001/

This was my Trial of the Century. However, life's moments interrupted my ability to see and hear everything. Truly, I was so distraught, over the prosecution of the defendant, or lack thereof, that I could not speak in complete sentences for nearly 3 days. I'm over it and prepared for a barrage.

One thing I did not expect, was the defendant's family and friends, hooting and laughing in the parking lot as if they'd been attending a mega celebration at a high school football game. Obviously, they hold no compassion whatsoever for JCs friends and family.

"Also, I've got a death penalty case coming up in DeSoto County..." DA stated.
~ ~ ~ wondering which case that is and if we have a thread on WS about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist