VERDICT WATCH MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Niner

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 1m1 minute ago
Note says at this point, they’re unable to reach a verdict. Judge is going to read them an instruction & have them deliberate more. #JessicaChambers

SCOTT MADAUS‏ @scottmadaus 1m1 minute ago
Judge says jury has not reached a verdict yet. #JessicaChambers

Nicole‏ @LadyJustice2188 1m1 minute ago
Jury can't reach a verdict. Judge will now give the charge to continue. #JessicaChambers #QuintonTellis

SCOTT MADAUS‏ @scottmadaus 1m1 minute ago
#JessicaChambers Family right now.

DobvUUeVAAAyjUs.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm disgusted as well. If this Jury cant come to a verdict then I believe some of the same dynamics as last trial are at play here. Dynamics that we cannot discuss.

The only thing I think the prosecution could have done better is explain the psychology behind first responders really wanting to hear something to help the person who is dying in front of you. It's such a deep and natural human reaction to try to do anything you can to help a fellow human clearly in need.

Oh no!

Did the jurors start at 9am - so they went for another 1 hour 40 mins this morning. Wondering what the split is?

and thanks for the tag TTF!

Is QT gonna walk out a free man today and no justice for Jessica...
cloud-smiley.gif

Good Morning everyone.

Thank you for posting the tweets, YESorNO. Also for the updates/articles/comments, to those who've posted, thank you.

RL in the way the past two weeks, so I also want to do a shout out to those who kept the threads full of tweets so I can start from the very beginning of this trial! Thank you so much! To all that kept up the thread.

Praying for justice for Jessica. This is such a horrific and heartbreaking case. I have been catching up on all the tweets and news from the case, thank you for all of you posting all those.

I have been reading but not following as closely as some of you - did they ever state a motive or what is the theory on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb