VERDICT WATCH MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spectator posts pictures of Jessica Chambers jury, judge threatens arrest (with clip)

Oct. 1, 2018

Spectator posts pictures of Jessica Chambers jury, judge threatens arrest

Judge is not happy:

fa332c97-9ab8-4576-b7e8-f9caefaea606-_W_L8496.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone tag me when verdict is in? You know with this thingy @

I believe they will come back with guilty - again in the afternoon, right after lunch!

:)

JUSTICE for JESSICA!
animated-smileys-angels-028.gif

Bob Bianchi TV Host; Head NJ Co. Prosecutor/DA frm‏ @RBianchiEsq 3m3 minutes ago
Frm Head NJ Prosecutor & Host at Law & Crime Network Bob Bianchi discusses the brutal murder case of #JessicaChambers.

This interview is with @MarkEiglarsh on @lawcrimenetwork. Watch the full interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=_SXc6HMetHk&t=2s …
#Tillis #Murder #law #crime #truecrime

#JessicaChambers Set on Fire and Dies - Bianchi discusses on Law & Crime Network

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
I feel like the police did a horrible job with this case. Moving the car within 1 hour? No rape kit done? Etc. I really wish they would have done a better job of obtaining evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper