MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe that the prosecution does not have a compelling explanation for everyone who heard JC say the name "Eric" despite her deep, raspy, dry, weak, thick-tongued, thermally injured voice that was barely audible to a few and inaudible to many, over a very noisy background of two nearby fire truck diesels, pump engines, sirens and other sounds of arriving vehicles, a car fire being extinguished with flames reaching to the tops of 35-ft trees, shouts of emergency responders to each other, duplicate questioners, etc.

We know that a Panola County grand jury listened to the evidence in advance of this trial, and would have certainly been made aware of such a glaring inconsistency. Yet they still voted to indict QT. Not only that, but to be sure he had a solid case, DA Champion presented it to a group of peer prosecuters, who also agreed he had a good case.

What puzzles me about Eric is this: if the DA does have an explanation for that troublesome name, then doesn't the defense have it, too, since they would be privy to any information he plans to use in his case as a result of discovery? Yet the defense continues to emphasize the inconsistency of JC's knowing QT's name, while insisting to multiple first responders that her attacker's name was something different. In the closing words of the defense's opening remarks to the jury, Eric is not on trial today, but he should be.

What does the DA know that they don't know, and why don't they know it?

Regards,
Clouseau

I think I remember reading upthread a bit that the Prosecution intends to use autopsy photos of Jessica's mouth, throat, and esophagus to show that there is no way she could have spoken or have been heard properly announcing anything.

[video=twitter;918624375401861120]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/918624375401861120[/video]
[video=twitter;918624596299051008]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/918624596299051008[/video]

Keys were tested for DNA from Derrick Holmes (this is the guy Tellis told Thompson was stalking #JessicaChambers). No DNA found.

Jerry King's DNA was tested as well. Rodgers says it was inconclusive #JessicaChambers

Witness:

QT's DNA sample cannot be excluded from that DNA mixture

Yeah he's not a very good witness. Doesn't come across as confident or even competent...Sorry but I think he is a problem for the prosecution. If I were on the jury, I would be unsure about his testimony.

The defense showing a blown up surveillance photo with the time-stamp omitted was a sly move that had the agent confused but the agent should have remembered the original had the time stamp because he's the one that obtained it. We'll likely be reminded of the defenses attempt to conceal at closing.

[video=twitter;918626725172535296]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/918626725172535296[/video]

Rodgers being cross-examined. Tells defense she cannot tell *WHEN* Tellis' DNA got on to keys #JessicaChambers

[video=twitter;918627434563538946]https://twitter.com/LeahBethFOX13/status/918627434563538946[/video]

Court has recessed for the day. Will resume tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. #JessicaChambers

Jessica Chambers murder trial: Nurse said burns covered 93 percent of woman's body (with clip) :(

"There was no chance Jessica Chambers could survive her injuries when she was airlifted to a hospital with second and third-degree burns covering 93 percent of her body, a nurse testified Thursday.

Mary Beth Hall, the burn unit nurse who treated Chambers before she died, said the young Mississippi woman was burned so badly her chest could not expand enough to allow air into her lungs.

"The burns on her chest were so deep ... the tissue couldn't stretch and move," Hall told jurors. "Every time you tried to give her air, it just wouldn't go."

"It was not a survivable injury," she said...."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/1...aid-burns-covered-93-percent-womans-body.html

Jessica Chambers Murder Trial Jury Instructions 10/10/17

[video=youtube;lJTQYqK2P-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJTQYqK2P-Q&list=PLoW1SIeAWaWb_6Izx5EaJNwBoIFazP95m[/video]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica Chambers Murder Trial Prosecution Opening Statements 10/10/17

[video=youtube;ZbvW8effRWg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbvW8effRWg[/video]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica Chambers Murder Trial Defense Opening Statements 10/10/17

[video=youtube;NLfYfIrf5Fk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLfYfIrf5Fk[/video]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did anyone watch the live stream? I have some questions about testimony that wasn't addressed.

Jessica Chambers Murder Trial Day 1 Victim's Mother Lisa Chambers Testifies 10/10/17

[video=youtube;KmaCWnrDHOc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmaCWnrDHOc[/video]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica Chambers Murder Trial Day 2 Part 1 Firefighers and Paramedics Testify 10/11/17

[video=youtube;9Vl0bHj0o3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vl0bHj0o3I&index=5&list=PLoW1SIeAWaWb_6Izx5EaJNwBoIFazP95m[/video]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica Chambers Murder Trial Day 2 Part 2 Firefighters and Paramedics Testify 10/11/17

[video=youtube;68U4vOxfBns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68U4vOxfBns&index=6&list=PLoW1SIeAWaWb_6Izx5EaJNwBoIFazP95m[/video]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defense Attorney to FBI Sp Agent:

On 12/6, QT said JC and the other female were riding around smoking weed

Not that QT was smoking weed also (or with them)

Wonder if QT had to report to a Parole Officer?

The defense showing a blown up surveillance photo with the time-stamp omitted was a sly move that had the agent confused but the agent should have remembered the original had the time stamp because he's the one that obtained it. We'll likely be reminded of the defenses attempt to conceal at closing.

FBI Sp Agent Blunt obviously did not review his notes.

Did anyone watch the live stream? I have some questions about testimony that wasn't addressed.

I did. I will attempt to answer a few as I also was participating in the Tweet Storm.

BTW ~ #JessicaChambers has been trending on Twitter since Tuesday. Ex.:

Jessica Chambers
3,798 Tweets

Jessica Chambers
2,415 Tweets

Lady Justice is supposed to move slowly. Why is DA in a rush? When last witness left the stand, DA walked to his table and grabbed a bite to eat right on camera in the courtroom.

Thank you! First, didn't KM say that Jessica was selling pot? My question is, who was she getting from? My second question is, and now I can't remember if it was Thompson or Blunt, who said that Tellis (in an interview) stated that on the night of December 5th, he was hanging out with friends at his house, when Jessica called and asked for money. He met her at the gas station and gave her 10 dollars. He said the next night(the 6th). She asked for money again, but never showed up.

Now, my questions are, why would she be asking Tellis for money? They didn't know each other that long. Ok, a third question: Why would Tellis giver her money, and where is he getting it from?

This is just my opine but I think Tellis was just trying to come across as a good friend. Lending her $ whenever she asked. Oh and accompanying her to Hospital when she had a cold. Not!!!!!!!

go easy on me, but the prosecution, who is prosecuting QT for the state here, is the one asking the witnesses on the stand what they may have heard Jessica say when asked who did this to her, and most of them are answering with "eric" or similar... I got that part correct, right?

the state must have known this already, that the witnesses would answer thusly, so what's going on? What am I missing? I don't drink coffee but maybe I need some.

It's a possibility that the DA will have a speech pathologist and/or physician or some kind of expert witness who will testify about Jessica's injuries and how they affected her speech.

This testimony is just so horrific....and so heartbreaking. That poor girl.

Thank you! First, didn't KM say that Jessica was selling pot? My question is, who was she getting from? My second question is, and now I can't remember if it was Thompson or Blunt, who said that Tellis (in an interview) stated that on the night of December 5th, he was hanging out with friends at his house, when Jessica called and asked for money. He met her at the gas station and gave her 10 dollars. He said the next night(the 6th). She asked for money again, but never showed up.

Now, my questions are, why would she be asking Tellis for money? They didn't know each other that long. Ok, a third question: Why would Tellis giver her money, and where is he getting it from?
In regards to the second question, that was Blount who testified about him saying that. Not sure where he was getting the money.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

1. KM was no true friend to JC. Big fight in Feb 2014 that JC did not win. KM said JC was selling weed about every other day for the past six months but KM was in a trade school learning how to weld and not in Courtland so how did she know JCs habits?

2. I do not believe QT. He is attempting to get away with murder. Hence, he paints JC with a black brush by implying he paid for, well, you know.

3. I doubt JC obtained money from QT. Almost that entire Community is related to drug use. Even Thompson is accustomed to drug arrests and not murders.

These are my own interpretations and should not be considered as fact without a MSM link.
Can't do it now for the stress is too great; however, I will research the DAs successful prosecutions. None of us will be Championettes as we became Juanettes during Jodi Arias' trial. I am accustomed to professionalism in the courtroom.

Thank you for the input. I guess what's bothering me is there didn't seem to be much follow up on anything. Agent Blount didn't ask why Tellis removed texts and phone calls from his phone, he only went to Browns(?) about the green dot card, not the Piggly Wiggly. That seems kind of important.
I don't believe Tellis either, but if he met her on the 5th, wouldn't it be on surveillance? Did they even check?
These are the little(or not so little) things that bother me .

So she was in the woods after she was burned or was she in the car? Why were pieces of burned clothing found away from the car? and considering her burned vocal cords and tongue, is it possible she was saying "Tellis" and it came out like "Eric"?
People tend to run when on fire. And also possible "drop and roll. "

1. KM was no true friend to JC. Big fight in Feb 2014 that JC did not win. KM said JC was selling weed about every other day for the past six months but KM was in a trade school learning how to weld and not in Courtland so how did she know JCs habits?

2. I do not believe QT. He is attempting to get away with murder. Hence, he paints JC with a black brush by implying he paid for, well, you know.

3. I doubt JC obtained money from QT. Almost that entire Community is related to drug use. Even Thompson is accustomed to drug arrests and not murders.

These are my own interpretations and should not be considered as fact without a MSM link.
In regards to #3. Didn't Jessica have a job at Goody's? I don't see her asking a guy that she'd been "seeing" for a few weeks for money.

Thank you for the input. I guess what's bothering me is there didn't seem to be much follow up on anything. Agent Blount didn't ask why Tellis removed texts and phone calls from his phone, he only went to Browns(?) about the green dot card, not the Piggly Wiggly. That seems kind of important.
I don't believe Tellis either, but if he met her on the 5th, wouldn't it be on surveillance? Did they even check?
These are the little(or not so little) things that bother me .
I'm hoping another investigator at least went to Piggly Wiggly to check surveillance, if not ::facepalm::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member