one time

not long (after we met)

2 weeks later, beside my Momma house

in the grass area, in her car

How come only one time?

I tried to get it more...She told me was on her period

(Ripple1026 is with WREG)

@Ripple1026 6m
The voice of #QuintonTellis "she came to my momma house.... I sold her some week..... we text back and forth and talked on the phone"

@Ripple1026 5m
#QuintonTellis "I had a girlfriend at the time (Jamie).... me and her brother used to work together." #JessicaChambers

@Ripple1026 4m
#QuintonTellis Jamie "wanted to be with me but wasn't really my girlfriend"

@Ripple1026 2m
#QuintonTellis "we had sex one time" "Beside my momma house." "We was in her car" #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 2m
Tellis says in interview that he and #JessicaChambers had sex once in grassy area next to his "mama's house." Laughs ab how little car was.

@LeahBethFOX13 3m
Tellis says sometimes #JessicaChambers paid for blunts, but sometimes he would just give it to her.

@CCLawNewz 2m
#JessicaChambers - This is interview is almost a year after Jessica was killed.

@LeahBethFOX13 6s
Tellis says he and #JessicaChambers text just about every day after they met. Said they saw each other "all the time"

One time means once. Not once and then again by mama's house. He is a pig.

How often did u guys talk everyday after you met?

We would text about everyday

How often did u all see ea other?

I'd see her all t time...around

Soon after that u had sex?
How'd u all have sex in that little bitty car? Huh?
She came over there to u?

@LeahBethFOX13 23s
Tellis explaining in video how they had sex in car. In passenger seat, #JessicaChambers came over to his side of car.

@Ripple1026 42s
#QuintonTellis "The car was small, we were in the passanger seat." "She came over to you?" "Ya" #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 56s
Tellis says he tried to have sex with #JessicaChambers again, but she said she was on her period. Says he never tried again.

@LeahBethFOX13 24s
Sorry--this is getting a bit graphic. Trying to Tweet details but also trying to stay respectful #JessicaChambers

@Ripple1026 11s
#QuintonTellis "I drover her car to the liquor store." #JessicaChambers was with him
(In regards to when he may have driven her car)

@LeahBethFOX13 5s
Douglas asks Tellis in interview to walk him through his day on Dec. 6, 2014 #JessicaChambers

@Ripple1026 3s
#QuintonTellis now walking investigators, in detail through his day on Dec 6, 2014 - this is nearly a year after her death #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 18s
Want to point out that state asked medical examiner yesterday if it appeared #JessicaChambers was on period at time of death. She said no.

@LeahBethFOX13 12s
Tellis says he had been out of jail for almost two months at this point. Says he was selling weed to make money #JessicaChambers

Boy, his voice and demeanor belie the violent crimes he's been accused of

He talks like he has a mouthful of marbles....or something.

@LeahBethFOX13 5s
"I don't want to lie to you," Tellis says as he's trying to remember events on day of Dec. 6 #JessicaChambers

@Ripple1026 12s
Tellis "I'm not going to lie to you." #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 13s
Tellis telling investigators in video about being with Big Mike, other friends on Dec. 6 #JessicaChambers

@Ripple1026 24s
Tellis tells investigators that #JessicaChambers was at the gas station when he gave her money for something to eat. It was still daylight

@LeahBethFOX13 4s
This is a detailed interview. I think the state is presenting this because Tellis' story will not line up w/ surveillance #JessicaChambers

(Hopefully you captured more of the interview epiphany b/c there were only a handful of tweets during that.)

@LeahBethFOX13 15s
Douglas says Tellis changed his story repeatedly throughout interview #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 15s
Court is in recess for lunch. When we get back, state will play 45 more mins of Tellis' interview with Douglas #JessicaChambers

@Ripple1026 30s
Court in recess until 12:45 #JessicaChambers

why does it seem this judge is flustered by playing this interview, or is it just me?

Many, many thanks jena and epiphany.

Not sure how he could sleep, I was besides myself tryng to listen to the interview.....couldnt understand alot of it

He snitched on big mike for selling dope :) there goes his street cred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper