MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in my mind everything Tellis recounted about that day will be proven a lie. Phone pings, folks he said he was with, store video etc.

Why didn't those who asked Jessica who did it and what happened record her responses?

I'm not sure what Fire Department guidelines are in this part of Mississippi, but with it being a rural area they probably don't have the funding for cameras. (My home town in Mississippi doesn't have the funding to purchase cameras for Fire or EMS personnel either). The area where I live in TN is a very populated area with a paid Fire Department and they don't have cameras and they aren't allowed to use their cell phones to video victims/suspects while on a call due to HIPAA regulations.

Was Jessica saying "CAR WRECK" not "ERIC OR DERRICK"?

Because Jessica's vehicle was on an incline, I suspect she lost control of her vehicle while she was driving and when the car stopped, it exploded.

Is this why Jessica shrugged her shoulders and couldn't provide a last name?

Jessica was an inexperienced, young driver and we don't know what effect marijuana had on her. Maybe she began hallucinating? Or something scared her and she lost control of her vehicle.
Maybe she was driving too fast!
I think it was raining that evening so it may have effected her ability to see clearly while she was driving and she became disoriented and confused.

Something tells me he'll never be out on the streets again to worry about cred.

Just being in prison boosts your cred as long as you don't snitch and many streets are ruled from those behind bars. He's not going to be made to pay for what he did to Jessica so might as well get out of it what we can. This is why I don't do trials.

Was Jessica saying "CAR WRECK" not "ERIC OR DERRICK"?

Because Jessica's vehicle was on an incline, I suspect she lost control of her vehicle while she was driving and when the car stopped, it exploded.

Is this why Jessica shrugged her shoulders and couldn't provide a last name?

Jessica was an inexperienced, young driver and we don't know what effect marijuana had on her. Maybe she began hallucinating? Or something scared her and she lost control of her vehicle.
I think it was raining that evening so it could have effected her ability to see clearly while she was driving.

MO

Fire investigators could determine if a vehicle fire was intentionally set as opposed to being the result of an explosion, and seem certain the fire was not the result of an accident. And it has been about 40 years since I last smoked pot, but the only way it would have caused me to lose control of my car would be if I was reaching for a dropped french fry or Dorito while going down the road. I do like that you are trying to think of alternatives to what so many heard as "Eric" though. Prosecutors had better be trying to come up with some believable alternative. JMO

I havent read anywhere (that I can remember) that the car was in an accident. Where did that come from?

No metal buttons or metal zipper on her jacket. None reported found....? JMO earrings?

@LeahBethFOX13 7s
Court is back in session. Jurors hearing more of Tellis' interview from Monroe on 9/2/15 #JessicaChambers

@Ripple1026 1m
Video testimony resumes in the #JessicaChambers trial

@LeahBethFOX13 7s
Court is back in session. Jurors hearing more of Tellis' interview from Monroe on 9/2/15 #JessicaChambers

@Ripple1026 1m
Video testimony resumes in the #JessicaChambers trial

I am off today and able to watch the live stream, but your tweets have kept me informed all week while I was at work...Thank you for your diligence! It is much appreciated by me, and many others,

@LeahBethFOX13 8s
MBI agent is asking Tellis about his cell phone numbers at time of #JessicaChambers death

@LeahBethFOX13 1m
Agents are asking Tellis about being with "Big Mike" on 12/6/14. Asked where he ate dinner, where he went, etc. #JessicaChambers

I am off today and able to watch the live stream, but your tweets have kept me informed all week while I was at work...Thank you for your diligence! It is much appreciated by me, and many others,

You are very welcome. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to hand the baton over to someone else next week as I will have a full schedule.

@LeahBethFOX13 16s
Tellis tells agents he didn't get back in car with #JessicaChambers after it got dark. Said he didn't see her after it got dark.

@Ripple1026 38s
In video, investigators are explains to #QuintonTellis how they are able to track cellphones through cell-tower dumps #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 8s
Agents are explaining cell phone data to Tellis in interview. Tellis: "So you're saying that's gonna show we're together?" #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 18s
Tellis: "I wasn't with her that night" he says that twice during interview #JessicaChambers

Tellis is lying and lying and lying. Long pauses between each question as he tried to figure out what to say and how to answer.

Busted!

Investigator explaining to QT how LE is able to track locations via cell phone data

QT insists he did not see JC again that night

nor did he go to Batesville that night

QT says t investigator can show him t [location] evidence, or he's through talking

@LeahBethFOX13 37s
Tellis: "I have no reason to lie," he tells agents. He is getting upset, more agitated #JessicaChambers

@Ripple1026 1m
#QuintonTellis "you're trying to make me be somewhere I wasnt and that makes me upset." #JessicaChambers

@Ripple1026 22s
#QuintonTellis "I aint going to lie to you......I anit going to put nothing on my momma." #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 1m
Tellis: "He's trying to make me seem like I'm lying. And I'm not." #JessicaChambers

@Ripple1026 37s
In Video evidence #QuintonTellis is getting visually and verbally agitated with investigators during the interrogation #JessicaChambers

@Ripple1026 39s
Investigators "we didnt drive 4 hours down here to say "whats up" "we know were you were at" #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 8s
Agents tell Tellis they brought a cell phone rep. with them to Monroe to show him where he was pinging on towers that night #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 1m
They ask Tellis if he wants to see the info. He says he does #JessicaChambers

@Ripple1026 42s
Investigators are about to show #QuintonTellis what evidence they have from the phone companies #JessicaChambers

Ripple1026 23s
They also have video from the gas station, what wasn't shown on local news was a camera pointed toward his house #JessicaChambers

@LeahBethFOX13 8s
Investigators are showing Tellis the info they have on him. Cell phone data, etc. they also tell him he is on surveillance #JessicaChambers

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper