GUILTY MS - Kingston Frazier, 7, Jackson, 18 May 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[FONT=&quot]Security video shows that after Archie left her car about 1 a.m., another car drove up and a man got out and then drove off in her Camry. Frazier was in the back seat.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Archie's family members told local news media Friday that she had picked up her son from his grandmother after going out with friends to celebrate her birthday and was going into the Jackson supermarket to buy party supplies to celebrate Kingston's kindergarten graduation, which was scheduled Friday.

I thought she was going to pick up "medication"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/1...th-says-19-year-old-shot-mississippi-boy.html[/FONT]

I don't care what she was going to pick up, she is grieving and three slimeballs viciously shot and murdered her baby. That is the important part

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't care what she was going to pick up, she is grieving and three slimeballs viciously shot and murdered her baby. That is the important part

I mostly agree, but I do care about her bad parenting decisions. Poor parenting leads to more bad things happening than good parenting does, just saying. This wouldn't have happened if she hadn't left her child in a running car in the middle of the night.

Just completely makes me sick to my stomach. Just look at that adorable little six year old boy. I will never in this lifetime understand how any person could look this child in the face and shoot.

Exactly!!

I mostly agree, but I do care about her bad parenting decisions. Poor parenting leads to more bad things happening than good parenting does, just saying. This wouldn't have happened if she hadn't left her child in a running car in the middle of the night.

Im sure many people have left and will leave their kids in cars, it certainly doesn't mean that the cars can be taken and the kids killed.
Yes, i agree it shouldn't be that way. But it is. Doesn't mean the child deserved to die, or the mother got what she deserved.

A minute mistake shouldn't equal a lifetime of heartache.

I have made many mistakes in motherhood, im glad all of my kids made it through, so far.

Im sure many people have left and will leave their kids in cars, it certainly doesn't mean that the cars can be taken and the kids killed.
Yes, i agree it shouldn't be that way. But it is. Doesn't mean the child deserved to die, or the mother got what she deserved.

A minute mistake shouldn't equal a lifetime of heartache.

I have made many mistakes in motherhood, im glad all of my kids made it through, so far.

The child certainly didn't deserve to die, nor did the mother get what she deserved. The fact remains it is illegal to do what she did. I know of someone personally, two people actually, who got arrested for doing just that.

I bet the other two boys are regretting ever hanging out with that guy. He stole the car and shot the kid. Now all of them are charged with capital murder. What a waste. Those kids probably freaked the heck out when they found out what he did. And now a one year old baby is without a father. So many lives are affected because of this.

The ripple effect of violence and crime is so far reaching, and endures for so long. The are so many people affected, from the first responders to the family, friends, LE. To see a 6 year old little boy shot to death in a car would give me nightmares for the rest of my life... What I've found though is that this one decision will change so many lives. Maybe some of those affected end up using drugs/alcohol to cope, and go down that whole road...maybe someone commits suicide because they can't handle the pain...maybe the children in his class are afraid to go to sleep at night. It's just so so so sad. What a freaking waste, and an adorable boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And this mother gets to regret that decision every second of every day for the rest of her life. I feel for her.

There isn't a parent alive who hasn't had a lapse in judgement at one time or another. Most are fortunate enough that something awful hasn't happened on those occasions. This poor mother has endured the worst any parent can endure. And she found out about it in the worst possible way. It's cruel and unnecessary to dwell on a choice she made that was no different to any of the other less than ideal choices ALL parents make at one time or another.

There isn't a parent alive who hasn't had a lapse in judgement at one time or another. Most are fortunate enough that something awful hasn't happened on those occasions. This poor mother has endured the worst any parent can endure. And she found out about it in the worst possible way. It's cruel and unnecessary to dwell on a choice she made that was no different to any of the other less than ideal choices ALL parents make at one time or another.

Sing it sister!

Looks like someone already socked McBride on the side of his face. jmo

Now they are saying multiple gun shot wounds AND head trauma. What did they do to this poor baby???

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/3545...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I know some people are hoping Kingston was asleep and didn't suffer at all but reading this and seeing McBride's face, I can't help thinking that maybe Kingston fought back a little when they were beating him up (Not that he ever had a chance against these grown boys, poor baby). I hope he got a good chunk of McBride's DNA under his nails. That way it will be an air-tight case. #JusticeforKingston

Yes, this. All of this. As a mother I make a plethora of mistakes. I fail my children daily. And to think that one of those mistakes could cost one of my children their lives. It is unfathomable. It is absolutely heart wrenching. My heart hurts so badly for her, for her family, for the entire community here. There is so many rumors, so much (mostly illiterate, unintelligible, and downright ludicrous) slander thrown at the mother. She made a VERY bad decision regarding her son's safety and that cost her his life and subsequently her life as she knew it. That, in itself, is enough of a punishment as she should EVER have to go through. I pray to God she does not get approached or have to hear the terrible things people have said about her. She knows what she did was wrong and there isn't going to be a single waking moment in the rest of her life that she isn't reminded of that.

Regarding precious Kingston, my only remaining hope and prayer is that he did not suffer. He was sweet and loving and perfect and to think that his last moments on earth were spent in incomprehensible fear is just too much. It breaks me to think of what his eyes last saw before he was taken away from this world. The only solace we are left with is that he is now in the arms of Jesus.

Yes, this. All of this. As a mother I make a plethora of mistakes. I fail my children daily. And to think that one of those mistakes could cost one of my children their lives. It is unfathomable. It is absolutely heart wrenching. My heart hurts so badly for her, for her family, for the entire community here. There is so many rumors, so much (mostly illiterate, unintelligible, and downright ludicrous) slander thrown at the mother. She made a VERY bad decision regarding her son's safety and that cost her his life and subsequently her life as she knew it. That, in itself, is enough of a punishment as she should EVER have to go through. I pray to God she does not get approached or have to hear the terrible things people have said about her. She knows what she did was wrong and there isn't going to be a single waking moment in the rest of her life that she isn't reminded of that.

Regarding precious Kingston, my only remaining hope and prayer is that he did not suffer. He was sweet and loving and perfect and to think that his last moments on earth were spent in incomprehensible fear is just too much. It breaks me to think of what his eyes last saw before he was taken away from this world. The only solace we are left with is that he is now in the arms of Jesus.

We all have failed our children, at some point. If anything good can come of this, I pray another young mother see this and reconsiders leaving her child in a car, for any reason. Many years ago, when my babies were small, it seemed so easy to just run in the store for milk and bread.....they were 2, 5, 13, and leave them in a locked car. Times were different, Jackson, MS was different. There but for the grace of God go many of us.

We all have failed our children, at some point. If anything good can come of this, I pray another young mother see this and reconsiders leaving her child in a car, for any reason. Many years ago, when my babies were small, it seemed so easy to just run in the store for milk and bread.....they were 2, 5, 13, and leave them in a locked car. Times were different, Jackson, MS was different. There but for the grace of God go many of us.

I was raised in the 50s-60s and I remember my mother leaving us in the car to play while she shopped. Most mothers did then, and not even locked door. If kids were fighting or crying for some reason people walking in the store would let people know.

I never left my children in a car, not even to dash in to pay for fuel. Things had already changed. I am not judging this mother because I certainly was far from a perfect mother in other ways, just had a real fear of leaving my children.

It is a shame so much has changed. I think it has to do with so many rights for criminals, now they don't think twice about committing a crime and if they are truly punished they seem shocked.

I agree. But it's not just young moms. Many "older" moms need to hear this too. I was a young mom at 17. My son is now 22. I would have never left my son in a car. But I sure did make mistakes.
I hope this mom is ok. She must be in turmoil. Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When my daughter was just 3 months old, she fell asleep in her infant seat in my bedroom. I was exhausted. I had to tinkle really bad. I couldn't strap her im because her chubby little legs were on top of the buckle. The bathroom was steps away. I was tired. The infant seat was on the floor on the rug besides the bed.

Less than 2 minutes later I returned from the BR, still zipping my pants, only to glance at an EMPTY infant seat!!!!!!
I ran into the hall, I ran down the stairs, I was frantic. On my way back up the steps I hear happy gurgling coming from under my bed... My chubby little peanut rolled out of her seat, and right under the dust ruffle. There she was happily sucking on her foot, under my bed snuggling with the dust bunnies.

It probably wasn't the worst mistake I made either. I have to remember things like this when I want to judge. My mother left us in the car often (it was the 60s-70s), my dad cut the seatbelts out because they were ugly. Anyway. Just this.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson
Back