GUILTY MS - Kingston Frazier, 7, Jackson, 18 May 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hold up. You're saying this tweet says 2:28? I'm seeing 1:28. Could the one hour discrepancy (1:15-2:30) all be an error that started in the media and maybe it was really 2:15-2:30. As in, different time stamps on the tweets? Make sense to anyone?

attachment.php
The alert says 12:28 on my computer and I am in the C S T time zone

Attachments

• jpd alert.PNG
    jpd alert.PNG
    91.1 KB · Views: 372
Still doesn't explain why she left the child in a running car for an hour and a half???

We don't know that. The timelines are all different. LE didn't even notify the parents of their child's death before notifying the public on live TV. Sorry but I'm not convinced he was left alone for that long. Just like the tweet, LE's statements aren't backing up the facts. They are disorganized. I will not blame this poor mother who is a victim. Her child was brutally murdered and she is going to suffer enough for her mistake. I can't imagine being in her shoes.

Per article in post 282 above-
Jackson Police Department Commander Tyree Jones said Friday that JPD received a call at 1:28 a.m. "to assist Hinds County with an auto theft and child abduction in the Kroger parking lot." Jones said multiple officers responded, with the first officer arriving on scene at 1:32 a.m.

This would mean she was only in the store for 15 minutes. If that's the case then LE waited three hours after knowing Kingston was in the car to put out the amber alert. That's on them. But I'm not placing the blame on anybody but the three evil monsters that hurt the little guy.

I'd also point out that it isn't always easy to wake and move a 6 year-old who's in a carseat, let alone shuffle him round a store in search of medicine. Obviously the hassle of doing so is infinitely preferable to what happened, but the trip may well have been planned as a very quick in-and-out. I've had to drag two sleeping kids round a pharmacy when one had a nasty stomach bug in the middle of the night and my partner was away -- not easy, took way longer than I'd expected.

We blame parents here for leaving kids at home, we blame them for not getting help, we blame them for leaving them in hot cars and sometimes we simply blame them for not being more like us, I fear. I see some risk here in the decision to leave KF in the car, but to call it out as egregious negligence or even complicity is going WAY too far, IMO. I am heartbroken by this case -- he seemed a lovely wee man,

However, Jackson Police Department Commander Tyree Jones said Friday that JPD received a call at 1:28 a.m. "to assist Hinds County with an auto theft and child abduction in the Kroger parking lot." Jones said multiple officers responded, with the first officer arriving on scene at 1:32 a.m.

JPD tweeted an alert about the incident at 2:28 a.m.

"ALERT: 2000 silver Toyota Camry stolen from Kroger parking lot on I-55 w/ 7 yoa BM child in the vehicle. MS license plate HYX 783." the tweet said.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2017/05/19/what-happened-kingston-frazier/332262001/

The timeline is hinky not because mom was in the store for over an hour or because she failed to tell LE about her child in the car for hours. According to the police commander that was misinformation and misreporting. PERIOD.

The subtle suggestions that mom is in any way involved in something "hinky" stop now.

Apparently unaware of the horrible news, some of the boy's family members arrived at the crime scene during the news conference - and that's how they found out that Kingston was gone forever. A family member screamed "No!" and "He was a baby!" Authorities cut short their update.

Across town, at the district attorney's office, another heart-wrenching scene unfolded as the rest of Kingston's family, including his mother, learned he had died. They had been misinformed that the child was safe, reported the Clarion-Ledger, but cries rang out as one by one they absorbed the truth.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/05/he_was_a_baby_mississippi_mour.html

None of the three suspects have any prior convictions but said Washington was out on bond for an armed robbery arrest in Madison County. He has a June court date for that charge, Guest said.

A motive in Kingston's death is unknown.
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2017/05/19/what-happened-kingston-frazier/332262001/

Wow! This article makes it seem like initially LE was trying to cover their own butts for not sending out the alert in time. They initially blame the mom but now their statements are changing and making more sense. Glad they're clearing things up since they're causing a lot of damage in the rumor mill.

A note about reading Tweets...

When you read tweets, they show the exact time it was tweeted, according to your time zone. The Tweet by JPD was Central time. If you live west of that time zone, you need to deduct an hour or two, depending how many time zones you are away from the original tweet. If you live in Eastern time zone, you need to add one hour from the Central time zone tweets.

Joe Holloman has been hired to represent one of those arrested although the son is not in enrolled in High School and is not on the football team, the mayor of Ridgeland, Gene McGee, has stated. JH is a formidable attorney and former prosecutor who is well paid for his services.

http://www.joehollomonattorney.com/

Wakefield was a quarterback for the Ridgeland High School football team last season, but is no longer at the school and was dropped by the team.

http://www.wapt.com/article/boy-inside-car-kidnapped-during-auto-theft/9871713 (with video)

According to a friend, who resides not far from the Kroger, in an area referred to as Fondren, has told me that Fondren residents suspect these men were involved in a recent string of robberies and car thefts beginning 6 - 7 days prior to Kingston's death. One strong armed robbery happened when a mother and daughter arrived home. A guy shoved a pistol into the face of the daughter. She gave them her purse. Her mother refused and held her handbag tightly and began screaming loudly. These guys ran away and entered two different cars. The area of these crimes is located across the Interstate from the Kroger in a fairly affluent area. The Fondren area has full-time hired off-duty cops who patrols their area, FWIW Descriptions of the two cars and one tag # was given to LE during the Fondren robberies.

No links provided, so it is :cow:

Fondren and the I-55 corridor where the Kroger is located was at one time very nice. That is not the case today.

Wow! This article makes it seem like initially LE was trying to cover their own butts for not sending out the alert in time. They initially blame the mom but now their statements are changing and making more sense. Glad they're clearing things up since they're causing a lot of damage in the rumor mill.

Geeeezzzz!! That whole press conference was one big cluster-u-know-what!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if they had, it probably wouldn't have made much of a difference. The majority of the town was probably sleeping :(. Although, I guess the roads would be less populated so the car might have been more easily spotted. So sad all around.

Regardless of my personal opinions, I cringed in horror watching the police interview that LE was giving about finding the poor babe dead and having his family roll up and get that information 2nd hand? I was gobsmacked.

What disrespect, what a horrible decision. Reflects very badly on that department.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Even if they had, it probably wouldn't have made much of a difference. The majority of the town was probably sleeping :(. Although, I guess the roads would be less populated so the car might have been more easily spotting. So sad all around.

I agree. They probably killed him within the first twenty minutes. Ugh...just saying that makes me sick.

Regardless of my personal opinions, I cringed in horror watching the police interview that LE was giving about finding the poor babe dead and having his family roll up and get that information 2nd hand? I was gobsmacked.

What disrespect, what a horrible decision. Reflects very badly on that department.

Agree. Shameful.

Some heads should roll, for that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes