GUILTY MS - Kingston Frazier, 7, Jackson, 18 May 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
can we discuss what they are about? OK NM I am reading the ledger now. I read the first reports were 1am! 1am; and from the get go I wanted to know how long she was inside and why. I know this is a victim friendly forum but something is really nagging me in the worst way.

I have trouble with the timeline. If it were me...well wait, I'll take myself out of this hypothetical...I think if it was almost any mama or daddy if they came out to a parking lot, found their car that they left their child in missing, their immediate response would be to start screaming something about my baby is missing!!!

Thursday, May 18 - 1:15 a.m. - 6-year-old Kingston Frazier is last seen in the parking lot of the Kroger on I-55 North in Jackson. A short time later two subjects pull up to his mother's Toyota Camry in a Honda Civic. The passenger of the Honda Civic gets out of the car and jumps inside the Camry, with the child inside, and both cars speed away from the parking lot.
Thursday, May 18 - 2:30 a.m. - A Hinds County Deputy saw a woman coming out of Kroger and she said that her car was missing.
Thursday, May 18 - 4:31 a.m. - MBI issues an Amber Alert for Kingston Frazier.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/3545...-6-year-old-died-from-multiple-gunshot-wounds

That Ebony didn't reveal that Kingston was gone in her first breath makes me question her behavior a lot.

I'd like to know the TOD for this little guy. Also, I remember in one of the videos the father of Dwan said he knows some of the victims family. So maybe it WAS down to a recognition thing. Still, shows you how far I've gone down the road at WS when a parent killing a child makes MORE sense to me then when a carjacker does.😟

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

What happened to Kingston Frazier?

The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation said Friday they are "confident" the three teens arrested for Kingston's murder are those responsible.

"It’s not true," MBI spokesman Warren Strain said of the internet rumors. "It’s rumor and speculation, conjecture. Do not put any stock in what your’e seeing in social media. The investigation is early on, and what is being put out on social media is untrue and not factual."

However, multiple law enforcement sources from multiple agencies told The Clarion-Ledger that it was known a child was in the stolen car as early as 2 a.m. Sources said Hinds County did not file the request for an Amber Alert until approximately 4 a.m. The Department of Public Safety sent the Amber Alert at 4:30 a.m

Multiple sources from different agencies also confirmed that Archie had been at a night club Wednesday night. After leaving the club, she picked up Kingston from a different location before going to Kroger. Kingston was alive in the car when Archie last saw him, sources said.
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2017/05/19/what-happened-kingston-frazier/332262001/

Timeline still not making sense. No one could have known Kingston was in the stolen vehicle as early as 2am if she exited the store at 2:30am.

I created an account bc I just want to say to everyone crucifying the mom for not reporting the baby immediately missing - that if you look at the Jackson PD's twitter - their first post about the car missing is at 2:28AM and it says that there is a 7YO child in the backseat so that leads me to believe she did mention both at the same time to the police.

Link: [video=twitter;865106740236476416]https://twitter.com/JacksonMSPolice/status/865106740236476416[/video]

I created an account bc I just want to say to everyone crucifying the mom for not reporting the baby immediately missing - that if you look at the Jackson PD's twitter - their first post about the car missing is at 2:28AM and it says that there is a 7YO child in the backseat so that leads me to believe she did mention both at the same time to the police.

Link: [video=twitter;865106740236476416]https://twitter.com/JacksonMSPolice/status/865106740236476416[/video]

Hold up. You're saying this tweet says 2:28? I'm seeing 1:28. Could the one hour discrepancy (1:15-2:30) all be an error that started in the media and maybe it was really 2:15-2:30. As in, different time stamps on the tweets? Make sense to anyone?

Hold up. You're saying this tweet says 2:28? I'm seeing 1:28. Could the one hour discrepancy (1:15-2:30) all be an error that started in the media and maybe it was really 2:15-2:30. As in, different time stamps on the tweets? Make sense to anyone?

I'm on the east coast, so I see 3:28am. By golly, I think you just figured it out!

Not sure what the real time is but the time of a tweet will change depending on what the time zone is of the person looking at the tweet is. It shows 2:28 for me and I'm CST

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Definitely could be a possibility...

I'm in St. Louis, MO & we have the same time zone as Jackson so that tweet was posted at 2:28 AM Central Time in reality, that's all I know.

(First post for me) I'm seeing 8.28am but I am in the UK, Jackson is 6 hours behind UK time so it would be 2.28am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm here to catch up, but I have to say that I have read some (even more) disturbing information this morning! I guess as I work through this morning's posts I'll know if it's rumor or not.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

it says 1228 for me and im in cali. its just how it shows up to you in your time zone.

Some posts have been removed. Kingston's mom is a victim and will be treated as such in this thread. It's fine to say you are confused about the timeline and sequence of events as they have been reported so far. So long as you mind where that line is and stay on the right side of it.

attachment.php

Her child was brutally murdered

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/...after-car-is-stolen-from-his-mother.html?_r=0

It was just after 1 a.m. on Thursday and Archie, a mother of two from Jackson, had left the Toyota Camry running and the doors apparently unlocked. She was buying medicine, her family said, and Kingston had asked to stay in the car.

It doesn't state for whom the medicine was for.
If Kingston asked to "stay in the car", then he was awake and not asleep.

Would he have had the chance to scream and alert someone, even while he was being driven away, could he have banged on the windows and possibly alerted passes by in other vehicles.
Was he shot straight away?

In just a few hours, Kingston was scheduled to graduate from kindergarten.
If he was
scheduled to graduate from kindergarten In just a few hours.
Why was he in the car?
Were there family members who could have watched him while she was out getting "medicine"
If so, then whats he doing out at that hour, knowing he has to be up in "just a few hours"

It’s unclear if they knew the boy was in the Camry at the time it was stolen.

According to reports above (he asked to stay in the car) he was awake, that is, unless he fell asleep in the 10-15 minute window he was left alone and his Mum was in the store.
Wouldn't their natural reaction be to look over into the back seat to see if their was anyone there, or, to see if there was anything of value to steal.
The reports of what happened (timeline, too) are all over the place to say the least.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/05/19/they-didnt-have-to-kill-him-carjackers-fatally-shoot-sleeping-6-year-old-police-say/?utm_term=.097d78860945#comments

According to a friend, who resides not far from the Kroger, in an area referred to as Fondren, has told me that Fondren residents suspect these men were involved in a recent string of robberies and car thefts beginning 6 - 7 days prior to Kingston's death. One strong armed robbery happened when a mother and daughter arrived home. A guy shoved a pistol into the face of the daughter. She gave them her purse. Her mother refused and held her handbag tightly and began screaming loudly. These guys ran away and entered two different cars. The area of these crimes is located across the Interstate from the Kroger in a fairly affluent area. The Fondren area has full-time hired off-duty cops who patrols their area, FWIW Descriptions of the two cars and one tag # was given to LE during the Fondren robberies.

No links provided, so it is :cow:

Thank you! Thank You! Thank You! This poor woman needs to be left alone. She will live with this guilt forever.

Definitely could be a possibility...

I'm in St. Louis, MO & we have the same time zone as Jackson so that tweet was posted at 2:28 AM Central Time in reality, that's all I know.

Yep. Mine says 12:28 and I'm across the country.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB
Back