GUILTY MS - Kingston Frazier, 7, Jackson, 18 May 2017 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In this article one of the suspects parents says he knows some of Kingston's family. He offered his condolences and blames possible peer pressure for his son's actions.
http://wreg.com/2017/05/18/a-family-in-mourning-as-suspects-family-speaks-out/

"I didn`t raise him like that. I know my son. I don`t know what kind of peer pressure he was under or what`s going on, but I know my son."

Peer pressure, are you kidding me? Peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure and the devil made me do it.
Blah, Blah, Blah. I got a better answer, he made himself do it, surprised, I'm not.

Kingston Frazier is dead and peer pressure didn't have anything to do with it! A sweet innocent almost second grader did not deserve the bullets he took.

My God, where is that brick wall, my head needs a good smashing.

Peer pressure, are you kidding me? Peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure and the devil made me do it.
Blah, Blah, Blah. I got a better answer, he made himself do it, surprised, I'm not.

Kingston Frazier is dead and peer pressure didn't have anything to do with it! A sweet innocent almost second grader did not deserve the bullet he took.

My God, where is that brick wall, my head needs a good smashing.

Little Kingston Frazier was supposed to graduate from kindergarten Thursday from North Jackson Elementary School.
"Kingston was one of our kindergarten scholars," said North Jackson Elementary School's Principal, Kimberly Smith.
http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/3545...-6-year-old-died-from-multiple-gunshot-wounds

I am thinking LE was able to trace the silver honda either from a tip or the plate number was in the video. My opinion is that the silver honda belongs to and was being driven by Dwan Walkins. Once they got him he gave the names of the other 2 guys. I think that Dwan and Deallen Washington left in the silver car and Byron McBride was the one who got into the camry with Kingston in it. IDK if the DW's knew what happened aside from stealing the car until they were arrested. If they knew or learned of the death from the news before being arrested and did not come forward then yes they should also be charged with capital murder also. If they did not know anything other than the car being stolen until LE told them otherwise and they fully cooperated then they shouldn't be charged with capital murder but as accessories.

I don't know the laws of this particular state but if the three were co-conspirators in stealing the vehicle with a kidnapped child inside they are equally guilty under the law if a murder happens during the commission of those felonies.

That law seems to be the same in all states. Since they all of been charged equally I would think it also applies to that state as well.

But now that we know Kingston was shot multiple times so they all may have shot him. If not, they are still going to be charged with capital murder and this state considers 17 as being an adult.

Imo, he was probably murdered shortly after they stole his mother's vehicle.

It is no different than a getaway driver being charged with capital murder when one of his co-conspirators goes inside of a bank to rob it and shoots and kills someone inside. The getaway driver who was part of the conspiracy to rob is equally guilty under the law, as it should be.

I have no sympathy for any of the three. I am glad they are all being tried as adults for capital murder.

Is there information anywhere about how these 3 were identified and arrested so quickly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not positive and will look for it but thought they said security or security camera?

Kindergarten, I read first grade. Not that it matters.
Thanks, Qwertyuiop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the media almost had me convinced he was in 1st grade, too. It would be nice if reporters did a little fact checking.

Not positive and will look for it but thought they said security or security camera?

A witness contacted police and was able to provide information about the last person seen driving the silver Honda Civic, used by the suspects. Police were able to get a positive identity of the driver, who they confirm is one of the three under arrest.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/35458910/coroner-autopsy-reveals-6-year-old-died-from-multiple-gunshot-wounds

A witness contacted police and was able to provide information about the last person seen driving the silver Honda Civic, used by the suspects. Police were able to get a positive identity of the driver, who they confirm is one of the three under arrest.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/35458910/coroner-autopsy-reveals-6-year-old-died-from-multiple-gunshot-wounds

I just noticed you recently joined. Welcome!

Some of the media almost had me convinced he was in 1st grade, too. It would be nice if reporters did a little fact checking.

Inaccurate information and rumors are flying all over Jackson. WAPT, WJTV and WLBT are the ABC, CBS and NBC affiliates in Jackson and they along with The Clarion-Ledger, the local newspaper in Jackson, are in major competition trying to be the first source for information on this horror story.

I have to ask a question; please don't take this the wrong way. Was the mother charged, it is a crime to leave your child in a vehicle; esp w the engine running. I have another question: Did she know these guys at all? IOW what was so pressing that she had her child out at 1am in the morning. I can't help it; I want to believe she isn't involved; but I don't know this yet. The timeline on all articles leaves out how long he was in the car; why they were at walmart at 1am; and the most pressing question: Why did she leave the engine running?? The weather has been quite nice. I'm not blaming anyone; I am simply taking a temperature.

Ok, so wasn't a shot to the back of the head. So now we're talking multiple gunshots. Damn. This poor baby. I still think we are going to learn alot more that will conflict with crappy news reporters that print before they fact check. They aren't any better than town gossips nowadays

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

can we discuss what they are about? OK NM I am reading the ledger now. I read the first reports were 1am! 1am; and from the get go I wanted to know how long she was inside and why. I know this is a victim friendly forum but something is really nagging me in the worst way.

i was looking thru the list by capital murder-interesting

They're being held in Madison County. That is NOT good news for them. Madison is TOUGH on criminals. I think the reason Dwan was found in Jackson is because he wanted to be arrested in Hinds County...the City of Jackson especially...because they release criminals on bail right after they book them. He could talk this down to joyriding without his mama and daddy's permission in Jackson. Jackson is up to 24 murders this year and it's not odd to have a robbery, carjacking, assault, purse snatching, rape going on in Jackson practically every day. It's not a place you want to be caught at nighttime. In fact, high noon isn't a good time either.

can we discuss what they are about? OK NM I am reading the ledger now. I read the first reports were 1am! 1am; and from the get go I wanted to know how long she was inside and why. I know this is a victim friendly forum but something is really nagging me in the worst way.

Nope. No rumors allowed here. And that is a good thing! The fact that Kingston was shot multiple times squashes a lot of the social media rumors. I am personally glad we didn't go there.

1 am, car running in Jackson, MS. Where was the lit up sign that said "take me"? Now, she is probably a single mom and doing the best she can. But even when my kids were sick....I would bring the basket to them and lay them in it.

BTW, if you have a 24 hour Walgreens...and it's late...and you have a sick child in the car..90% of the time you can go through the drive through and they will get your OTC items.,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back