GUILTY MS - Kingston Frazier, 7, Jackson, 18 May 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ugh, this is horrible. Why would anyone do this, just why? Prayers for all who loved this sweet boy.

attachment.php
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/1...murder-charges-in-killing-6-year-old-boy.html

[FONT=&quot]May 18: Family members carry a grief stricken Ebony Archie, mother of Kingston Frazier, after learning the young boy was found dead [/FONT]

Attachments

• mum1.jpg
    mum1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 396
Regarding the timeline.....maybe mom was in the store for 10-15 minutes when the car was stolen BUT didn't report it until 2:30 when she saw LE? Maybe when LE saw mom exiting the store it was the second time she was in there?
Has it been said where mom's other child was?

When I first heard I assumed that the mother was picking him up from a babysitter after a late shift at work and had stopped at the Kroger to pick up something before heading home but now the story is he was sick so she took him with her to buy medicine? Why was he in a T shirt, Khakis and Jordan sneakers instead of pj's. He got dressed to ride in the backseat? That clothing description and the other details on the alert bothered me from the beginning. His name being reversed, the ambiguity over his birthdate - 6 or7 now?, the way the car was parked in the cctv shots- it doesn't look like it was even in a parking space just pulled up in front of the store or something. Are car seats mandatory in Mississippi? I have a 7 year old currently in a booster/five point combo. She sleeps in her seat but no way she could lie down flat in the backseat even if she wanted to because of the booster taking up half the space.

:tears:
Godspeed, Sweet Kingston :angel:
attachment.php

What a beautiful little boy, who did not have to die.

I will sit on my hands till I hear otherwise.

:eek:verreaction:

Attachments

• kingston Frazier.jpg
    kingston Frazier.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 358
Wow. I missed that detail. When did LE say he was shot in the back of the head? Do you have a link, please?

I've not seen Heath Hall quoted in any MS video or written article. Only in the NY Times article. Heath is president of Strategic Marketing Group a Ridgeland-based pr and political consulting group who in my opinion likes to insert himself into situations. I'm not surprised he would seek out the Times to get his name in print. I'm not saying that his information isn't correct but I'm not going to take it as gospel either. I'll wait until the coroner releases the autopsy report stating that in fact Kingston was killed by a single gunshot wound to the back of his head.

Yes, car seats and seat belts are mandatory in MS. His mother has another baby about 11 months old and folks are asking where was he during the trip to Kroger?

In this article one of the suspects parents says he knows some of Kingston's family. He offered his condolences and blames possible peer pressure for his son's actions.
http://wreg.com/2017/05/18/a-family-in-mourning-as-suspects-family-speaks-out/

"I didn`t raise him like that. I know my son. I don`t know what kind of peer pressure he was under or what`s going on, but I know my son."

The general consensus in Jackson and what is largely being reported by family and friends (NOT LE and MSM) is that the mother left work at the Post Office, picked Kingston up from her mother who was watching him while she was at work, and went directly to Kroger to purchase medicine before going home for the night.

This would explain why Kingston was in normal clothes and not pajamas. Why he was out so late.

Why wouldn't she stop at the store before picking up Kingston, though?

The general consensus in Jackson and what is largely being reported by family and friends (NOT LE and MSM) is that the mother left work at the Post Office, picked Kingston up from her mother who was watching him while she was at work, and went directly to Kroger to purchase medicine before going home for the night.

This would explain why Kingston was in normal clothes and not pajamas. Why he was out so late.

It's possible she didn't know she needed the medicine until she picked her son up. Regardless it doesn't really matter. What's done is done. The mother left her son in the car. She'll be living with that guilt for the rest of her life imo.

If all that you said is true, maybe she didn't know he was sick until she picked him up?

" a deputy stationed at the Kroger"
was a police car visible in the parking lot?

" a deputy stationed at the Kroger"
was a police car visible in the parking lot?

I haven't been able to see one from the angle of the pictures I've seen so far but in Jackson any Kroger I've ever seen had a police car parked in front in the fire lane.

In this article one of the suspects parents says he knows some of Kingston's family. He offered his condolences and blames possible peer pressure for his son's actions.
http://wreg.com/2017/05/18/a-family-in-mourning-as-suspects-family-speaks-out/

"I didn`t raise him like that. I know my son. I don`t know what kind of peer pressure he was under or what`s going on, but I know my son."

Here is a video of dad.
https://www.facebook.com/lukejoneswreg/videos/1507134409344712/

Eta didn't realiZe link had it as well. My bad!

Eta again. Ok will have more coffee. This is a different video I posted just of dad speaking to media. Sorry for the confusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This article recently posted says the family was initially told Kingston was found alive. His father had updated it to his Facebook status.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...l-murder-carjack-slay-boy-6-article-1.3178827

It's hard to know which timelines are correct. LE seemed disorganized considering they told the world about Kingston's death before his own parents. Imo you can tell that Kingston was very loved by his family.

Apparently he was kicked off the team and is no longer the quarterback. They let him go last year. Maybe he was getting into trouble. Would not surprise me one bit.

Yeah but I'm betting it was more along the lines of boosting a car for a joyride not a planned murder. And one of the others fired the shot.not that it matters he is done for, done and dusted. It just bothers me that he was just a kid himself, playing football, probably raised right, got in with the wrong crowd and the unimaginable happened.

His family must be so devastated. Not as much as the little ones though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm going to sign off and watch this one from afar. Maybe when it goes to trial. It's so unbelievably heartbreaking. I hate that this happened to that sweet little boy. I hate that people exist who are so full of the devil. I'm off to love on my family and to pray for justice. 😔

From WSFA TV:
Timeline of events

1:15 a.m. - 6-year-old Kingston Frazier is last seen in the parking lot of the Kroger on I-55 North in Jackson. A short time later two subjects pull up to his mother's Toyota Camry in a Honda Civic. The passenger of the Honda Civic gets out of the car and jumps inside the Camry, with the child inside, and both cars speed away from the parking lot.

2:30 a.m. - A Hinds County Deputy saw a woman coming out of Kroger and she said that her car was missing.

It also states that the mother told the deputy her car had been stolen but id not immediately tell him her child was inside it.

An hour and fifteen minutes is not "a few minutes". Something is wrong here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette
Back