GUILTY MS - Kingston Frazier, 7, Jackson, 18 May 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is a Justice for Kingston Facebook page. Not sure if I'm allowed to share here. Mods?

I'm very very skeptical of this whole s**t show story from A to Z. Sorry. Something will come to light here, but it isn't going to be what we all assumed from the get go. Jmo, moo. So freaking sad.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm behind I know but it says back of car not back of head. Am I missing something?

It says back of the head in the article.
Here's another article confirming back of the head-
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...t/news-story/f486bc685b4424ac3f7cdc27e96344f9

Kingston Frazier was shot at least once and the car abandoned in a muddy ditch around 20 kilometres north of the capital.

The boy was shot in the back of the head, Madison County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Heath Hall told CNN.

It says back of the head in the article.
But that wasn't a direct quote from LE. That was a reporter attributing his report to "authorities". Sorry, reporting has become so shoddy and misleading over the last few years. Thanks for clarifying though, because I was looking for a direct quote and missed it.

But that wasn't a direct quote from LE. That was a reporter attributing his report to "authorities". Sorry, reporting has become so shoddy and misleading over the last few years. Thanks for clarifying though, because I was looking for a direct quote and missed it.

I added more to my comment above. There will be rumors. Those three teens had friends and I'm sure they don't want to see their friends in prison or put to death. Until LE says different I'm going to believe these kids committed the crime. JMO.

I added more to my comment above. There will be rumors. Those three teens had friends and I'm sure they don't want to see their friends in prison or put to death. Until LE says different I'm going to believe these kids committed the crime.
Ty.

Is there information anywhere about how these 3 were identified and arrested so quickly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there information anywhere about how these 3 were identified and arrested so quickly?

Good question. No idea. My guess would be they started by running info on the Honda that the suspects pulled up in, that was caught on cctv. Then a citizen saw the stolen car abandoned fairly early that morning (thanks to the amber alert). I dunno, but it sure was quick.

This article says a witness contacted police about the last person seen driving the vehicle. It has some other information that is different than what was said in the press conference, so who knows if it is correct or not.

Three suspects charged with capital murder after 6-year-old found shot and killed in stolen car

All three suspects in custody for the kidnapping and shooting death of 6-year-old Kingston Frazier have been charged with capital murder. No bond was given. They will appear in court on Monday.

19-year-old Byron McBride, 17-year-old DeAllen Washington and 17-year-old Dwan Diondro Wakefield have all been arrested in the slaying of the child.

A news conference was held on Thursday evening in which Hinds County Sheriff Victor Mason revealed that a deputy was dispatched to the Kroger on I-55 North in Jackson after a witness reported a woman came out of the store reporting that her car was missing. That deputy drew up a case number for auto theft.

Sheriff Mason says at that point they did not receive information that a child was in the car and missing. When that information was revealed, deputies then contacted Mississippi Highway Patrol and then the Jackson Police Department.

JPD Commander Tyree Jones says that officers then responded to the scene of the auto theft and kidnapping and were able to obtain information on the vehicles involved in the case.

A witness contacted police and was able to provide information about the last person seen driving the silver Honda Civic, used by the suspects. Police were able to get a positive identity of the driver, who they confirm is one of the three under arrest.
http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/3545...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I'm going to sign off and watch this one from afar. Maybe when it goes to trial. It's so unbelievably heartbreaking. I hate that this happened to that sweet little boy. I hate that people exist who are so full of the devil. I'm off to love on my family and to pray for justice. ��

I have come to the same place. I try to avoid keeping up with threads like this one which rips my heart out. So much meanness, cruelty , and plan evilness in our world now. There was no reason on this earth why they had to end this precious little boy's life. They did it because they wanted to and because they could, and that is so frightening.

Every time something like this happens I think about my own innocent grandchildren and great grandchildren. Just yesterday,our daughter, granddaughter, and our 20 month old grandson named Drift came to visit us. He is so precious, always smiling so loving to everyone, and loves giving his Nannie and Papa hugs and kisses. To know that no one is really safe anymore no matter where they are or how moral they try to live their lives makes me worry everyday about their safety.

We have unfortunately always had homicides in our country but what I see changing in the last few years is many innocent children are being killed by criminals while committing another felony or from being shot and killed in their very own yards and inside their homes due drive by shootings. And if that isn't bad enough we have seen several cases recently involving mothers selling their children to a pedophile or making kiddie *advertiser censored* showing them raping and molesting their own children. So many of our children are going through such horrible pain and suffering and death. :(

It seems so many in our society have lost all moral compass and will murder innocent people at the drop of a hat, including defenseless children, and don't have one ounce of remorse.

Murders have always happened but to me the manner in which a lot of them are be carried out is becoming more senseless, more gruesome, and even more depraved over-kills to victims the suspects didn't even know. The recent home invasions have shown us that to be true. Murdering the innocent people inside of their home wasn't enough for the stranger/s invaders. They are now torturing/tormenting them for hours, raping them including the children in the home or even setting the victims on fire while they are still alive or setting their home on fire before they finally murder them.

Where is all of this gross depravity coming from from those who profess to be human beings that seems to happen almost on a daily basis? Some seemed to be totally disconnected and walk around dangerously in our society like some kind of sub-human species. We have to deal with snipers now on the open roads never knowing if we are going to be a kill target and we have those so enraged by such trivual things they will shoot and kill due to road rage.

Some times I feel our country is under siege by so many that want to do us harm and we don't have a clue where they are.

I cant begin to comprehend the pain and suffering this mother is going through. Unfortunately she will now belong to a group that no parent ever wanted to be in and sadly the list will grow larger. May God be with all of the family and friends as they endure their tremendous loss of this beautiful innocent child.

Somehow our country must get a grip on all of these homicides that are happening. So many involve innocent victims who have been murdered through no fault of their own whatsoever.

Our country is becoming a very dangerous place to live.

I'm sure there are many security cameras inside and outside of Kroger that will clear up any time line discrepancies. They'll show the mom outside and inside the store, how long she stayed, even what she bought. They also should show what time she approached the security guard on duty. Everything involving what went on outside and inside the store, including what time it occurred, should be on camera.

Madison County Coroner Alex Breeland has confirmed that the autopsy for 6-year-old Kingston Frazier has been completed. He says the little boy died from multiple gunshot wounds but he declined to tell us where on his body he was shot.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/35458910/three-suspects-charged-with-capital-murder-after-6-year-old-found-shot-and-killed-in-stolen-car?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass&utm_content=buffer5ce36&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I am thinking LE was able to trace the silver honda either from a tip or the plate number was in the video. My opinion is that the silver honda belongs to and was being driven by Dwan Walkins. Once they got him he gave the names of the other 2 guys. I think that Dwan and Deallen Washington left in the silver car and Byron McBride was the one who got into the camry with Kingston in it. IDK if the DW's knew what happened aside from stealing the car until they were arrested. If they knew or learned of the death from the news before being arrested and did not come forward then yes they should also be charged with capital murder also. If they did not know anything other than the car being stolen until LE told them otherwise and they fully cooperated then they shouldn't be charged with capital murder but as accessories.

Madison County Coroner Alex Breeland has confirmed that the autopsy for 6-year-old Kingston Frazier has been completed. He says the little boy died from multiple gunshot wounds but he declined to tell us where on his body he was shot.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/35458910/three-suspects-charged-with-capital-murder-after-6-year-old-found-shot-and-killed-in-stolen-car?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass&utm_content=buffer5ce36&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

OMG! Multiple gunshot wounds???? I will never understand how anyone on earth could do something this horrid to a totally innocent child that had to be so terrified and crying for his mommy.

Bless his sweet soul. This is beyond heartbreaking.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back