GUILTY MS - Kingston Frazier, 7, Jackson, 18 May 2017 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the mother would have left the sleeping kid at home while she popped into the grocery store for a few minutes, there would be hatred about her doing that.
I'm not sure what was so important that it was imperative she go at that time, but there is no way she can win. Imo.
I'm sure she feels so horribly guilty as it is.
The whole situation just stinks!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I honestly hope Kingston's mother finds peace and remembers Kingston loved her and he knew she loved him. She cannot turn back time and needs to find a way to go forward. He would not want her to be unhappy for the rest of her life.

All they had to do was leave him somewhere.
I guess they figured he was old enuff to I'D them.
How sad.

if he was no present then how would he know that he had been abducted and the location of the car found? he may have been present but not with the mom.

The mother was not at the facebook live interview. she was with her family at the DA's office. That is where she was recorded being carried by her cousin after fainting when learning about her son. Kingston's father and his family are the ones who were at the facebook live video. I am getting the feeling that dad had not been very present in Kingston life. He was not with Ebony or her family at the DA's. ASAIK he has not been included in the inner circle and he has not been mentioned in articles like Ebony and her family have been.

I have two older children (22 and 19) and a 4 year old. I free ranged a bit w my older ones, but at the playground now im too afraid to be too far from my 4 year old. even if I can see him what if someone grabbed him and ran and I couldn't catch them? maybe its my old age or websleuths but im afraid now.

I was raised in the 50s

oh dear lord, I had a fright once when my 19 year old was about 6 months. we were asleep in my bed and he fell off the bed and rolled under and I woke up and he wasn't there! I literally ran around my house screaming his name and then checked and there he was sleeping w his butt in the air under my bed!

When my daughter was just 3 months old, she fell asleep in her infant seat in my bedroom. I was exhausted. I had to tinkle really bad. I couldn't strap her im because her chubby little legs were on top of the buckle. The bathroom was steps away. I was tired. The infant seat was on the floor on the rug besides the bed.

Less than 2 minutes later I returned from the BR, still zipping my pants, only to glance at an EMPTY infant seat!!!!!!
I ran into the hall, I ran down the stairs, I was frantic. On my way back up the steps I hear happy gurgling coming from under my bed... My chubby little peanut rolled out of her seat, and right under the dust ruffle. There she was happily sucking on her foot, under my bed snuggling with the dust bunnies.

It probably wasn't the worst mistake I made either. I have to remember things like this when I want to judge. My mother left us in the car often (it was the 60s

Got this in my Google Alert and thought I'd share.

Trio accused of killing little Kingston Frazier denied bond
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/22/kingston-frazier-car-stolen/337265001/

The Madison County District Attorney's Office will pursue the death penalty against McBride, who is accused of shooting Kingston multiple times, Assistant District Attorney Pamela Hancock said.
[.....]
Monday's court hearing was held via closed-circuit video, and cameras were not allowed in the courtroom for security reasons. The alleged killers have received threats, officials said.
[.....]
Wakefield is a senior at Ridgeland High School in Ridgeland, Miss. He was the starting quarterback last season and has a 1-year-old son.

Washington is a senior at Northwest Rankin High School in Flowood, Miss., in neighboring Rankin County. He does not have any prior convictions but was indicted in connection with an armed robbery in Madison County.

He was out of jail on bond when Kingston was killed and has a June court date on his armed-robbery charge.
[.....]
McBride told the court he has a conviction for burglary in Holmes County. He is unemployed, has not married, does not own a car and has no bank account.

McBride's father, Byron McBride Sr., yelled at reporters after the hearing.

None of the three entered a plea Monday, and they are scheduled for a June 26 preliminary hearing.

Families of suspects charged in boy's killing react after hearing

Video link - (worth a watch, IMO)

http://www.wapt.com/article/families-of-suspects-charged-in-boys-killing-react-after-hearing/9906845

ETA- not sleuthing family members as this is a MSM news report.
A valid point that the father is making about publishing a photo of the accused with bruises on his face. It will impact his trial. And the comments about his being the shooter. We either have over zealous reporting, or leaky Law Enforcement. Both are poor choices in my view. I want the boys shooter to rot or swing. I don't want a conviction appealed because the accused was tried in the court of public opinion by day two. I feel for everyone involved. This crime is devastating so many lives. I don't think I can follow long. Im too sympathetic to everyone and it's exhausting. I myself belong to the family of a perp. And lives are ruined on both sides believe me.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have zero sympathy.

All I can see is this cute little kid getting shot in the head. Only someone with no soul could do such a thing.

What was the point? Why kill him? Why leave the car?

WHY not ditch the car AND the kid alive?? They're afraid that the kid will recognize them? Threaten the kid and tell him don't say anything...

If you do get caught the charges are A LOT LESS serious than cold blooded murder??

I don't understand.

I have zero sympathy.

All I can see is this cute little kid getting shot in the head. Only someone with no soul could do such a thing.

What was the point? Why kill him? Why leave the car?

WHY not ditch the car AND the kid alive?? They're afraid that the kid will recognize them? Threaten the kid and tell him don't say anything...

If you do get caught the charges are A LOT LESS serious than cold blooded murder??

I don't understand.
Right?!?! How did that work not leaving a witness alive? Awful for everyone. I just want to snuggle Kingston :( so tragic

Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield on HLN discussed this case tonight. The transcript should be available later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back