GUILTY MS - Linda Reed for embezzlement, Copiah County, 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmm, just going to throw this out there....what if AM encountered Linda and needed her help with the 2 Bain girls? Would he head that way en route to FL? Didn't want her cell tracked or car spotted....
Hmmm... what out-of-the-box thinking! Looks like the Alpine, MS area may be directly north of Gallman.

We'd have to look up the date that AM was questioned by LE again to see if the dates work.

Someone saw a white pickup truck backed up to Mrs. Reed's trailer. Could AM have been forcing her/them to load supplies for a "road trip"? Or worse, if AM harmed her. Unless it's an extended cab pickup truck, 4 people would be a tight fit (and likely to draw attention if all 4 in front seat).

(for those reading, Adam Mayes (from Alpine, MS area) is wanted for the 4/27 kidnapping of a mother and her 3 children from Whiteville, TN...the bodies of the mother and oldest child were found on 5/5 in Alpine, MS...he has connections in several states, and a family member thinks he may go to other family in FL)

Hmm, just going to throw this out there....what if AM encountered Linda and needed her help with the 2 Bain girls? Would he head that way en route to FL? Didn't want her cell tracked or car spotted....

Great minds think alike.

http://texasequusearch.org/

05/08/12 — We are in need of volunteers to help in the search for Linda Reed. The Command Center is located at the County Fairgrounds, 2040 W. Gallman Road, Hazelhurst, MS 39083. You will need to wear long pants and footwear suitable for searching. You must be at least 18 years of age, and have a valid identification. Thank you in advance for your assistance. Please continue to keep Mrs. Reed, her family and friends in your prayers.

2040 W. Gallman Road, Hazelhurst, MS 39083 - Google Maps

Why has it taken this long to organise a search, not blowing our trumpet but over here police organise searches like this immediatly not 8 days later. jmo

Saracen,
There may be and probably are searches going on as we speak but I can neither confirm nor deny.

What this new announcement is - is to get public volunteers in to help so there are more boots on the ground and more territory can be covered.

In my own personal opinion.

You know, I too was just thinking if there was any way that the Bain case could be connected to Linda's. I haven't looked to see if possible by timeline but couldn't help that thought trickling into my brain and come here to find out others having the same thought. Wonder if there's any way it could be possible? Prayers that you're found Linda!!!

This is really crazy. Forgive me in advance if I've repeated things, I tried to catch up with everything.

I've been thinking about what we don't know -

1. was Linda shopping for the office, and not personally? It sounds like she'd been working that evening. I don't know how large the business is, but maybe she was picking up a few office supplies, and then realized they maybe needed coffee or something? That might explain the lack of groceries in her car.

Per the article below:
http://www.clarionledger.com/articl...ction-suspected?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Home

Surveillance tapes from Walmart show Reed leaving the store between 7 and 7:30 p.m. Sunday, relatives said.

After that, co-workers said, she came back to the office and realized she still needed to pick up some groceries. She told them not to lock the workplace gate because she would be leaving to go back to Walmart not long after them.

When Reed's co-workers arrived at Moore's Fabrications Monday morning, the gate was locked from the outside, Moore said.
2. was Sunday a normal work day for her? Or was she just a dedicated employee that knew there were things to be done and wanted to start her Monday well-prepared?

3. Did she go home every weekend? If so, was she just getting back into town that evening, and spoke with her husband around 9 to let him know everything was taken care of and she was in safely, thinking she was?

4. I'm assuming there are others that work Sunday since the co-workers mentioned her asking to leave the gate open. What time does work end on Sunday evening, or is there a graveyard shift as well, or only a scattered few with no real hours working in the offices?

5. If she doesn't normally shop for work on Sundays could she have interrupted or witnessed something that she shouldn't have when she returned with the groceries - unknowingly even?

6. Do we know exactly when she went missing? Was it Sunday night or Monday morning? I can't find it - but didn't I read something about a truck backed up to her house early Monday? Financial Records? - it was right after tax time. Someone locked the gate if it wasn't Linda, and when. Do all the employees have keys?

7. Maybe she ran into someone when she (if she)went back to work who asked for a ride to a fake car-breakdown to lure her back into the area her car was found? There wouldn't be any phone records, and being a co-worker felt safe.

8. Are there other stores nearby where groceries can be bought? I know myself, I don't like to go to our local Wal-Mart late, too many robberies and shootings. Maybe she simply changed her destination, that's why there isn't any more surveillance at that particular store.

So many "what-if's"

:please: Hoping Linda is found soon

We had thunderstorms last night and it just breaks my heart to think of Linda laying out there somewhere. The good thing is that we've also had a cool front come through and the highs are only going to be in the 70s the rest of the week. Much better for searching! Please let them find her!!!
:please:

TES has relayed that members of the general public that wish to volunteer to help search are needed immediately. Your assistance is needed today. Please help if you can.

http://texasequusearch.org/

"05/08/12 — We are in need of volunteers to help in the search for Linda Reed. The Command Center is located at the County Fairgrounds, 2040 W. Gallman Road, Hazelhurst, MS 39083. You will need to wear long pants and footwear suitable for searching. You must be at least 18 years of age, and have a valid identification. Thank you in advance for your assistance. Please continue to keep Mrs. Reed, her family and friends in your prayers."

----------------

If you can not volunteer you can still help by spreading the word and posting the above information to other sites, especially where it will be seen by locals. Please help spread the word.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

I don't see anything in the news. :(

Not a word that I could find either. Will be seeing my SIL at a funeral this afternoon and will ask her what she is hearing. She lives in Crystal Springs.

I hope they find Linda, just hope she did not meet up with Adam Mayes. Since his mom is in prison, who will scrape off his Mcd's burger and all his oddities he has that his mother helped him with. Linda is the same age as his mother, maybe he needed a mother figure to go on the run with and kidnapped Linda.

I hope they find Linda, just hope she did not meet up with Adam Mayes. Since his mom is in prison, who will scrape off his Mcd's burger and all his oddities he has that his mother helped him with. Linda is the same age as his mother, maybe he needed a mother figure to go on the run with and kidnapped Linda.

What a frightening thought.

I really wish they would find her soon

So little news

05/10/12 — Beginning on Friday, May 11, 2012, the Command Center will be moved to Gallman Baptist Church, 3040 West Gallman Road, Gallman, MS 39083. The search for Mrs. Reed will begin at 8:00 a.m. This new Command Center will be for Friday and Saturday, May 11-12, 2012. Please continue to keep Mrs. Reed’s family and friends in your prayers. Additionally, please keep our searchers in your prayers.

http://texasequusearch.org/2012/05/missing-linda-reed-65-yrs-gallman-ms-042912/

Cinnamon Girl,
Do you have an addy on the gentleman found, please.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alternative_hat_9417
Back