GUILTY MS - Linda Reed for embezzlement, Copiah County, 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No new info other than Linda's birthday is Saturday not Friday as I may have said previously. She will be 66 on the 25th. Our days seem to run together these last months. I know its the 25th but somehdiscoveryt Friday was 25. My apologies. But please do continue to pray for Linda and our families. Also pray for Brittney. Missing in southern Mississippi. I understand a burned body was found in Harrison County today. Waiting on more info as we do everytime a body is found. I'm sure they are as petrified as we are on this discovery.

No new info other than Linda's birthday is Saturday not Friday as I may have said previously. She will be 66 on the 25th. Our days seem to run together these last months. I know its the 25th but somehdiscoveryt Friday was 25. My apologies. But please do continue to pray for Linda and our families. Also pray for Brittney. Missing in southern Mississippi. I understand a burned body was found in Harrison County today. Waiting on more info as we do everytime a body is found. I'm sure they are as petrified as we are on this discovery.

Thanks for this information, HelpFindLinda. I did come across this article after I read your post.

I can't begin to imagine how difficult this is for all of you. Thoughts and prayers.....

Body found in Harrison County
Published: August 23, 2012

Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/2012/08/23/4143223/body-found-in-harrison-county.html#storylink=cpy

I keep checking back in and think about Linda. Just shame, shame, shame on LE and her employer of all those years. This appears to be a cover-up, imo. JMO, MOO, etc. My prayers to her family and friends.

What brought me here is I saw poster of her on a missing site and it had her listed as found. Sorry, I was in a rush and on another case and can't remember just which site, but one that is well known. It wasn't only Linda's status they had wrong, but many of the cases were not updated. :(

Still here for Linda! It frightens me that NOTHING appears to be happening by LE in search for her. So sad! My heart breaks for all that love her!!!

The body found in Harrison county is not Linda.

Quoted from the Clarion Ledger, Aug. 24, 2012:

Body of Forrest Co. woman found in Harrison Co.

Burned human remains found in Harrison County were those of a 19-year-old Forrest County mother who had been reported missing last week.

Harrison County Coroner Gary Hargrove said Friday that the identity of Brittany Nicole Crenshaw, of McLaurin, was confirmed through dental records.

A utility worker found the charred remains Thursday afternoon on an unpaved power-line access road near a wooded area outside Gulfport.

Crenshaw, the mother of a 2-year-old girl, was reported missing by her boyfriend on Aug. 17.

The boyfriend, Benjamin Kade Davis, of McLaurin, was arrested Wednesday and charged with murder. He's in the Forrest County Jail on a $1 million bond.
http://www.clarionledger.com/viewar...4024/Body-Forrest-Co-woman-found-Harrison-Co-

I feel sad for this young woman who lost her life...and I pray for her family. May she rest in peace.

Linda,we are still looking for you!

So compassionate of you to be praying for Brittany last night while her family and Linda's were waiting for someone to near dreadful news. Still thinking of all of you guys daily!

Continuing thoughts and prayers for Linda, her family, and her friends.

GB you, helpfindlinda!

Helpfindlinda, I had to travel through your area this past weekend and was sending prayers to you as I passed the area. I never left the interstate but the woods on both sides and down the center left me with a sick feeling regarding just how large and difficult your task of finding her really is. It looked like an impossible task just from the road.

With dove season starting in a few days and deer hunting not too far away, I am doubling up on prayers that someone will find something.

There is a case on here of a missing boy (can't remember the names) whose mother was found to have committed suicide in a hotel room. They processed her tires and found some kind of plant material that was native only to a certain area. How do they know they didn't miss something important like that if they didn't process the vehicle?

Linda, you're on my mind and in my heart today. I pray for you and your family. Praying we'll soon have more answers than questions....

Thinking of Linda today. Just wanted to check in on her thread. Praying for all of you guys.

Checking on Linda tonight....Hoping she will soon be located.

Here thinking about Linda and praying that her loved ones get answers. :please:

Thinking of Linda tonight. Praying for answers. Any news??

Still no news or new info. LE still says she is a missing person and thhat there is no missing money. I apologize I haven't updated the last few days. Just going through a tough time. We would like to thank you all again got your continued prayers for Linda and our family. It means so much to know that people haven't forgotten her. I can not thank you enough.

O where could Linda be? Still praying answers will come!!!

Someone at the business (one of the workers) must know something or saw something strange...

Still no news or new info. LE still says she is a missing person and thhat there is no missing money. I apologize I haven't updated the last few days. Just going through a tough time. We would like to thank you all again got your continued prayers for Linda and our family. It means so much to know that people haven't forgotten her. I can not thank you enough.

So LE has confirmed there is no missing money from the business? If so, has the media done any articles to state this?

I would hope that they would write a article to clear that up.

This case IMO has been completely mishandled.

I am so sorry for what the family has had to endure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back