MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are digging because of new information, wouldn't they have noticed freshly dug areas in the yard during the 1st or 2nd day of searching for Myra? Digging now just doesn't make sense to me. Unless...

Double checked, and all three photos on the missing poster were made in same clothing, hair accessories, etc, and appear to have been made on a day she visited a Walmart according to the uncropped version. Center photo=Walmart, left photo=waiting room of some kind, maybe a doctor office; right photo can't tell but that may be Walmart also.

I assume le confirmed that there were new groceries in the house....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I wonder when the last time someone besides the immediate family saw Myra.

(Not trying to insinuate anything by asking that, I promise!)

Does anyone have photo analysis software to date a photo in .jpg format?

Double checked, and all three photos on the missing poster were made in same clothing, hair accessories, etc, and appear to have been made on a day she visited a Walmart according to the uncropped version. Center photo=Walmart, left photo=waiting room of some kind, maybe a doctor office; right photo can't tell but that may be Walmart also.

I noticed that too but wasn't sure if we could bring that up or not. I'm kinda new here too. I did download those photos and load them up into Adobe Photoshop thinking that I could read the EXIF data. No luck. Everything comes up blank. So I think it would have to be someone who has better, more professional, software or someone who has the original photos.

On another note, Myra looks to be in pain or some sort of discomfort in those photos. At least to me anyway. I looked at other pics and she doesn't smile the same as in those pictures that are on her amber alert.

That's why I was wondering when that photo was made. Most people snap photos of their kids fairly often. We know she was out in public when that photo was made.

I've looked and I think she was just making a silly wrinkled nose face in one of them to the camera.

Can someone address in brief what is and is not allowed to be mentioned from viewing facebook?

I don't think we're allowed to talk about anything from there because the family hasn't been named suspects. I read that you can only bring up facebook if it is the victim's page (Myra is too little to have one) or a suspect. So we should probably hush up before they toss us out of here lol.

Thank you for that answer. I was unsure since people have the choice to set their facebook as well as albums to public or private. Obviously any pages I have viewed were public.

Has anyone seen the site hosting the fund to raise $10,000 for the parents?

Found the part about facebook:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

It's located here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798

So I think we can't. Maybe someone will come along that can clarify this better. But I'm with about those photos being taken the same day.

Thank you for that answer. I was unsure since people have the choice to set their facebook as well as albums to public or private. Obviously any pages I have viewed were public.

Has anyone seen the site hosting the fund to raise $10,000 for the parents?

I have not. I am not even sure what site you are referring to. I went to the page for find Myra, but they don't know the family because someone asked how old her siblings are and the admin said, I don't know. Is that the "site" or is there another one? I also haven't found any fb pages for the parents. Not sure why.

I have not. I am not even sure what site you are referring to. I went to the page for find Myra, but they don't know the family because someone asked how old her siblings are and the admin said, I don't know. Is that the "site" or is there another one? I also haven't found any fb pages for the parents. Not sure why.

They both have pages. Not sure I'm able to link you though :/ Still not sure about the rules regarding facebook.

So, I have been following several cases and one girl was found safe yesterday and one girl was found safe today! Praying that tomorrow is Myra's day and that she is found safe!

So, I have been following several cases and one girl was found safe yesterday and one girl was found safe today! Praying that tomorrow is Myra's day and that she is found safe!

I pray you are right! Good news tonight. Praying Little Miss Myra comes home soon. :please:

I got distracted ( by russia ) and forgot to check in here.
I cannot believe there is no Myra yet . :(

who was found safe? Throw us some good news. lol

Another Amber Alert on which the child has been found safe....Caitlyn Virts

Come on Myra baby, it's you're turn next!!!

who was found safe? Throw us some good news. lol

Michaela Wells, 16, ran away from Bellevue, Nebraska and was found safe in Indy and will be returning home.

This story breaks my heart. Caitlyn was just found unharmed in a hotel with her father. The day he took her, an Amber Alert was issued for her and her mother was found murdered. Then an arrest warrant was issued for him for her murder. Also, the moms husband is a RSO since before they were married and was in put back in prison this week, for what is to believe molesting her. Also, in the home is her twin sister and a brother. Her twin brothers are in her grandparents custody. She and siblings have been bounced around since birth with custody. Now, one is deceased, one is going to jail and the step father is there as well. What is wrong with people? Seriously. I am so very glad she is safe. I hope all the kids get some help.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10309418&posted=1#post10309418

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member