MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see.....................that would be forty one years of collecting. ;)

She may not have gone shopping IMO.

I believe if they had servellience video of anywhere she said she was, receipts, the PD would have shown it publicly already, wouldn't have they? Or the family would have put it out there?

I continue to check in on the FB page of who appears to be Myra's mother. The facebook page is listed as the same name as that listed by MSM as her mother and there are public pictures on that page of Myra and other children. On the main page of a person's FB page, you can see certain things such as "Likes," "Favorite Movies," "Favorite Apps/Games." Another public feature is something called "Recent Activity." On this particular page, it looks as though the "Recent Activity" shows on March 5th, a level was completed on Farm Heroes Saga, and on March 6th, Candy Crush Saga was also played. For those of you who may not know, these are computer games.

Let me be clear, I am not stating that the person owning the FB page was the person playing the games. I am just stating what is shown on the page for public viewing.

My own personal opinions will go unspoken.

Not to say that is the case here, but when I am stressed/unhappy and I can't do anything to avoid those emotions, I can play games for hours.

Not necessarily, imo. They've been keeping details very quiet in this case.
I believe if they had servellience video of anywhere she said she was, receipts, the PD would have shown it publicly already, wouldn't have they? Or the family would have put it out there?

Sorry, I was not speaking about weapons in general being bad. I meant exactly what you are saying. There were weapons and it was not legal for her to have them. In THIS situation, they were bad. I'm not painting with a broad stroke.

Gotcha. Sorry if I misunderstood. I've been scanning through quickly today in between family stuff.

Gotcha. Sorry if I misunderstood. I've been scanning through quickly today in between family stuff.

No apology needed :) . I didn't really expand and I see how it seemed I was saying that!

Wandered off, abducted, taken, missing...etc. She was there with adults present, and she went missing. Whatever the word one would like to use, is not the point I was trying to make.

, if you post something as fact you will be asked to provide a link, if it is how you feel about things ,it should be followed by MOO or IMO to stop any confusion

, if you post something as fact you will be asked to provide a link, if it is how you feel about things ,it should be followed by MOO or IMO to stop any confusion

I was not posting anything as fact....

What do you think is behind the kids being removed?

In my opinion, it tells me that LE is concerned with the father/stepfather. Mother is gone and kids are left with the father, same as when Myra went missing. I think the arrest was a set up so they could take the kids, and put pressure on the mom to start talking. :moo:

Oh crap. I went back and read my comment. I meant IF she wandered off. Not "she wandered off."

Finally had my account activated. This case has me refreshing this forum hourly! Thank you all for the wonderful updates. As a busy father I would be devastated if my 20 month old went missing I just cannot believe this has happened in my backyard I live in Ridgeland which is about 40 minutes from Camden.

All the details that I find here are very useful and I wish we knew more.

Finally had my account activated. This case has me refreshing this forum hourly! Thank you all for the wonderful updates. As a busy father I would be devastated if my 20 month old went missing I just cannot believe this has happened in my backyard I live in Ridgeland which is about 40 minutes from Camden.

Welcome to WS! :)

In my opinion, it tells me that LE is concerned with the father/stepfather. Mother is gone and kids are left with the father, same as when Myra went missing. I think the arrest was a set up so they could take the kids, and put pressure on the mom to start talking. :moo:

Interesting katydid...I hadnt looked at it this way but it would explain a few things!

That actually does make sense. And I didn't even think about that. I've been so focused on the one child's statement that she went with the mom.

Bouncing off of this... was there a link that stated that guns were found in the home during this investigation? I thought I read that but can't be sure if it was someone speculating or if that was a fact.

Does dad have a record of any kind?
I can't quite believe mom would be arrested to try to get her to spill on dad...pretty horrible way to deal with a grieving mom if they believe she is innocent...jmo

That actually does make sense. And I didn't even think about that. I've been so focused on the one child's statement that she went with the mom.

Bouncing off of this... was there a link that stated that guns were found in the home during this investigation? I thought I read that but can't be sure if it was someone speculating or if that was a fact.

No, I don't think I ever heard that the weapon was in the home. The mother is a convicted felon on probation who, as I understand, was carrying a concealed weapon which violates the law. I'm sure the article that stated this linked up thread. In MS that means she had it on her person. Even if they had a weapon or even just ammo in the home it would be a violation since she's a felon.

Welcome! :welcome:

I'm only about 20 minutes from you, one county over. :seeya:

No, I don't think I ever heard that the weapon was in the home. The mother is a convicted felon on probation who, as I understand, was carrying a concealed weapon which violates the law. I'm sure the article that stated this linked up thread. In MS that means she had it on her person. Even if they had a weapon or even just ammo in the home it would be a violation since she's a felon.

Thank you Quill. Yeah I did read that one about the weapon charge on her. Just thought I read about a gun or guns in the home during the investigation.

Got thoughts running through my head here and am thinking out loud to try and see if something makes sense. Like 1) where did the gun she was carrying come from 2) where did it go and 3) and I don't want to say this but maybe others are thinking it and are afraid to say it so I will... IF that gun, or another, was in the home, could Myra have found it and had an accident.

She may not have gone shopping IMO.

That is very possible..

I would think that any stores she says she visited would have her on camera. I'm sure the investigators would have pulled the tapes to see if the mother's timeline matches.

I wonder why they think she is close to home. If an accident did occur and then some kind of cover up then she could be anywhere along mums route to the shops!!
Poor little Myra, like so many others come to this world and don't stay long enough for us to know them or see them grow.
Be safe little one *advertiser censored*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM

I wonder that also, it was one the few pieces of information I took from the PC. One of my thoughts concerning Myra was the search dogs, could it be Myra's scent was never picked up outside their fenced property? Should that be the case, it would leave me with the impression Myra never left the property or she left by vehicle at all times.

As for the vehicle being taken from the property, does anyone know if a person's scent can be aged? Such as Myra recently being in the car?

Next thought to ponder on is what the sheriff meant by 'close'.

Trying to find more information on the digging in the yard. All actions lead me to believe LE is focused on the property. The more I think about it, wasn't there more attention given to Myra's home than to the ponds near by? At this point, sweet Myra would need to be with someone caring for her basic needs to be in good health. I hope we have answers soon, but then anyone following the Brittney Wood case would know what frustration is.

Myra is only two years old, a two year old needs to be under constant supervision at all times. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member