MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Image from quoted article posted by CHERIE.T

[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/Myra-Lewis-missing-sign_zps577e2c5f.jpg.html][/URL]
(snip)

On Wednesday, MHP called in a special operations unit that specializes in tracing and searches to look for the girl. They searched a heavily-wooded area in northern Madison County, but did not find Myra, authorities said."

More @ updated link here:

http://www.wapt.com/news/central-mississippi/police-go-housetohouse-searching-for-missing-girl/24843626

:praying:

#FindMyra

i hope they are right and there's a chance of a positive outcome.
if the parent at home was not a bilogical parent then i have to reorganize my thoughts on what could have happened here.

I have seen NO indication that Myra's Dad is not also her biological father. :twocents:
She has his last name and has had it since birth.

Myra's parents have been married for almost a decade, been together for even longer. :twocents:

I don't know where the neighbors got that idea, but I sure wish they had explained.
I would think if there WAS a biological father that would be the first place police looked.
At this point they would know if he was where he's supposed to be, or would ask for help locating him.

http://www.clarionledger.com/articl...32/Strategy-shifts-search-missing-Camden-girl

I have seen NO indication that Myra's Dad is not also her biological father. :twocents:
She has his last name and has had it since birth.

Myra's parents have been together for over a decade, been married close to a decade. :twocents:

I don't know where the neighbors got that idea, but I sure wish they had explained.
I would think if there WAS a biological father that would be the first place police looked.
At this point they would know if he was where he's supposed to be, or would ask for help locating him.

I'm jumping back into this. (Needed a break, I was getting too sad.) Is there a link where someone talks about the father not being biological? Thanks.

They are digging in Camden.

"As of Friday morning, both ends of Mt. Pilgrim road have been blocked. Only residents are allowed in with proof of ID and are being told to stay on their property.

The media is being contained to a nearby volunteer fire station, but our reporter on the scene says Ridgeland police K-9 unit has just arrived at the checkpoint to help with the search.

Multiple agencies, including the FBI, Madison Deputies, the Madison Police Department are set up at a command center near the home.

From our Skycopter, we can see dozens and dozens of officials searching the property around the home. Officers are searching, spaced several feet apart, apparently using a grid approach.

Also from the Skycopter we can see other crews using heavy equipment, a compact track loader, to dig on parts of the property."

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/2490...ing?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

awwwww....i hope'd it wouldnt come to this. :cry:

So I wonder WHY they are doing this?
To be thorough, because they found evidence, a dog alerted, etc?

The latest info I've seen has been from the @WLBT account. But it's basically an update of the info in my previous post.

From our Skycopter, we can see dozens and dozens of officials searching the property around the home. Officers are searching, spaced several feet apart, apparently using a grid approach.

Also from the Skycopter we can see other crews using heavy equipment, a compact track loader, to dig on parts of the property."

That ^^^ sounds like they have some pretty concrete reasons to be searching that area. You cant get all of those resources out without some verification it is needed.

State search teams, heavy equipment on the hunt for missing toddler
http://www.clarionledger.com/articl...ch-teams-heavy-equipment-hunt-missing-toddler

<snipped>
Specialized search teams are back at it, scouring the woods in Camden for any sign of missing 2-year-old Myra Lewis.

Television stations are reporting additional K9 units on the ground, and overhead photos from WLBT&#8217;s news copter show what appears to be heavy machinery digging on the property.

Sheriff&#8217;s Department spokesman Heath Hall said the heavy machinery carries &#8220;no implication&#8221; as to whether officials believe the toddler could be buried ont he property.

&#8220;They&#8217;re just tools of the investigation,&#8221; he said.

That ^^^ sounds like they have some pretty concrete reasons to be searching that area. You cant get all of those resources out without some verification it is needed.

Been lurking & praying since day one. But I agree. I thought the same thing (as bolded above). Don't mean to intrude but will wait for news with everyone if that's OK. Hoping for a miracle for our little Myra... Please.

Well, methinks they know much more than they are letting the public know.

oh please please don't let that mean what i think it means. please let myra be okay.

Seriously...if people don't want their kids, there are PLENTY of those who would take her.

Seriously...if people don't want their kids, there are PLENTY of those who would take her.

As I said on the Caitlyn post and was coming to post over here, my cousin died at 3 months old, 4 years ago. We were at the gravesite as a family, as we do every year. We lit a candle for Caitlyn Virts (Warrant issued for dad for murdering her mom/his ex and he has kidnapped her, plus it is possible she was molested by moms repeat RSO husband) and one for Myra. I was telling my family about both of them. It really breaks my heart what I know about Caitlyn and what I believe, but hope I am wrong about Myra. Every second of every day we wish we could have our baby back for a minute. And this is not the first child our family has last. He is one of three children under four, all of medical issues, unrelated. I don't understand why people do what they do. And this isn't directed to this family or this child, just in general.

My friend works as a police officer here locally and told me about this case she worked over the summer where a two year old was found deceased. The mom said she was home and when she went to wake the baby from a nap, the child wouldn't wake. The mom was lying. She said the house was the most disgusting home she had ever been in. The dogs went to the bathroom on the second floor and the children's diapers were thrown there as well. There was no air and the windows were closed with the heat index over 100. The child died because she overheated, while her mother was out and about in town. I will not go on because it will make people sick. Literally sick. It still gives me nightmares. Also, my neighbors have custody of their nephews, whose parents were abusers mentally to their children and killed their daughter, within days of having another one. Those parents and what they did still make me sick.

I know there is no way to figure things out because I lay up at night trying to figure out why we had our three babies taken from us. And try to figure out why these precious babies were taken away so horribly when so many people would have taken them and loved them. I then try to understand why and how people can be so evil to children.

Sorry, it is a very hard day for me. Thanks for letting me to get this off my chest.

As I said on the Caitlyn post and was coming to post over here, my cousin died at 3 months old, 4 years ago. We were at the gravesite as a family, as we do every year. We lit a candle for Caitlyn Virts (Warrant issued for dad for murdering her mom/his ex and he has kidnapped her, plus it is possible she was molested by moms repeat RSO husband) and one for Myra. I was telling my family about both of them. It really breaks my heart what I know about Caitlyn and what I believe, but hope I am wrong about Myra. Every second of every day we wish we could have our baby back for a minute. And this is not the first child our family has last. He is one of three children under four, all of medical issues, unrelated. I don't understand why people do what they do. And this isn't directed to this family or this child, just in general.

My friend works as a police officer here locally and told me about this case she worked over the summer where a two year old was found deceased. The mom said she was home and when she went to wake the baby from a nap, the child wouldn't wake. The mom was lying. She said the house was the most disgusting home she had ever been in. The dogs went to the bathroom on the second floor and the children's diapers were thrown there as well. There was no air and the windows were closed with the heat index over 100. The child died because she overheated, while her mother was out and about in town. I will not go on because it will make people sick. Literally sick. It still gives me nightmares. Also, my neighbors have custody of their nephews, whose parents were abusers mentally to their children and killed their daughter, within days of having another one. Those parents and what they did still make me sick.

I know there is no way to figure things out because I lay up at night trying to figure out why we had our three babies taken from us. And try to figure out why these precious babies were taken away so horribly when so many people would have taken them and loved them. I then try to understand why and how people can be so evil to children.

Sorry, it is a very hard day for me. Thanks for letting me to get this off my chest.

Oh hockeymom4,

Wish I could jump thru the screen and hug you! I know it wouldn't change anything, but, still.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper