MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the only thing I could find re - the tshirts, from twitter (MSM)

Perrise Thomas WJTV ‏@Perrise_Thomas 4h
These t-shirts have been made in an effort to find Myra Lewis. I'll have reaction from family on #NC12 at 5&6 pic.twitter.com/9zOibDRdCK

BiYnaDvCEAAgXS4.jpg

https://twitter.com/Perrise_Thomas

"I am 2 yrs old and was taken March 01, 2014"

Why not say "missing since"?

"lost" and "taken" sure have different meanings in my world.

I hope you are safe and sound, little one.

MOO

LE and FBI held the press conference to have the media focus on it while others investigated elsewhere.

JMO

I have been reviewing the FB pages of persons who appear to be related to Myra (i.e., parents/siblings). Many pages are private and I have not extended a friend request nor do I plan to. Some of the pages are public. Of all the pages I have reviewed, I do not see anything that is all that revealing. Most are pleas to bring Myra home. Maybe I haven't come across what you have seen. I think if you feel strongly about a post/photo that would aid in the investigation, you should report it. The LE has made it very clear that they will follow every lead and are wanting ANY information that would help find little Myra. I don't think there would be any exception to social media.

<above post snipped by me>

I totally agree! Any tip at this point might help bring her home. And I just wanted to say that depending on when you started looking at the FB pages, you may have missed some posts. I've been viewing quite a few of the FB pages and I've seen a few revealing things. Posts have since been deleted from one account though, but I reported the pages to the number on her missing flyer. I wasn't taking any chances on it being something that they didn't already hear from someone else and/or being a tip that could bring that baby home. And the person that took my call did seem very interested, even after I stated that I was calling about something I'd seen on social media.

Those tshirts (the wording) just do not sit well with me. :dunno:

FBI expands investigation to Memphis area in search for 2-year-old

MADISON COUNTY, MS -
(WMC-TV) - The Federal Bureau of Investigation announced Monday they broadened its investigation, regarding the whereabouts of a 2-year-old girl, to include the Memphis area. Also, they are now offering a $20,000 reward

More http://www.wmctv.com/story/24927853/authorities-continue-to-search-for-missing-2-year-old-girl?utm_content=bufferfb51b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

"@MissingUSnews: #BREAKING: Myra Lewis now listed on the #FBI Kidnappings &amp; #Missing Persons website - #MyraLewis - FBI: http://t.co/Deg9x7eAlN"

"@MissingUSnews: #NEW: #FBI #Missing Persons poster for baby MYRA LEWIS - #MyraLewis #Camden #MS - FBI: http://t.co/tPRnWHpAtF"

Those tshirts (the wording) just do not sit well with me. :dunno:

The shirt has me in a tizzy! I know I am splitting hairs about the wording. But it starts out "I'm Lost" and then says "I...was taken."

The family believes that Myra was kidnapped according to a report early on. Here's the link:
http://www.clarionledger.com/articl...toddler-case-now-considered-abduction-update-

Now to put it on a shirt is pretty bold.

Well...you see...that's my story...uh hum...I mean opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

I would think $20K would bring in a lot of phone calls. Not shocked that someone would suddenly have info from Memphis as it is not far from Camden. I believe in my heart of hearts that Myra is still close to home. I honestly don't know why I believe that. I just have some sick feeling in my gut that she is.

Little Myra, you are in my daily prayers.

Could the mileage on the SUV have indicated a much further trip than to a store in the area? Time wise to Memphis and back from Camden would be roughly 5-6 hours.

My opinions only.

The shirt has me in a tizzy! I know I am splitting hairs about the wording. But it starts out "I'm Lost" and then says "I...was taken."

The family believes that Myra was kidnapped according to a report early on. Here's the link:
http://www.clarionledger.com/articl...toddler-case-now-considered-abduction-update-

Now to put it on a shirt is pretty bold.

Well...you see...that's my story...uh hum...I mean opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

Seriously... what does it matter what is written on the T-shirts? It's not the words or how they're printed that matters, what matters is that there is a little girl out there who needs to be found, whether she is dead or alive or was kidnapped or ran off somewhere. If the family believes she was abducted, that's their business, not ours. And we still don't know that she wasn't. Those pictures and that phone number are the only things people should be concerned about. The T-shirt with her pictures just might cause someone to remember seeing a little girl who looked out of place somewhere, and it might lead to a big break in this case. That is really the only thing that is important right now.

JMO.

Could the mileage on the SUV have indicated a much further trip than to a store in the area? Time wise to Memphis and back from Camden would be roughly 5-6 hours.

My opinions only.

Very interesting thoughts. Indeed.

<above post snipped by me>

I totally agree! Any tip at this point might help bring her home. And I just wanted to say that depending on when you started looking at the FB pages, you may have missed some posts. I've been viewing quite a few of the FB pages and I've seen a few revealing things. Posts have since been deleted from one account though, but I reported the pages to the number on her missing flyer. I wasn't taking any chances on it being something that they didn't already hear from someone else and/or being a tip that could bring that baby home. And the person that took my call did seem very interested, even after I stated that I was calling about something I'd seen on social media.

Like you, I called in, twice actually. I was given two different report numbers to check the status. Called tips in on Tuesday. As of Friday afternoon both were still classified as "unreviewed". You can only check status on Thursday and Friday so... maybe next week (thing can change quickly as you mentioned above).

So what we take from that is she was abducted, reason to believe she is alive and Mum may be involved?

You know what, this really stuck out for me. Could Myra be safe and alive, hid for protective reasons? The other children have been placed in protective custody, for a reason. (which we have not been privy to)

Gosh I hope so.

Maybe they are tracking them now. It all seems so strange. I don't mind the words on the shirt, just the pose. Whatever works to get the news out~

Must have been that phantom ninja that took Baby Lisa Irwin.

Seriously, when the heck will this stop!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx