DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now I thought that was a private message to Quill. :floorlaugh:
Y'all are just eaves dropping.

I don't usually participate in gossip. but that was hilarious!! :floorlaugh:

Ha ha. :) I was just trying to find two "lost" cases...lost to me anyway. Glad to make you smile though.

Edited:
Chills. Found it. Heart breaks. Solved. Brooke Wilberger.

The only thing that I can add is that I read that they did use sonar when they searched the ponds.

Thanks! I believe I do remember mention of that. Not that I am questioning the thoroughness of the searchers, but this info regarding side scan sonar highly stresses the importance of allowing adequate time to perform an effective search.

"One of the most important concepts in developing a search plan is time. Allow enough time to complete this mission. Side scan sonar operations are not assignments that should be completed in half a day. Typically, these operations will take place over several days." [Reference: http://www.ebrso.org/Portals/0/DOCS/SpecialOps/Intro_Side_Scan_Sonar.pdf]

Obviously, I am sure it depends on the size of the body of water as to how much time should be devoted. I am sure time spent will vary from case to case. If I remember correctly, no more than a day was actually spent in the water searching for Myra, althouth I do not have a link to support this. I am glad they found nothing and hope and pray all she is safe and home soon.

JMO

Oh dad is stepping up and tugging at my heartstrings.

http://www.wjtv.com/story/24937350/father-of-missing-two-year-old-pleads-for-her-return

Suddenly I feel I have been a little harsh, though I have never thought dad was responsible.

Dad at least does not seem suspicious to me at all. No idea on anything else at this point. I really did not feel suspicious of any family in the beginning because the story seems very plausible, and LE had said family was cooperative and stories matched, etc.

Now, I don't know really, but viewing this I don't gt a suspicious feeling at all.

Myra where are you? :(

Where is this dear child??

I'm still not getting a feeling for this case. Strange how some cases you just feel what has happened....I get nothing with this one. My prayers continue.

I did not realize how big that ' pond' is . That's really good size pond. I don't know how one can say when it's been thoroughly searched :(

Also Myra looks so happy and carefree in her pictures. There have been similar cases where the child looks like they live in a disturbing place and this is not the case with her little genuine smile. So hopefully that means her home life was a good life...... mooo , fwiw.

BBM - me too. It's unnerving.

Me 3. Usually I have pretty strong feeling as to what happened and I am just lost on this one.

I'm confused too I guess. Mom and Dad are convinced that she was kidnapped, LE isn't convinced that she was kidnapped but are checking other areas and entering her into the FBI database? What am I missing here? And they arrested Mom on an unrelated charge? What was this charge that was so important that they had to lock up a mother who is searching for her missing 2 year old? That pisses me off. Unless it related to this case or was such a major crime that she needed to be off the streets, it could have waited.

Did I miss something? Where were the howls of outrage from the family when mom got arrested?

This case is just soooooo strange.

A pretty blonde 19 or 20 year old disappeared while washing lampposts at the apartment complex where her sister was manager. Only thing left behind were flip flops. The accused turned out to have an alibi via camera at a home depot or something I think. He was maybe a 30 year old Asian guy and suspected after discovering he stole hundreds of pair of underwear from a college laundry and tagged many of them with articles and photos from the college newspaper. Ring a bell?

Also have you ever heard of the serial killer who dumped prostitutes bodies in Raymond? I only read about it once in the Jackson Free Press. It got NO coverage and the JFP alleged McMillian didn't want it known because it would scare the public. One woman was identified. She was a white girl from Memphis, known prostitute and drug addict who was living in a house with other prostitutes near downtown. (New puzzle for you maybe.)

I remember the 1st case. Don't recall if they ever found the person who took her.

Marc Klaas ‏@PollyDad 9m
2-yr-old #MyraLewis missing from Camden, MS since 3/1. Did she wander or was she taken? Tonight JVM on HLN @ 7pm EDT! pic.twitter.com/RiynQ1uXTT

https://twitter.com/PollyDad

It looks like they are searching at least one of the ponds today.

@courtneyannj: This 3 man crew in the fire rescue boat is the only sign of a search on Mt. Pilgrim today. #searchformyralewis http://t.co/hfx6awAtpb

Checking in and catching up, keeping hope alive that Myra is safe somewhere. Like others, I can't seem to get a feel for this one. I honestly don't think the parents are guilty of intentionally causing Myra harm. I'm not so sure that one or the other is not covering up an unintentional accident. I'm really leaning more toward her being taken for some reason. I just want this baby found safe & sound so badly!!

It looks like they are searching at least one of the ponds today.

@courtneyannj: This 3 man crew in the fire rescue boat is the only sign of a search on Mt. Pilgrim today. #searchformyralewis http://t.co/hfx6awAtpb

That in and of itself is interesting. Didn't they say yesterday that they were done searching that area unless new evidence led them to search it again?

That in and of itself is interesting. Didn't they say yesterday that they were done searching that area unless new evidence led them to search it again?

On another note : a female body has been found in a new Orleans water way, they are not saying it just yet ,but they ARE showing a picture of the missing couple from here that may are may not be related to this case

Me 3. Usually I have pretty strong feeling as to what happened and I am just lost on this one.

I'm confused too I guess. Mom and Dad are convinced that she was kidnapped, LE isn't convinced that she was kidnapped but are checking other areas and entering her into the FBI database? What am I missing here? And they arrested Mom on an unrelated charge? What was this charge that was so important that they had to lock up a mother who is searching for her missing 2 year old? That pisses me off. Unless it related to this case or was such a major crime that she needed to be off the streets, it could have waited.

Yea I agree. Arresting the mom was odd, the timing especially.The reason was important -don't get me wrong--but the timing was beyond strange imoo.
Follow that with the non- informative (IMOO) news pressers yesterday and I'm left scratching my head.
Praying for this precious little girl.

I remember something like that being said. So, did they get a tip or did they feel that they had not been thorough enough in previous searches? Someone up thread had mentioned that sonar searches were not able to done properly in just one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member