MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Mom and Dad not talk to each other during this long shopping trip she took? What mom goes off for that many hours leaving a newborn at home?

I'm trying to wrap my head around this confusing case. When my DS was born, my hubby was a SAHD and I had to go back to work at 6 weeks. I was gone from 6AM to 6PM. Boy, those were tough days.

MOO

Mel

I totally think that yesterdays press conference was to 1) answer questions about mom's arrest and 2) announce the $20,000 reward. They wanted that reward amount out circulating fast hoping that it would spark something. I think they are working more than one possible theory. I wondered if the sheriff's dept. would work the local/family angle while the FBI work the abduction/trafficked angle. Anyone know if things are ever done this way?

It would not surprise me. Although I know very little about how FBI handles things, I believe this is entirely possible. It doesn't seem to me that they are stuck on one theory, so it would make sense to let FBI handle some of them.

I keep hoping she was taken by someone who really wanted a child, and not sold. But if she wandered off and someone didn't happen onto her, her chances of surviving this long are zero. My fears are that she is dead, and I hate feeling that way.

Tweets of interest today from WLBT reporter and photojournalist:

Wesley Harris ‏@WesleyWLBT 3h
Madison Fire Rescue is using sonar in the pond across from Myra Lewis' home. #msnewsnow pic.twitter.com/meo73BBSlg

Wesley Harris ‏@WesleyWLBT 3h
Madison Fire Rescue has side and down imaging on their sonar. That will give them a wide view of the pond's bottom. pic.twitter.com/sTAZrO7iwy

Courtney Ann Jackson ‏@courtneyannj 36m
The depth of the pond varies from 2 to 7 feet. Crew left after about an hour of searching the water today. #searchformyralewis

Courtney Ann Jackson ‏@courtneyannj 36m
I'm told this was the 2nd time boats have searched this pond. Told the other time was the night she went missing. pic.twitter.com/Bxhxon409o

<all above bolded by me> Question... anyone know if one hour of searching is a normal/routine time to cover a pond of that size and depth?? I'm thinking that is not nearly long enough of a search time at all, but then again I know nothing about sonar searches.

Tweets of interest today from WLBT reporter and photojournalist:

<all above bolded by me> Question... anyone know if one hour of searching is a normal/routine time to cover a pond of that size and depth?? I'm thinking that is not nearly long enough of a search time at all, but then again I know nothing about sonar searches.

See post #144 / page 6 by me. I have included a link about sonar searches. According to the article, a thorough and complete search should take a couple of days. Also, technique is of utmost importance.

I have feared the water in this case since the beginning. I know of 3 cases (personal...not on this site), in which toddlers wander off and drown. Two were attracted to nearby pools and 1 was attracted to a pond. My theory in this case is that maybe Myra wandered off and found the water. If my child disappeared, I may also suspect kidnapping/abduction because I wouldn't be able to swallow the enormous amount of guilt and/or potential consequences of negligence.

I hope and pray it is not the case. Myra is a little doll.

JMO

Darling Myra,

I haven't been able to post here for a couple of days becuz of business, etc. But I have been following along and have NOT forgotten you.

Thanks for posting this. I was not aware the parents were given polygraphs until I read this.

There are MANY things I find interesting in this article. Oh so much I would love to discuss.

bbm - Yes, Hockeymom4, what U said....

This tweeted by a WJTV reporter. This will be interesting. Too bad I'll miss it at six. Hopefully it'll be on again at ten.

@Perrise_Thomas: The family of missing toddler #MyraLewis does not believe she's in the area. Their theory coming up in a live report on #NC12 at 5&6

ETA: Therese Apel from the Clarion-Ledger tweeted:
@TRex21: I will be on HLN at 6 PM central to discuss the Myra Lewis disappearance on Jane Velez-Mitchell's show. Can everybody record it for me? :)

Y'all let me know what happens. I won't get to watch. I'm taking dinner to my father-in-law tonight. We lost my mom-in-law a little over a month ago.

Guys, Please do not sleuth the parent, OR friends, until they have been names suspects, OR, POI's. We don't want Myra's thread closed. :(

Authorities tell us Ericka Lewis, mother of missing two year old, #MyraLewis is still in jail. Tune in to #NC12 for the latest

https://mobile.twitter.com/Perrise_Thomas

I thought someone posted that she was out? This was posted 7hrs ago. I may he losing it...it's possible because I have had a crazy day, but I thought I read prior to this that she was out. Can anyone help me out?

I just got a news alert on my phone that this little girl was seen at a Discovery Inn in South Memphis. Not following this case, so not sure if mentioned already.
wmctv.com

Oh my... Please let this be Myra!!! :please:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads