MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note : a female body has been found in a new Orleans water way, they are not saying it just yet ,but they ARE showing a picture of the missing couple from here that may are may not be related to this case

really? oh my!

I totally think that yesterdays press conference was to 1) answer questions about mom's arrest and 2) announce the $20,000 reward. They wanted that reward amount out circulating fast hoping that it would spark something. I think they are working more than one possible theory. I wondered if the sheriff's dept. would work the local/family angle while the FBI work the abduction/trafficked angle. Anyone know if things are ever done this way?

Sad isn't it? ...that she didn't get national news coverage EVERYDAY that she's been gone?

It is sad. It was amazing how fast the AP picked up the story from a tiny town here where a girls basketball coach (whom I've personally met) allegedly bit a player in the face during a timeout. I realize how sensational that story was, but this one has just been largely ignored nationally until today.

It is sad. It was amazing how fast the AP picked up the story from a tiny town here where a girls basketball coach (whom I've personally met) allegedly bit a player in the face during a timeout. I realize how sensational that story was, but this one has just been largely ignored nationally until today.

Quill, at least we can be thankful for the attention Myra is getting today~!

Come on baby girl. Be FOUND SAFE soon ! :please:

I totally think that yesterdays press conference was to 1) answer questions about mom's arrest and 2) announce the $20,000 reward. They wanted that reward amount out circulating fast hoping that it would spark something. I think they are working more than one possible theory. I wondered if the sheriff's dept. would work the local/family angle while the FBI work the abduction/trafficked angle. Anyone know if things are ever done this way?

BBM - I was wondering the same thing.

How are the missing couple and Myra associated? Does the missing couple have a thread here? Confused :confused:

the arresting of mom and removal of other children is what sticks out like a sore thumb.
I'm not accusing the parents of anything because so far there is nothing to indicate they were involved but I can't help but feel all these other angles is to cover LE's bases when this case does break.

How long can they hold Mom in jail? Since it was a parole violation, is there an automatic set length of time?

How long can they hold Mom in jail? Since it was a parole violation, is there an automatic set length of time?

IMO this would be her 2nd offense. The 1st offense was Jan.24 2014 per the mugshot ( page 14 I think) the 2nd offense would be when they search the home and seen a gun in "plain sight" so did they not arrest her the 1st time of CCW? Of course they did, we seen the mugshot. So what's up? 2nd violation, why was the bond so low? on a felony? I'm not picking on her. But I have questions???????????????//

Did Mom and Dad not talk to each other during this long shopping trip she took? What mom goes off for that many hours leaving a newborn at home?

I read that she posted bail and a release order was issued so she may be out. Can't link right now as I'm out with my kiddo for an xray. But it was in MSM... a link posted yesterday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

EDIT:
Earlier Monday, Ericka Lewis, mother of the missing 2 year old, appeared before a Madison County Justice Court regarding the felony carrying a concealed weapon charge. Her bond is set at 5 thousand dollars.

Lewis has posted bail and a release order was sent to the Madison County Detention Center.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=24926090

My guess on this would be she'd have to go to court at a later date for this and answer to two charges now. One for the original charge of felon carrying a concealed weapon and since they found guns "in plain site" in the house I would think that is going to be another violation right there. :twocents:

the arresting of mom and removal of other children is what sticks out like a sore thumb.
I'm not accusing the parents of anything because so far there is nothing to indicate they were involved but I can't help but feel all these other angles is to cover LE's bases when this case does break.

Could it be LE found some negligence and not anything really sinister about the parents? NOT accusing this family because I do not know them at all but I can think of different people I've known over the years who would party and / or nap and / or just in general disregard the parenting responsibility because they're doing other things....socializing, video games, etc . So the kids are alone basically , unsupervised and anything or anyone could happen to them. So maybe removing the kids had more to do with that that a parental involvement. Mooo

http://www.wjtv.com/story/24926095/sheriff-speaks-about-search-for-myra-lewis

Oh man, this article has painted a terrible scenario in my head. Can we sleuth the parents yet?

We cannot until they are named suspects or at least persons of interest. :twocents:

http://www.wjtv.com/story/24926095/sheriff-speaks-about-search-for-myra-lewis

When asked if the focus of the investigation was on Myra's parents, Sheriff Tucker responded with:
"I don't have any specific suspects at this time.
We're still treating this as a missing child, we still need to find her."

Mom already bonded out of jail soon after her bond hearing yesterday morning.

Rainy, nasty weather here this afternoon. Hope this baby girl is dry and safe somewhere. I can't even stomach other possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member