MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly when was it announced that the siblings said Myra left with the mom?

I just wanted to share the photos I personally have seen on the amber alert flyer and missing flyers. The first one is definitely from Walmart.

[modsnip: picture removed because of other minors]

These next two are possibly from the same place which looks to be a clinic of some sort. The chairs are arranged as they usually are in a clinic. And the gray rug/carpeting is very similar in both photos, although the one on the right is lower quality, which is why I think it's possible they are from the same place.

1924676_637471669639631_250415974_n.jpg
BhstowTCIAAoth6.jpg:large

The first photo above is cropped. Below is the original photo. Definitely in a waiting area of some sort. Not sure about Walmarts in the south, but here in the north we do not have any types of clinics or other organizations within our Walmarts, no places that have a waiting area.

myra-lewis-2-pictures.jpg

It's possible that shirt is one of few Myra has, or is a favorite shirt so she wears it often. But the fact that her hair is done the exact same way, with the exact same accessories in the exact same places leads me to believe these three photos are all taken the same day.

The 3 photos that have been released are clearly in a Walmart, and are all from the same day. It is odd that those are the only pictures that have been released. But I think it's far fetched to assume it's from that day. They could easily, and probably already have looked at Walmart's security tapes.

The pictures are cropped but if you google image search 'Myra Lewis missing' you will see the original which shows her sister (presumably) next to her in the cart, wearing a sweater, and clutching a winter coat.

I'm assuming the authorities just asked for the most recent photos of Myra.

the 3 pictures we are discussing are CLEARLY not all from Walmart

Well we can assume the baby in the carrier is the youngest Lewis child. The baby looks to be about a few months old. The baby is 7 months old now so I am going to gander this is from Sept-Dec 2013.

Where I live the Walmarts have credit unions, eye glass places, portrait studios, McDonalds, and autobody places, all which can and do have chairs.

The rug on the floor has a red logo on it tho so someone from the area might recognize it.

I am 99% certain this photo is not from the day, or even the month, that Myra went missing.

my daughter has an iPhone, not turned on. but she said it shows correct time & date... weird, right?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Not at all. You can still use it for messenger, FaceTime and pretty much anything else as long as you have wifi access. It will keep the correct date and time, especially if it's used regularly. I just don't think it can be said (not accusing you, speaking in general) that mom intentionally set the wrong time stamp. If I use my current phone to take a picture, it will have the correct date and time. If I use an old one, with wifi access-it won't and it's just never been important to me to make sure the date/time was correct.

FTM , thanks for the photos. MY area WM has a bank, a nail shop and an optical dept. within the store.

Well we can assume the baby in the carrier is the youngest Lewis child. The baby looks to be about a few months old. The baby is 7 months old now so I am going to gander this is from Sept-Dec 2013.

Where I live the Walmarts have credit unions, eye glass places, portrait studios, McDonalds, and autobody places, all which can and do have chairs.

The rug on the floor has a red logo on it tho so someone from the area might recognize it.

I am 99% certain this photo is not from the day, or even the month, that Myra went missing.

really cause the baby in the carrier looks to be a new born going for its first check up after being released..maybe not ,but in no way is that baby a few months old

Ericka Lewis tells police she was on her way to the store and told the two children to go inside the house, where Gregory Lewis, Ericka’s husband, was looking after their 1-month-old.

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20140312/NEWS/303110046/10-days-into-search-Where-Myra-Lewis-

She has photos of on her facebook when the baby was born... in January of this year. He's not 7 months old.

I'm confusing this baby with another.

OK so I think it's just obvious this picture is not from the day Myra went missing, that's the only point I'm trying to make.

And there are other pictures of Myra on Mom's FB.

I love how everyone's wheels are turning. It is great that so many are racking their brains over this precious child. I certainly hope some of these thoughts generate a potential lead that hasn't been considered.

I agree with FindingTheMissing's interpretation of all the photos. The only exception is Myra's little shirt. It is actually a little ruffled tank top over a peach colored t-shirt. The ruffled tank top is actually shown worn by itself on a different child in some previous pics on FB. It is most likely a cute little hand-me-down top, but had to be layered in cool weather given that the older child is wearing a sweater in the shopping cart.

For what it's worth...the rug and chairs in the photo look like a UMC clinic. Not saying they are...just look like it (Reference: Personal knowledge). The store with the shopping cart is a no brainer.

In regards to how the photos were taken. I believe they were taken with a phone. Maybe they were taken with Mom or family member's phone. When I have family visiting, it looks like the poparazzi taking pics of my kids.

Maybe there was an teenage/adult family member helping Mom take the baby to the doc with 3 kids in tow.

Nothing suspect to me. Doubt it was the day of disappearance.

My opinion only...

A few days ago, I thought LE has this all figured out...now, with more searching in ponds, I do not have that feeling anymore. Didn't they make it sound like they knew she was alive earlier thus week?

I'm confusing this baby with another.

OK so I think it's just obvious this picture is not from the day Myra went missing, that's the only point I'm trying to make.

And there are other pictures of Myra on Mom's FB.

OLD pictures. Several that I thought were Myra are actually her sister when she was younger. In a family photo of mom and 4 kids, Myra is the baby in her arms. That's the last one I see before this set. (Am I missing something?)

There are a few from Sept with Myra outside with a little dirt on her face.

This is what I noticed about the pictures - Myra is clean, dressed nicely, hair done nicely, and her little teeth are perfect -she and her sister look really well cared for in the photo of both of them. They also both look like happy kids to me. Makes it harder for me to believe that mom and dad could have hurt her. She is adorable. (yes I know that many cute kids have been hurt by a parent)

Does that Walmart have a photo studio?

I saw those. I sure loved playing in the dirt when I was little. There's an country saying, " A little dirt don't hurt". Lol. Poor baby. Where is she?

myra is cute and looks like she was well taken care of...
can we get a link of mom's fb or is that a posting violation??

My mistake. I thought those said Sept 2012. You are correct, they ARE Myra. My apology.

Bad thought. In rural areas the garbage truck takes the trash to a landfill and buries it with a bulldozer. You can also dump trash yourself unchecked for a fee. There has never been any mention of checking the landfill. (Neighbors?)

This is driving me mad.

I saw those. I sure loved playing in the dirt when I was little. There's an country saying, " A little dirt don't hurt". Lol. Poor baby. Where is she?

There's also a public video of Myra dancing at a parade. If you can handle watching it.
Poor Myra...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member